Jump to content

Possible Song Choices


thevoiceswimmer
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

Jordan Matthew Young - Drift Away

Gyth's blind song? That sounds like it would actually fit really well with Jordan. It's not a big song, but it's right in his pocket. If Corey/Gihanna/Dana/Rachel get a good song that's really big/powerful, they've probably got a chance of taking it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Gyth's blind song? That sounds like it would actually fit really well with Jordan. It's not a big song, but it's right in his pocket. If Corey/Gihanna/Dana/Rachel get a good song that's really big/powerful, they've probably got a chance of taking it.

Possibly, but if that`s actually his IS song, then they are not really bussing Jordan. The others need great songs now. 

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Misirlou said:

Possiblym but if that`s actually his IS song, then they are not really bussing him.

They aren't bussing him - so the question is who they're trying to push for. I don't think that's a song that screams "winner" to me, but then again, Ian's IS song probably didn't scream winner to me. I think that one of the one's I mentioned above can take it given a good song choice that is big and powerful - that usually does pretty well in instant saves I think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Kenzie

Oh, I meant in the IS. But that's a fair conclusion given that Jordan's getting a good song choice. I'd argue, though, that it depends also on the song choices of the rest - I don't feel like Jordan can easily take the win with that song if the others have good song choices. We need to keep an eye out for Corey/Rachel/Dana's IS song (since we roughly know Gihanna's already, given that she mentioned Capaldi).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, QueenCami said:

Oh, I meant in the IS. But that's a fair conclusion given that Jordan's getting a good song choice. I'd argue, though, that it depends also on the song choices of the rest - I don't feel like Jordan can easily take the win with that song if the others have good song choices. We need to keep an eye out for Corey/Rachel/Dana's IS song (since we roughly know Gihanna's already, given that she mentioned Capaldi).

He will be in the IS after Gihanna gets the PV.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

They aren't bussing him - so the question is who they're trying to push for. I don't think that's a song that screams "winner" to me, but then again, Ian's IS song probably didn't scream winner to me. I think that one of the one's I mentioned above can take it given a good song choice that is big and powerful - that usually does pretty well in instant saves I think.

Yeah, next week should be interesting. I`m sure Jordan will do his thing with the song, and if he doesn`t win, he`s going out good.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Anna's Top 9 song was supposed to be Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)

 

NOOO WAY :( this makes me sad even more

And now to throw my TV in the backyard. Darn it Blake-

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

About IS song, it's not always the same week after week. In Season 15, Reagan Strange said her IS song (that she didn't sing and robegate happened), was "Warrior" by Demi Lovato. In the semifinals, when she landed in the middle 3, she sang "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling.

  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, season1 said:

About IS song, it's not always the same week after week. In Season 15, Reagan Strange said her IS song (that she didn't sing and robegate happened), was "Warrior" by Demi Lovato. In the semifinals, when she landed in the middle 3, she sang "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling.

she would have killed warrior! 🙂

50 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Anna's Top 9 song was supposed to be Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)

 

NOOO WAY :( this makes me sad even more

honestly sitting there in the live and hearing that, she sounded really sad about that... she is going to post a cover when she's allowed to, which i believe starts one month after the finale

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

she would have killed warrior! 🙂

honestly sitting there in the live and hearing that, she sounded really sad about that... she is going to post a cover when she's allowed to, which i believe starts one month after the finale

 

Reagan posted a studio version of "Warrior" cover weeks after the season ended.

 

I don't know if they're restricted when they can post a cover. I thought I saw a number of eliminated contestants who posted their covers of possible songs not long after they were off the show.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, season1 said:

About IS song, it's not always the same week after week. In Season 15, Reagan Strange said her IS song (that she didn't sing and robegate happened), was "Warrior" by Demi Lovato. In the semifinals, when she landed in the middle 3, she sang "Wherever You Will Go" by The Calling.

You’re right. I wonder if it was a special case where since she landed in the Instant Save once, she had to switch their song for next week (regardless of her not singing it).

That said, I’ve heard many more cases of singers who do have the same song and as soon as they land in the IS (and if they win) they change it for next week. Gihanna (and Allegra) both did say they couldn’t reveal their IS song for the POs in case she had to sing it in the Top 9 (Gihanna said this explicitly, I don’t remember Allegra’s exact words but it wasn’t as explicit as Gihanna’s lol, but we could assume she would’ve done In My Blood because of her outfit).

 

I doubt that would apply to Gihanna, but not to Jordan, who recently revealed his POs IS song, considering they’re both in the same season and same exact position, both IS who will likely be singing in the IS next week (Manifesting Gihanna PV yall🕯🕯🕯)

Edited by TheVoiceFan2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Anna's Top 9 song was supposed to be Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)

 

NOOO WAY :( this makes me sad even more

Ugh ... Cami Clune energy, she was given awesome songs and we couldn’t even witness that slayage

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Zae Romeo

Instant Save: “What About Us” by P!nk

Semifinals: A ‘gospelized’ version of “Holy” by Justin Bieber 

Lindsay could have done those without even trying. And in any case, she would have picked better songs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/14/2021 at 12:18 PM, Bk1234 said:

Kenzie


If they want Kenzie, they’ll push for an R&B artist in the instant save. 
 

if they want Cam, they’ll push Corey and Rachel. 
 

if they push Jordan, we won’t know what they want because Jordan could potentially take votes from both Cam and Kenzie.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...