idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
Elliott

Elliott's Drag Race Ranking

161. Sharon Needles — Season 4 was my first season watching and I always looked forward to seeing what she'd do, brought a new look to the show, etc. so it's disappointing reading about all the post-show antics. 

160. Mimi Imfurst — I might have her a little higher due to her being a delusional hot mess but yeah she sucks.

159. Tyra Sanchez — Didn't really like her on her season and her post-show antics dont help her, pass. 

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache — So glad to see her in this set, she made season 11 a drag to watch. 

157. Eureka O'Hara — She grew on me somehwat after rewatching season 10, even if most of her challenge wins were her acting like a giant baby. 

156. Rebecca Glasscock — Ew. 

155. Tammie Brown — Meh. 

154. Baga Chipz — Love her. I watch RPDR largely to be entertained by the comedic queens and her confessionals wrere hilarious. Loved her Snatch Game too. 

153. Naomi Smalls — Really liked her in both of her seasons and I loved that she had the guts to make a ~big move she made of taking Manila out 

152. Yara Sofia — I enjoyed her in her seasons well enough.

151. Alexis Mateo —  Like Yara, I don't connect with her like other queens but she always has good runways. 

Based on this hot mess, I can't wait for Venus D-Lite to win :wub::wub::wub:

Also, don't think I forgot:

On 1/28/2020 at 11:34 PM, Elliott said:

I literally have no recollection of an Alisa Summers.

here we are schitts creek GIF by CBC

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Exactly... I literally have no feelings over her so she's higher than the queens I don't like :wub:

14 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Based on this hot mess, I can't wait for Venus D-Lite to win :wub::wub::wub:

Or your friend, Serena Cha Cha!

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Or your friend, Serena Cha Cha!

Sasha Serena reads books, Shea Serena turns looks, Trinity Serena CRAZY but off the hook, but the number one queen is P-E-P-P-E-R-- S-E-R-E-N-A bitch, you know the rest Cha Cha.

Top 5 of Elliott's rankdown for sure:

1. Serena

2. Venus

3. Alisa

4. Magnolia

5. Cynthia

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

1. Serena

2. Venus

3. Alisa

4. Magnolia

5. Cynthia

real housewives nene GIF

Alexis Mateo, Yara Sofia, and Naomi Smalls do not deserve this lol

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

161. Sharon Needles — Season 4 was my first season watching and I always looked forward to seeing what she'd do, brought a new look to the show, etc. so it's disappointing reading about all the post-show antics. 

160. Mimi Imfurst — I might have her a little higher due to her being a delusional hot mess but yeah she sucks.

159. Tyra Sanchez — Didn't really like her on her season and her post-show antics dont help her, pass. 

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache — So glad to see her in this set, she made season 11 a drag to watch. 

157. Eureka O'Hara — She grew on me somehwat after rewatching season 10, even if most of her challenge wins were her acting like a giant baby. 

156. Rebecca Glasscock — Ew. 

155. Tammie Brown — Meh. 

154. Baga Chipz — Love her. I watch RPDR largely to be entertained by the comedic queens and her confessionals wrere hilarious. Loved her Snatch Game too. 

153. Naomi Smalls — Really liked her in both of her seasons and I loved that she had the guts to make a ~big move she made of taking Manila out 

152. Yara Sofia — I enjoyed her in her seasons well enough.

151. Alexis Mateo —  Like Yara, I don't connect with her like other queens but she always has good runways. 

161. Agreed. :(

160. Fair enough! :haha:
159. 👍

158. Seriously. :/

157. So I wasn’t the only one who noticed that? :rofl: I had to rewatch S10 when Andrew and I had the opposite feelings as you - it made me like her even less.

156/155. :dead:

154. Meh. She didn’t really entertain me but to each their own.

153. ViolaDavis.gif

151. I will agree she had some great runways.

12 hours ago, Deeee said:

Alexis Mateo, Yara Sofia, and Naomi Smalls do not deserve this lol

confused britney spears GIF

48 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

I'd have Naomi Smalls much higher but no real complaints. SHOCKINGLY.

shocked oh my god GIF

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm just surprised that Yarlexis were able to outrank 9 queens from your list 😮

so I will just assume that deep down you love them :wub:

Edited by .Rei

12 minutes ago, .Rei said:

so I will just assume that deep down you love them :wub:

unimpressed viola davis GIF

I’m reporting that post.

