People that annihilated their opponents

randomgirl

2 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I´m gonna say, and this could or not be controversial, Kenzie and Avery this season. 

I mean, imagine singing a country ballad and still getting overshadowed by someone that sang a bro-country song. Poor Avery 🙁

8 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Some that weren’t mentioned

Noah Mac vs Jeremiah Miller

Jacquie Lee vs Anthony Paul

Jim Ranger vs JusJon

Brooke Simpson vs Stephan Marcellus

Davon Fleming vs Eric Lyn

Jeffery Austin vs Kota Wade

Dana Monique vs Keegan Ferrell

I remember this moment. Jeffery killed it but I preferred Kota because of her unique sound.

I still hate how Gwen made all of her color-haired girls (Ellie, Summer, & Kota) as fodder. 😭

23 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

I'm so glad JHud paired up her biggest fodder contestant against Noah instead of sacrificing Noah to Chris or Davon 😂 

I think she really liked Noah and will never do that, she turned for him in the blinds first.

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Micah destroyed GiGi in the battles.

I would specifically rewatch the battle for him because he was excellent, and I don’t remember how Gigi sounded

• Like 1

4 hours ago, AliXRose said:

I would say that Jeremiah annihilated himself by some out of body experience lmaoo that was something 

You know a performance was bad when the REUPLOAD has 30 likes and 16 dislikes... Like usually the only people who go out of their way to watch reuploads are dedicated fans, but apparently 16 people hated that performance so much they went to it solely to give it a dislike.😭

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I would specifically rewatch the battle for him because he was excellent, and I don’t remember how Gigi sounded

You don't want to remember, she sounded pretty bad 🤭

Jk, she sounded decent, but she gave a really underwhelming performance in comparison to Micah

Edited by Gustavo527

17 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

You know a performance was bad when the REUPLOAD has 30 likes and 16 dislikes... Like usually the only people who go out of their way to watch reuploads are dedicated fans, but apparently 16 people hated that performance so much they went to it solely to give it a dislike.😭

that actually made me laugh out loud lmao

22 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

vocally, micah was stronger, but i preferred gigi's tone. 

5 hours ago, Jyn Mycle said:

I remember this moment. Jeffery killed it but I preferred Kota because of her unique sound.

I still hate how Gwen made all of her color-haired girls (Ellie, Summer, & Kota) as fodder. 😭

I was such a huge fan of team colored hair that season! I hate that ALL THREE flopped tremendously. I think Gwen 100% would have picked Ellie had she not given a terrible laryngitis performance, but alas, her sickness and Braiden's "glow-up(?)" enabled Braiden to have the run he miraculously had. Summer had an amazing tone, but definitely got bussed. Then Kota gave quite possibly the most hated KO in Voice history (worse than Jeremiah) and got sent packing. All three had so much potential, but their KOs were such a letdown. ☹️

34 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Dave Moisan’s Like I Can (S11) has 3 likes and 4 dislikes on a reupload. He had good audition and battle performances, but flopped hard in the Knockouts. I would say it’s one of the worst Knockout performances in the history of the show. His knockout partner, Simone Gundy, easily won that

Here's a few more:

• Janice Freeman demolished Karli Webster in the KOs (Karli's Blue Bayou performance was pleasant but definitely paled in comparison to Janice)
  • Moushumi (probably) mopped the floor with Jonathan Hutcherson in the battles (It was montaged, but I'm sure honorary 4-chair turner Moushumi ate her fodder opponent Jonathan)
  • Hannah Huston wrecked Malik Heard in the KOs
  • Shalyah Fearing attacked Emily Keener with the force of 1000 lions in the KOs but got Pharelled
  • I think IDF would say Lillie Passero destroyed Lauryn Judd in the battles (but I actually kinda liked Lauryn)
  • DeAndre Nico destroyed Jake Wells in the KOs
  • Mandi Thomas crushed Sara Collins in the battles (and Anaya Cheyenne in the KOs)
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Dave Moisan’s Like I Can (S11) has 3 likes and 4 dislikes on a reupload. He had good audition and battle performances, but flopped hard in the Knockouts. I would say it’s one of the worst Knockout performances in the history of the show. His knockout partner, Simone Gundy, easily won that

He looks sick on that performance.

4 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

It's almost embarrassing how bad that performance was, especially after Jordan and Regina put that song to rest in S9. :wacko:  I wonder which other reuploads have a ton of dislikes. Claire Dejean racked up 6 dislikes with her KO, which is honestly generous given how much of a flop it was....

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

That sucks because him and Michael had my second favorite battle that season. But apart from song choice, his voice sounded tired, and he overall looked uncomfortable in that performance.

2 hours ago, ikwonic said:
  • Shalyah Fearing attacked Emily Keener with the force of 1000 lions in the KOs but got Pharelled
  •  

I don't think that Shalyah "annihilated" Emily, but they were both excellent, and Shalyah's powerhouse performance definitely came off as more impressive.

2 hours ago, ikwonic said:

Here's a few more:

• Janice Freeman demolished Karli Webster in the KOs (Karli's Blue Bayou performance was pleasant but definitely paled in comparison to Janice)
  • Moushumi (probably) mopped the floor with Jonathan Hutcherson in the battles (It was montaged, but I'm sure honorary 4-chair turner Moushumi ate her fodder opponent Jonathan)
  • Hannah Huston wrecked Malik Heard in the KOs
  • I think IDF would say Lillie Passero destroyed Lauryn Judd in the battles (but I actually kinda liked Lauryn)
  • DeAndre Nico destroyed Jake Wells in the KOs
  • Mandi Thomas crushed Sara Collins in the battles (and Anaya Cheyenne in the KOs)

also in general I love your commentary and the way you phrase it lmao, iconic. I always find it hilarous when y'all say one person ate another LOL

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Definitely. He was basically perfect vocally and he was more emotionally connected. Gigi was just "there" and had a shaky start.

• Like 1