People that annihilated their opponents

randomgirl

13 hours ago, ashwinner said:

I was gonna go through and comment on each of these but I agree with literally all of them; Janice definitely > all of those others you mentioned, although Shi'Ann is good, she's not as good as QUEEN janice

also yeah Savannah was good like????? how did she not move on ?????

although, I think you mean that you'd prefer than Karli/Moriah take Ashland's place in the T13? because I just checked and they were all in POs

Karli's "YEAH!"  to Janice in the middle of Janice's KO struck me as an "I know I'm toast but it's worth it" moment - the top 12 should've had her/Moriah plus Janice and Brooke, Ashland was fine but not as much of my personal taste.

Also if Bebe had played her cards correctly we could've gotten an LB vs. Savannah/Ciera set of comeback performances at the playoffs instead of the Kanard deservedly getting his behind handed to him moment that we got, but tragic decisions are par for the course with the show (especially in Season 16).

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Karli's "YEAH!"  to Janice in the middle of Janice's KO struck me as an "I know I'm toast but it's worth it" moment - the top 12 should've had her/Moriah plus Janice and Brooke, Ashland was fine but not as much of my personal taste.

Also if Bebe had played her cards correctly we could've gotten an LB vs. Savannah/Ciera set of comeback performances at the playoffs instead of the Kanard deservedly getting his behind handed to him moment that we got, but tragic decisions are par for the course with the show (especially in Season 16).

lmfao Karli's "YeAHHHHHH" was hilarious but it was also kinda wholesome, just also low-key a cry out for help like I know I lost

1 hour ago, ashwinner said:

lmfao Karli's "YeAHHHHHH" was hilarious but it was also kinda wholesome, just also low-key a cry out for help like I know I lost

The sisterhood of Miley's S13 team is the most wholesome damn thing this show's ever seen. ❤️

Like they're all still very supportive/close to each other on social media even today.

• Like 4

19 hours ago, Zainab Tufail said:

As much as I want to say Jordan , I can't deny that Regina Love and Viktor Kiraly really put up a good fight so, 

1- Sawyer annihilated Noelle in the battles

2- Tessanne crushed Ashley deBusoe in the KO's 

3- Todd crushed Cam in the KO's

4- Chris Blue demolished quizz in the KO's and RJ Collins in the battles

5- Sundance Head crushed Dane Shafer in the battles and Josh Gallagher in the KO's

6- Kyla Jade crushed Jaclyn Lovey in the KO's

7- Kirk Jay crushed Colton Smith in the KO's 

8- Andrew Sevener crushed Hannah Kay in the battles and The Bundys in CB's

9- Gyth Crushed Abby cash in the CB's

10- Kyndal crushed Jessie in the KO's

11- Khalea destroyed James in the KO's

12- Ricky Brady destroyed Zach in the KO's

13- Toneisha destroyed Cedrice in the KO's

14- Arie destroyed Jon in the KO's

15- Cam Spinks destroyed Kailey in the battles

hmmm I'd say 1, 6 (to some extent), 12, 13, 14, and DEFINITELY NOT 15 were "crushes." Other than 15, I agree with your verdicts, but whether or not they were crushed, I'd disagree with.

On 7/30/2020 at 7:32 AM, ashwinner said:

hmmm I'd say 1, 6 (to some extent), 12, 13, 14, and DEFINITELY NOT 15 were "crushes." Other than 15, I agree with your verdicts, but whether or not they were crushed, I'd disagree with.

Although Kailey is a better Performer than Cam and I thought Kailey would win but after seeing that battle I came to the conclusion that Cam was much better than Kailey in that battle  and had an overall better performance and as John said " I liked Kailey's energy but Cam was vocally better "

Just now, Zainab Tufail said:

Although Kailey is a better Performer than Cam and I thought Kailey would win but after seeing that battle I came to the conclusion that Cam was much better than Kailey in that battle  and had an overall better performance and as John said " I liked Kailey's energy but Cam was vocally better "

well iirc it was a country song so idk what we were to expect

On 7/28/2020 at 11:12 PM, ashwinner said:

I was gonna go through and comment on each of these but I agree with literally all of them; Janice definitely > all of those others you mentioned, although Shi'Ann is good, she's not as good as QUEEN janice

also yeah Savannah was good like????? how did she not move on ?????

although, I think you mean that you'd prefer than Karli/Moriah take Ashland's place in the T13? because I just checked and they were all in POs

Yes, that's what I meant.

- Presley CRUSHED Kayslin in Cross Battles (pitchy)

- Jake Hoot crushed Melinda Rodriquez (wrong song)

- Rose Short literally clapped Destiny Rayne (that was not her best performance)

- Roderick crushed Tate in Knockouts

- Abby crushed Claire in Knockouts

• 9 months later...

I’m a year late but

Dana MURDERED Keegan in the knockouts

Patrique killed Colton in the battles

Zania slaughtered Rio in the KOs

Kyla crushed JessLee in battles

Johnny wrecked Maya in the knockouts

Alisan EXPLODED Lacy in the battles

Taryn annihilated WTW in the battles, and still lost

Edited by Mistake006
  • Like 1

Some that weren’t mentioned

Noah Mac vs Jeremiah Miller

Jacquie Lee vs Anthony Paul

Jim Ranger vs JusJon

Brooke Simpson vs Stephan Marcellus

Davon Fleming vs Eric Lyn

Jeffery Austin vs Kota Wade

Dana Monique vs Keegan Ferrell

Just now, Gustavo527 said:

Also, some of you are gonna hate me for saying this, but, IMO, Savanna annihilated at least two of her opponents in the 4WKO (if not the three of them 😎)

In my opinion, all three. Probably the biggest killing of the 4 way KO yet. (Ryan had Julia as good competition, and Michael had Samantha, who sounded decent). 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Also, some of you are gonna hate me for saying this, but, IMO, Savanna annihilated at least two of her opponents in the 4WKO (if not the three of them 😎)

I will admit that Carolina had her best performance with her KO (iffy moments but at least she didn’t overdo it) but like I have said before, Savanna not winning would be a bad look.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, AliXRose said:

Tessanne vs. Ashley (KO)

Alisan vs. Daniel (KO)

Props to him for performing after her, I mean ...

Daniel actually did OK against Alisan. I too would have cried on live TV if I got paired up against her 😅

Anyways, 

• Reagan James destroyed Grant Ganzer in the KOs
  • Courtney Harrell demolished Bindi Liebowitz in the KOs
  • Keisha Renee crushed Kathrina Feigh in the KOs (Kathrina also got crushed by Chris Weaver in the battles, she was the ultimate fodder contestant 💔)
  • Noah Mac ate Jeremiah Miller in the KOs

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Savanna not winning would be a bad look.

For the show, maybe. For the votes (aka minivan) yes. 
That said if Savanna actually doesn’t win (she will🕯🕯🕯🕯) she’ll probably leave in the highest note of any contestant in recent season. I might be forgetting some, but she would literally leave with 3 flawless (or near flawless if y’all don’t agree) performances which doesn’t happen often

• Like 3