idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

Elliott's Drag Race Ranking

A big huge meh to all of them. Except I did kinda like the Princess in season 4. 

140. Vivienne Pinay — Who?

139. Phi Phi O'Hara — I've grown to love Phi Phi. Without her AS2 AND S4 would have been half as entertaining and she spills the teaaaaaa on her social media. 

138. Robbie Turner — Who?

137. The Princess — Who?

136. Sasha Belle — Katya slayed her.

135. Milan — Who?

134. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams — My favorite thing about her is when she tried to read Vanjie at the reunion and Vanjie destroyed her right back :haha: 

133. April Carrión — Would have liked to see her last longer

132. Monica Beverly Hillz — Who?

131. Alisa Summers — Who?

• Haha 1

161. Sharon Needles — Terrible human being. Such a shame that she is the winner of arguably the greatest season ever

160. Mimi Imfurst — Eww

159. Tyra Sanchez — Terrible human being. She still demolished everybody else in S2, I can't still support her after all her post-show antics

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache — don't know yet

157. Eureka O'Hara — don't know yet

156. Rebecca Glasscock — queen of doing the bare minimum and still making top 3 :wub: :wub: 

155. Tammie Brown — not really a fan

154. Baga Chipz — don't know yet

153. Naomi Smalls — don't know yet

152. Yara Sofia — Flawless queen :wub:

151. Alexis Mateo — 7 seasons in and still in my top 5 queens :wub: :wub: :wub:

150. Kimora Blac — Don't know yet

149. Kandy Ho — Don't know yet

148. Serena ChaCha — Her first runway is a lolzy moment for me. this a generous placement for her

147. Violet Chachki — Don't know yet

146. Gia Gunn — Wasn't a fan of her on S6. let's see if my mind change in her next season

145. Milk — I enjoyed Milk well enough and would have her lasting longer on S6. arguably the hottest queen out of drag

144. Laganja Estranja — Annoying. Outside for a few looks, a very underwhelming run

143. Farrah Moan — Don't know yet

142. Derrick Barry — Don't know yet

141. Kennedy Davenport — Don't know yet

140. Vivienne Pinay — such a dissapoinment given her looks

139. Phi Phi O'Hara — hate her or love her, phi phi is part of Drag Race royalty

138. Robbie Turner — don't know yet

137. The Princess — don't really remember much of her which means she was unmemorable

136. Sasha Belle —  don't know yet

135. Milan — ugh

134. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams —  don't know yet

133. April Carrión — was rooting for her and I wish she would have lasted longer

132. Monica Beverly Hillz — stunning but underwheelming run

131. Alisa Summers —  don't know yet

12 hours ago, .Rei said:

yes you do, she was first boot of season 4.

Alisa Summers making it past the 150s in this rankdown is... a choice.

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

yes you do, she was first boot of season 4.

Alisa Summers making it past the 150s in this rankdown is... a choice.

lol :haha:

Been meaning to comment for over two weeks now lol

161. Sharon Needles - I was never a fan. I can sort of see why she was considered unique and a trailblazer at the time but to me she was always a hot mess. Nothing seems to have changed. :))

160. Mimi Imfurst - I love me a messy bitch but Mimi was just trying too hard.

159. Tyra Sanchez - I'm just gonna leave these here:

I watch both videos several times per week for strength and inspiration.

Anyway, I can't say I hate Tyra (or James) as they definitely seem to be struggling with something internally, however, I was never a big fan of their drag to begin with and they were pretty much near the bottom of my list anyway. Sorry if I used the wrong pronouns but I can't be bothered to check lol

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache - Agree with your comments 100%.

157. Eureka O'Hara - I thought Eureka was fun but also hard to watch sometimes. You could tell she was doing the most to make people like her but also trying to ruffle people's feathers and I was not there for it. I do enjoy her in small doses, though.

156. Rebecca Glasscock - I don't remember much about her (or S1 in general) but her making the finale over Ongina AND Shannel. Girl.

155. Tammie Brown - I obviously don't take her seriously as a competitor on the show but I find her so funny. Her clapback to RuPaul during the S1 reunion was iconic. :wub: 

154. Baga Chipz - Her runways were horrendous but I also can't remember the last time I laughed so hard watching a show. I do agree that Blu and Cheryl are objectively better drag queens (better as in more polished) but I didn't mind Baga lasting longer because she was just so much fun.

