Possible Song Choices

thevoiceswimmer

48 minutes ago, David68 said:

“500 Miles I’m Gonna Be” (Sleeping At Last version)

I was listening to this the other day and thought it would be PERFECT for Corey. That said I kinda discarded it due to him doing two Sleeping At Last covers, either way it’s perfect for him😭

1 hour ago, David68 said:

Corey Ward (Finale):

“Stand by Me” (he mentioned a specific version, but I didn’t catch the artist)

Coach Duet: “Falling Slowly” by Glen Hansard

Courtesy of @Bk1234

I love this song !!

so, possibility ruled out for Nick and Rachel

3 hours ago, David68 said:

Corey Ward (Finale):

Courtesy of @Bk1234

3e6b8f7d572b16eca7302c3e57b42c39.gif

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Pia says she didn’t have a song cleared for finale but she really wanted to do some Whitney (which apparently she was being “backed down” from doing her?)

It was obvious that she wouldn't win IS, but they didn't even choose a set for her

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, David68 said:

Corey Ward (Finale):

Courtesy of @Bk1234

8 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Pia says she didn’t have a song cleared for finale but she really wanted to do some Whitney (which apparently she was being “backed down” from doing her?)

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

Yall I’m CRYING rn
Miss Dana Monique got asked in her live what she would’ve sung for her duet with Nick and she had the audacity to laugh and say “I ain’t gonna tell you! Y’all are gonna be upset and start telling me I should’ve sung it on the show!”

Then I also asked her what her finale song would’ve been and she said “I see y’all are trying to get the tea!”

Anyways if there’s one thing we know is that in an alternate life where she made top 5 she ate Nick up and left zero crumbs in their duet but wbk

• Haha 10

23 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yall I’m CRYING rn
Miss Dana Monique got asked in her live what she would’ve sung for her duet with Nick and she had the audacity to laugh and say “I ain’t gonna tell you! Y’all are gonna be upset and start telling me I should’ve sung it on the show!”

Then I also asked her what her finale song would’ve been and she said “I see y’all are trying to get the tea!”

Anyways if there’s one thing we know is that in an alternate life where she made top 5 she ate Nick up and left zero crumbs in their duet but wbk

So the world will never know the duet. Probably a funky number, Nick`s voice does in fact let itself to those (I thought he wasn`t bad at the Earth, Wind and Fire Kennedy Center Honors tribute), and Dana can obviously do it.

Edited by Misirlou

27 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yall I’m CRYING rn

Queen. :heartbounce:

21 hours ago, Harmat said:

Jose Figueroa Jr. - Top 9 song - I Who Have Nothing (Tom Jones)

He would have done SO well on this! 💔 

3 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Yall I’m CRYING rn

Dana is the only one who can flat out reject telling us her potential song choice and I'll love it, she's hilarious :haha:

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Obviously we have had a very successful season of song choices and I thank you all, but here's a list of all contestants that we have no information on!

Kelly

Kenzie Wheeler

Gean Garcia

Savanna Woods (Instant Save since we know she's sing Barracuda)

Nick

Dana Monique (Though she said she's never reveal :()

Rachel Mac

John

Christine Cain

Victor Solomon

Pia Renee (She gave artists but never specific songs)

Ciana Pelekai

Rio Doyle

Zania Alake

Blake

Ethan Lively

Avery Roberson

Connor Christian

and that's all!!

3 minutes ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Obviously we have had a very successful season of song choices and I thank you all, but here's a list of all contestants that we have no information on!

Kelly

Kenzie Wheeler

Gean Garcia

Nick

Rachel Mac

John

Christine Cain

Victor Solomon

Ciana Pelekai

Rio Doyle

Zania Alake

Blake

Ethan Lively

Avery Roberson

Connor Christian

and that's all!!

I remember Gean saying that he would have liked to sing John Mayer in the playoffs on the infamous Victor live (where Deion called out IDF).

27 minutes ago, thevoiceswimmer said:

Kelly

Kenzie Wheeler

Gean Garcia

Nick

Rachel Mac

John

Christine Cain

Victor Solomon

Ciana Pelekai

Rio Doyle

Zania Alake

Blake

Ethan Lively

Avery Roberson

Connor Christian

and that's all!!

I don’t think the knockout eliminated artists know a song for playoffs for sure, instead they list what they would’ve liked to do (songs on their list for playoffs, like Casmé with Big Yellow Taxi and Raine with Purple Rain(e) 

I think they find out their playoffs songs when they fly back to LA for lives.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I don’t think the knockout eliminated artists know a song for playoffs for sure, instead they list what they would’ve liked to do (songs on their list for playoffs, like Casmé with Big Yellow Taxi and Raine with Purple Rain(e) 

In that case we`d be missing Kenzie`s, Victor`s, and Rachel`s IS song choices. I remember Victor not being too happy with it. 

3 hours ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

I figured this would be true too, it's a long time between lives and KO's, but it's still fun to hear the conspiracies