Possible Song Choices

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another Sam  Smith song? 

Denisha Dalton - Idon'twannabeyouanymore   she added that she was ready to switch it up and she will post a cover of her version

FYI - just watched Zania's video she posted on instagram. I'd recommend y'all check it out, in case you are considering messaging her about her song choice. She seems to, understandably, be "sad" (in

17 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Denisha Dalton - Idon'twannabeyouanymore

she added that she was ready to switch it up and she will post a cover of her version

Pretty good choice tbh especially compared to the umm... other ones *cough* Durell *cough*

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Pretty good choice tbh especially compared to the umm... other ones *cough* Durell *cough*

Durrell´s better than that. He probably would have his own arrangement. TPTB however, would have forced him to do it like the original.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Misirlou said:

Durrell´s better than that. He probably would have his own arrangement. TPTB however, would have forced him to do it like the original.

What's the most frustrating about Durrell's choice is that there's other songs I could actually see him doing by The Weeknd and having it work (Call Out My Name being the first that comes to mind) but Blinding Lights I can't picture working out whatsoever.

Denisha's choice I would've liked to see, but it is what it is.

Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

Ainae - You Can't Hurry Love by The Supremes

That song is my top 5 all time. Would’ve loved to see her sing it

1 minute ago, David68 said:

I need to know Bradley's asap

Something tells me it’s Someone You Loved idk

9 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

He would've likely done well with that, but he went out on a high note with his battle so that's something.

He sounded good in this cover of it...

• Thanks 2

The good news is that if these contestants actually like the song choice, then they'll probably cover it at some point. And if they don't like the song, then they don't have to cover it! At least they get a choice, unlike on the show. 

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

The good news is that if these contestants actually like the song choice, then they'll probably cover it at some point. And if they don't like the song, then they don't have to cover it! At least they get a choice, unlike on the show. 

Waiting for Durrell´s cover on Blinding Lights lol. No, but seriously, if he has an arrangement of his own, he´ll be free to use it then.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Jd casper - Angela by the lumineers

Poor fodder. No way he could've won against anybody with that song choice. Not that's it's bad, but you'd expect a KO song choice to be much.... bigger?

Edited by FloorWax
Just now, thevoiceisthetop said:

Jd casper - Angela by the lumineers

I think he would have done decently with it, but that song is way too tame for a KO. I dont think he could have used the drum suitcase for this one as well if its all acoustic and the song doesnt go as big as his last two.

• Like 1
Just now, Misirlou said:

I think he would have done decently with it, but that song is way too tame for a KO. I dont think he could have used the drum suitcase for this one as well if its all acoustic and the song doesnt go as big as his last two.

I feel he would do well with it but would’ve been eliminated in kos