153. Naomi Smalls - :whut: Now, I do think Naomi made it a bit too far on AS4 but I wasn't too mad about it. I appreciate her self-deprecating sense of humor and the fact that she doesn't take herself too seriously. Not something I would expect from a look queen.

152. Yara Sofia - Meh. S3 was stacked and she was never on my radar.

151. Alexis Mateo - Not a fan of her drag but bitch knows how to deliver great TV.

150. Kimora Blac - Ugh. There had already been multiple seasons of Drag Race before she came on so she had to have known her looks weren't going to be enough to carry her. I'm just not sure what she was hoping to achieve with that attitude. So frustrating to watch.

149. Kandy Ho - :unsure:

148. Serena ChaCha - lol

147. Violet Chachki - I like her. :ph34rwave: She wasn't the most likable character but the cast that season wasn't the most likable bunch of people in general. I just love the fact that she managed to stand out as a look queen in a season with so many sh*tty acting challenges (the non-acting ones were sh*tty too).

146. Gia Gunn - Make it go away please.

145. Milk - He's extremely attractive out of drag but who cares? Not me.

144. Laganja Estranja - S6 was one of my least favorite seasons and I can't remember Laganja in any of the challenges or any of her runways. I just remember her entrance and her iconic moments in Untucked. :giggle: 

143. Farrah Moan - I don't dislike her but yeah she wasn't good.

142. Derrick Barry - Love Derrick. I did say I love me a messy bitch.

141. Kennedy Davenport - Bitch can put on a show but I'm not really into her drag or her in general lol

140. Vivienne Pinay - I just remember her being so annoyed with Roxxxy who was getting all the attention but doing absolutely nothing to change that. She truly gave us nothing.

139. Phi Phi O'Hara - So very talented and extremely f*ckable out of drag but not a great fit for the show.

138. Robbie Turner - Remember when he was assigning runway themes to the other queens and forgot to pick a theme for himself? Gurl. :dead: 

137. The Princess - I hate to do this but who?

136. Sasha Belle - :?

135. Milan - At this point I'm just trying to remember anything about these queens instead of giving my opinions on them. I think Milan was the one that kept losing wigs/getting out of drag during her LSFYL? Or did it happen once and I'm just exaggerating? 

134. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams - Meh.

133. April Carrión - Wasn't she the one eye-f*cking Adam Lambert when he was a guest judge? That's all I can remember without resorting to Google.

132. Monica Beverly Hillz - No opinion.

131. Alisa Summers - Quite possibly the least memorable queen ever on Drag Race. Agree?

On 8/11/2020 at 7:44 PM, #jeah said:

139. Phi Phi O'Hara — I've grown to love Phi Phi. Without her AS2 AND S4 would have been half as entertaining and she spills the teaaaaaa on her social media. 

136. Sasha Belle — Katya slayed her.

134. Kalorie Karbdashian-Williams — My favorite thing about her is when she tried to read Vanjie at the reunion and Vanjie destroyed her right back :haha: 

132. Monica Beverly Hillz — Who?

139. I mean I said that much in my write-up of her. :haha: I just didn't care for her otherwise.

136. Yep.

134. Tea. :dead:

132. CoCo's first victim.

On 8/12/2020 at 10:53 AM, .Rei said:

161. Sharon Needles — Terrible human being. Such a shame that she is the winner of arguably the greatest season ever

160. Mimi Imfurst — Eww

159. Tyra Sanchez — Terrible human being. She still demolished everybody else in S2, I can't still support her after all her post-show antics

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache — don't know yet

157. Eureka O'Hara — don't know yet

156. Rebecca Glasscock — queen of doing the bare minimum and still making top 3 :wub: :wub: 

155. Tammie Brown — not really a fan

152. Yara Sofia — Flawless queen :wub:

151. Alexis Mateo — 7 seasons in and still in my top 5 queens :wub: :wub: :wub:

147. Violet Chachki — Don't know yet

146. Gia Gunn — Wasn't a fan of her on S6. let's see if my mind change in her next season

145. Milk — I enjoyed Milk well enough and would have her lasting longer on S6. arguably the hottest queen out of drag

144. Laganja Estranja — Annoying. Outside for a few looks, a very underwhelming run

137. The Princess — don't really remember much of her which means she was unmemorable

136. Sasha Belle —  don't know yet

161. S4 the greatest season? ViolaDavis.gif

160. :dead: 

159. Meh, I don't think her track record was really that great when you factor in that she had immunity :ph34rwave:

158/157. Consider yourself lucky.