40 minutes ago, Deeee said:

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIFrupauls drag race dr GIFrupauls drag race dr GIFrupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

rupauls drag race dr GIF

• Haha 1

Oh lol love this idea. LMAO at you putting so many big names in your first group. The only one that I feel is kind of robbed is Naomi.

8 minutes ago, JC said:

The only one that I feel is kind of robbed is Naomi.

please stop tv show GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race S5

Anyway, next set will probably go up after Canada's Drag Race!

(Emphasis on probably since y'all will ignore it and start @ ing me if I don't get it up.)

• Haha 1

161. Sharon Needles — Ugh yeah all the stuff about Sharon really sucks. I did really enjoy her in Season 4 but then in recent years she kinda slipped out of my mind (I've seen her in a couple of shows and tbh I was always a little underwhelmed? But I guess her drag live isn't completely my style). I don't blame you having her here.

160. Mimi Imfurst — Never liked her on the show and after the allegations, I liked her even less.

159. Tyra Sanchez — Super disappointing for me. I enjoyed her on the show, I liked her looks and on occasion her drama. Agreed that she got treated like s**t and she didn't deserve that at all, but yeah, every time I've wanted to find myself rooting for her again, she does something else ridiculous or inappropriate.

158. Silky Nutmeg Ganache —  Lol yeah I'm the same with you here. She was my pre-season favorite and then that immediately stopped after the first episode. I don't think she's by any means as bad as the racist fandom has painted her to be, looking back at least she brought some drama to the season. It just wasn't drama I enjoyed really, lol. And her performances were pretty meh throughout, even her two wins were highly questionable. Definitely was favored way too much to make it as far as she did.

157. Eureka O'Hara — Strong dislike, lol. I didn't enjoy her on Season 9 and then when she came back in Season 10, I was hoping we'd see some growth and maturity, and it didn't happen. Another queen who I thought had a really questionable track record and god forbid, I was scared for a moment they'd crown her. I haven't watched any of We're Here but it seems some people think she comes across much better now. But just from the show and some outside stuff... not a fan.

156. Rebecca Glasscock — Lol I can't believe she was a finalist.

155. Tammie Brown — I enjoy Tammie well enough post-Drag Race. I find some of the stuff I see of her quite funny and she's certainly unique. But she was underwhelming on both of her runs.

154. Baga Chipz — Lol she is basically on every UK show now (more than anyone from the season) so I guess they got what they wanted painting her as a lovable fan favorite. I still can't get over the rigger morris of giving her an Amy Winehouse song against Cheryl, they had that top 3 desired forever. :dead: Also she's had some... questionable political takes which meant I never really liked her, it seems she's come around so I can't hold that against her too much now.

153. Naomi Smalls — Yeah this is where we definitely disagree the most. :haha: I understand all your AS4 points there though. I actually enjoyed her run there, she surprised me with some of her performances in the lip-syncs, runways and challenges... I've always mostly loved her as a look queen, I just love her aesthetic, and that's what won me over in Season 8. But I think she held her own well. And I'm messy, so I loved the nerve to cut Manila. Definitely robbed, but tbh I admire any queen on All-Stars who recognizes what's best for their game and takes a shot.

152. Yara Sofia — I actually.. don't disagree with you too much on this, haha. I probably wouldn't have her this low, but I didn't really enjoy Yara on the show. It's been a while since I watched her seasons so maybe I'd come around to her, but she's definitely an older queen who I haven't always got the appeal of.

151. Alexis Mateo — Alexis is someone who I didn't love on first watch but I think as time has gone on I've come to like her more. I know we totally disagree on her AS5 run of course... I think she was a great addition to the cast. I enjoyed some of her challenge performances, and enjoyed the drama she brought. I think she was totally justified in the India drama, but then like I say, the messy side in her also admired India doing whatever she could to stay. :haha: