Possible Song Choices

thevoiceswimmer

I noticed s13 isn’t on here at all and I remember we knew about a couple of them. The only one I can think of right now is keisha was supposed to sing not ready to make nice by the Dixie chicks for the instant save.

• Thanks 1

Just now, rp3598 said:

I noticed s13 isn’t on here at all and I remember we knew about a couple of them. The only one I can think of right now is keisha was supposed to sing not ready to make nice by the Dixie chicks for the instant save.

ooh she would have killed that - same one sasha did, right?

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

ooh she would have killed that - same one sasha did, right?

Yes. She has a cover of it on her YouTube channel. I’ll try to find the link.

Edited by rp3598
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

She would’ve slayed that!!! 😊

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

Forever robbed of that IS. Sorry to Noah, but I would have 100% went to Keisha's aid if she got the chance to perform like this. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Forever robbed of that IS. Sorry to Noah, but I would have 100% went to Keisha's aid if she got the chance to perform like this. 

I wouldn’t have been able to choose. :(

2 hours ago, rp3598 said:

A top 4 with Chloe, Addison, Brooke, and Keisha would have made my life complete. Keisha could have done Tennessee Whiskey or something in the finale (she would have slayed it, based on her cover), or she could go for a soul song. Either way, she would have killed it.

• Like 6

Here, I can finally contribute! Description says this was meant to be the song she would have sang for the Instant Save. Makes me wish she made it to M3 in the first place, she deserved the bare minimum 😔

• Thanks 3

On 4/22/2021 at 3:39 PM, peachfuz said:

Here, I can finally contribute! Description says this was meant to be the song she would have sang for the Instant Save. Makes me wish she made it to M3 in the first place, she deserved the bare minimum 😔

On 4/22/2021 at 3:31 PM, B-B said:

Nakia from season one’s alternate BA song was “Kiss On My List” by Hall and Oates

On 4/22/2021 at 12:58 PM, rp3598 said:

We now added two seasons (Season 1 and 13) to the list so thank you guys! Also thank you @Bk1234 I just can't figure how to quote several people on several pages

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

We now added two seasons (Season 1 and 13) to the list so thank you guys! Also thank you @Bk1234 I just can't figure how to quote several people on several pages

You can use the multiquote feature, which is the plus sign next to the Quote button!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Carolina would have done a stripped down version of “Chandelier.” ❤️

For the IS? Interesting....I remember Payge/Chloé last season after being eliminated saying that they couldn’t flip/switch the songs for their Instant Save, and said it was basically kinda karaoke since it was the same arrangement and the same key as the original song, which is also something I’ve noticed with most or all Instant a save performances these past couple of seasons. Either way, I think Carolina would’ve sounded great with a stripped down version of Chandelier.