156. #me on Drag Race tbh

155. #bless

152/151. We all make choices.

147. You do now. :giggle:

146. Spoiler alert: It won't.

145. Fair enough.

137. :dead:

136. What do you think of her now? :dead:

131. She was one of the first few boots in S6. :dead:

On 8/19/2020 at 5:46 AM, Densu said:

161. Sharon Needles - I was never a fan. I can sort of see why she was considered unique and a trailblazer at the time but to me she was always a hot mess. Nothing seems to have changed. :))

160. Mimi Imfurst - I love me a messy bitch but Mimi was just trying too hard.

159. Tyra Sanchez - I'm just gonna leave these here. Anyway, I can't say I hate Tyra (or James) as they definitely seem to be struggling with something internally, however, I was never a big fan of their drag to begin with and they were pretty much near the bottom of my list anyway. Sorry if I used the wrong pronouns but I can't be bothered to check lol

157. Eureka O'Hara - I thought Eureka was fun but also hard to watch sometimes. You could tell she was doing the most to make people like her but also trying to ruffle people's feathers and I was not there for it. I do enjoy her in small doses, though.

156. Rebecca Glasscock - I don't remember much about her (or S1 in general) but her making the finale over Ongina AND Shannel. Girl.

152. Yara Sofia - Meh. S3 was stacked and she was never on my radar.

151. Alexis Mateo - Not a fan of her drag but bitch knows how to deliver great TV.

150. Kimora Blac - Ugh. There had already been multiple seasons of Drag Race before she came on so she had to have known her looks weren't going to be enough to carry her. I'm just not sure what she was hoping to achieve with that attitude. So frustrating to watch.

147. Violet Chachki - I like her. :ph34rwave: She wasn't the most likable character but the cast that season wasn't the most likable bunch of people in general. I just love the fact that she managed to stand out as a look queen in a season with so many sh*tty acting challenges (the non-acting ones were sh*tty too).

145. Milk - He's extremely attractive out of drag but who cares? Not me.

138. Robbie Turner - Remember when he was assigning runway themes to the other queens and forgot to pick a theme for himself? Gurl. :dead: 

133. April Carrión - Wasn't she the one eye-f*cking Adam Lambert when he was a guest judge? That's all I can remember without resorting to Google.

161. This shade. :dead: 

160. Accurate.

159. I said my feelings on that argument for her in my write-up.

157. That's kind of I feel about her too. 

156. PREACH.

152/151. Finally someone else who isn't a Yarlexis fan ❤️

150. Airtime.

147. Meh.

146. Tea. :giggle:

138. I mean I honestly would do the same so I was glad for the entertainment it brought. :haha:

133. Hell if I know.

130. INDIA FERRAH

SEASON 3, 10TH PLACE || ALL STARS 5, 6TH PLACE

DBNAKDRk_400x400.jpg

I can't say I ever expected to see her come back on the show, but there was room for everybody? I don't really remember anything she did from S3 other than the two parts that were repeated non-stop. In All Stars 5, I was living for the episode one drama with Derrick and loved that she managed to create some drama~ in what would otherwise have been a very obvious boot episode after she matched Roxxxy's record for most consecutive appearances in the bottom. Nonetheless, her spouting out Vegas shooter conspiracy theories on social media and the alleged sexual misconduct she committed when she had an Only Fans page (which I didn't really remember until I was reminded of it recently) placed her here. 

129. DELTA WORK

SEASON 3, 7TH PLACE

I can't find her Twitter for a photo and I'm lazy

Apparently she was well-liked in season 3? :huh: By far the most useless member of The Heathers™, which says a lot considering Carmen Carrera was in that clique.

128. JIGGLY CALIENTE

SEASON 4, 8TH PLACE

qaPqlzbZ_400x400.jpg

Snooki smush smush.

127. DAX EXCLAMATIONPOINT

SEASON 8, 11TH PLACE

0_REW7vD_400x400.jpg

The only interesting thing I know about her is that she's Violet's drag mother... despite it never being mentioned on the show.

126. VENUS D-LITE

SEASON 3, 13TH PLACE

1vnFBScq_400x400.jpeg

Was she the one that wore the same outfit as India? Or was that Phoenix? Anyway, #neverforget her trying to kill the other queens in her lip sync with Shangela. :giggle: Apparently she's a well-known Madonna impersonator nowadays judging off her Instagram.

125. PHOENIX

SEASON 3, 12TH PLACE

5kelWfk5_400x400.jpg

Okay, so she was the one who had the same look as India Ferrah in S3. Iconic. Looking at the Drag Race wiki, I see she is the drag daughter of Nicole Paige Brooks From Atlanta, Georgia. Naturally that was also not mentioned on the show. Oh well.

124. MADAME LAQUEER

SEASON 4, 10TH PLACE

9cvrOAJK_400x400.jpg

Whomst?

123. KENYA MICHAELS

SEASON 4, 9TH 5TH PLACE

dceaf88a63a254104046d9b8e1b447ce_400x400

I don't really think she did anything noteworthy in season four, and her being the queen that came back was just :?. Post-show, she's transitioned and was in Pulse when the shooting happened, which is horrifying to hear, leading her to retire from performing. :( Hopefully she's doing better.

122. STACY LAYNE MATTHEWS

SEASON 3, 8TH PLACE

pta_vGX5_400x400.jpg

She did alright as Mo'Nique in the snatch game though shockingly I would've given Alexis the win for it but otherwise, meh. I didn't really care for her return in AS4 either. :haha:

121. CHARLIE HIDES

SEASON 9, 12TH PLACE

ctedkR1G_400x400.jpg

I'm trying to muster up thoughts on Charlie Hides and honestly cannot.

130. India Ferrah — 

129. Delta Work — 

128. Jiggly Caliente — 

127. Dax Exclamationpoint — 

126. Venus D-Lite — 

125. Phoenix — 

124. Madame LaQueer — 

123. Kenya Michaels — 

122. Stacy Layne Matthews — 

121. Charlie Hides — 

Was reminded of the pro-REDACTED comments Yarlexis made at the start of S12 after the scandal came out and now I know my ranking of them is even more justified. 😘

I finally posted a not-controversial set that nobody cares to comment. :dead:

• Haha 1

Here’s my comment: imagine having Stacy Layne Matthews this low

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, #jeah said:

I don’t have to imagine because I did. 😘

30 minutes ago, #jeah said:

correct breaking bad GIF

31 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Here’s my comment: imagine having Stacy Layne Matthews and Jiggly Caliente this low

Fixed

Just now, Deeee said:

Fixed

Yeah, good point tbh.

the rest can gtfo :haha: 

40 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Fixed

real housewives nene GIF

130. India Ferrah - I wasn't aware of any of this tea but I can't say I'm shocked. :ph34rwave: India just seems like a very shady character. That said, I do love her drag and I am glad she got to come back.

129. Delta Work - I think I remember liking her as a person but not being impressed with her drag. Emphasis on "think." :giggle: 

128. Jiggly Caliente - I didn't dislike her but I also didn't care for her that much. She was kinda fun.

127. Dax Exclamationpoint - Her being Violet's drag mother is so random. :whut: 

126. Venus D-Lite - 

125. Phoenix - 

124. Madame LaQueer - 

123. Kenya Michaels - She was a train wreck on Drag Race but I'm sad to hear that she's no longer performing. :(

122. Stacy Layne Matthews - Guilty pleasure.

121. Charlie Hides - Remember when she told Eureka to shut up?

Eureka's face. :dead: Iconic.

9 hours ago, Densu said:

121. Charlie Hides - Remember when she told Eureka to shut up?

Eureka's face. :dead: Iconic.

brb ranking her higher 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

wrong thread

Edited by Elliott