Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Voting has officially ended, and results are in.    Thank you so much for all of the participation. (Almost 70 votes for the finale!) I had a blast making this thread and game, and I'm think

Quick summary of this round:   1.  There are no wrong votes. 2.  Every single vote is wrong.

How the f*** did "The Scientist" lose? Like I love you Tessanne my girl, but that performance was emotionally crippling and made me cry like wtf?   Fine its okay, I'm okay, everything is oka

Posted Images

59 minutes ago, echoap said:

Click here👇

 

  Hide contents

 

 


3LEK5LRE_o.jpg
 

 

 

the pro move is to vote for the ones that are likely to do better against maelyn B) (jk)

Edited by ashwinner
  • Haha 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Spurrious said:

....but she IS in this round. 

lul, my bad. Didn't notice we're in a new round already 😅. That's how you know how much I love these games 😂 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Already voted! Hoping for an epic Maelyn vs Maelyn pairing once again! 

 

Amber vs Jacquie

Voted for Jacquie here. I like Amber but I didn't like "Sad". Wasn't a fan of Jacquie either, but I prefer her screaming on this one. 

 

Tessane vs Koryn 

Both outstanding. Flipped a Coin here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, echoap said:

Already voted! Hoping for an epic Maelyn vs Maelyn pairing once again! 

 

Amber vs Jacquie

 I like Amber but I didn't like "Sad".

 

 

Excuse me? LOL, sorry I have to laugh.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Interesting, Iike Amber, but her transition from her normal voice (I think it's called chest voice?) to her head voice really bothers me for some reason. Like when she says "Stay-ee-yay-ee-yay" (lmao) and transitions from her chest to head voice, it sounds kinda unnatural??

  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QueenMae16 said:

Excuse me? LOL, sorry I have to laugh.

 

Same incredulity when peeps killed off Juliet.  Opposite reaction though...I had to cry.  Hopefully, Amber won't suffer the same fate.  No knocks on Jacquie though...she's pretty awesome too. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

For me personally, "Stay" was Amber's best performance vocally. Just flawless there. I hear a few spots with Sad.

 

But when it comes to studios - I don't think I have liked a song as much (or listened to it). I think it's stayed in my "most played songs" list on itunes since it came out. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/11/2020 at 6:30 AM, ashwinner said:

Interesting, Iike Amber, but her transition from her normal voice (I think it's called chest voice?) to her head voice really bothers me for some reason. Like when she says "Stay-ee-yay-ee-yay" (lmao) and transitions from her chest to head voice, it sounds kinda unnatural??

Very Interesting tbh, My top two fav moments in her performance were when she when she went from her chest voice to her head voice(Stay-ee-yay-ee-yay) and when she switches to mixed voice(more chest dominated) from her chest voice( the part when she was sang stayyyy-ayyyy, she slide it down the ayyyy)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Voting has ended, and results are in. We have our final four. 

 

This round featured a ton of participation again (47 votes!) and one of the closest battles we've had (separated by a vote). Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope people enjoyed looking back at some amazing performances. At the end of the day, I hope there is just an appreciation for the talent we have gotten to see after 17 seasons. There are quite a few other performances that could have been in this top 8 and that says a lot about the talent we have gotten to witness. 

 

So....Results:

 

#9 Seed: Maelyn Jarmon - Hallelujah defeats #6 Seed: Addison Agen - A Case Of You....So..our Maelyn's Cinderella performance is the winner of the #TeamAdam Bracket

#4 Seed: Amber Carrington - Sad defeats #2 Seed: Jacquie Lee - I Put A Spell On You...Amber Carrington is the winner of the #TeamXtina Bracket

#1 Seed: Tessanne Chin - I Have Nothing defeats #2 Seed: Maelyn Jarmon - The Scientist...Tessanne is the winner of the #TeamBlake Bracket

#4 Seed: Tessanne Chin - Bridge Over Troubled Water defeats #2 Seed: Koryn Hawthorne - Make It Rain....Tessanne is the winner of the #TeamUsher Bracket (Tessanne displaying the sneaky dominance in this tournament that she had during her season) 

 

 

So..we have our Final Four. The Semi-Finals will be posted shortly, we will have: 

 

#9 Seed: Maelyn Jarmon - Hallelujah vs. #4 Seed: Tessanne Chin - Bridge Over Troubled Water

#4 Seed: Amber Carrington - Sad vs. #1 Seed: Tessanne Chin - I Have Nothing 

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mercfan3 said:

Voting has ended, and results are in. We have our final four. 

 

This round featured a ton of participation again (47 votes!) and one of the closest battles we've had (separated by a vote). Thanks to everyone who participated. I hope people enjoyed looking back at some amazing performances. At the end of the day, I hope there is just an appreciation for the talent we have gotten to see after 17 seasons. There are quite a few other performances that could have been in this top 8 and that says a lot about the talent we have gotten to witness. 

 

So....Results:

 

#9 Seed: Maelyn Jarmon - Hallelujah defeats #6 Seed: Addison Agen - A Case Of You....So..our Maelyn's Cinderella performance is the winner of the #TeamAdam Bracket

#4 Seed: Amber Carrington - Sad defeats #2 Seed: Jacquie Lee - I Put A Spell On You...Amber Carrington is the winner of the #TeamXtina Bracket

#1 Seed: Tessanne Chin - I Have Nothing defeats #2 Seed: Maelyn Jarmon - The Scientist...Tessanne is the winner of the #TeamBlake Bracket

#4 Seed: Tessanne Chin - Bridge Over Troubled Water defeats #2 Seed: Koryn Hawthorne - Make It Rain....Tessanne is the winner of the #TeamUsher Bracket (Tessanne displaying the sneaky dominance in this tournament that she had during her season) 

 

 

So..we have our Final Four. The Semi-Finals will be posted shortly, we will have: 

 

#9 Seed: Maelyn Jarmon - Hallelujah vs. #4 Seed: Tessanne Chin - Bridge Over Troubled Water

#4 Seed: Amber Carrington - Sad vs. #1 Seed: Tessanne Chin - I Have Nothing 

Sad about Addison but great to see QUEEN TESSANNE having both performances in the final four. I always knew Tessanne is really liked and respected here but I didn't know she would ever be able to  beat Maelyn's THE SCIENTIST. Now I won't be surprised to see Tessanne VS Tessanne Finale( maybe I'm wrong). Also @mercfan3 can you tell whichp performance was separated by one vote, Thanks

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

The Semi-Finals are here, and our Final Four are competing for the finale. Voting will end Saturday at noon. (A little extra time for some votes). As always, I'm going to encourage everyone to actually watch the performances. All of them are incredible. (And I say that as someone who probably would have chosen a completely different top 4 as my personal top 4. )

 

VOTE HERE

 

#9 Seed: Maelyn Jarmon - Hallelujah

 

vs.

 

#4 Seed: Tessanne Chin - Bridge Over Troubled Water

 

 

-----------------

 

#4 Seed: Amber Carrington - Sad

 

vs.

 

#1 Seed: Tessanne Chin - I Have Nothing 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Zainab Tufail said:

Sad about Addison but great to see QUEEN TESSANNE having both performances in the final four. I always knew Tessanne is really liked and respected here but I didn't know she would ever be able to  beat Maelyn's THE SCIENTIST. Now I won't be surprised to see Tessanne VS Tessanne Finale( maybe I'm wrong). Also @mercfan3 can you tell whichp performance was separated by one vote, Thanks

 

 

Tessanne and Maelyn. 

 

They have actually faced off quite a bit throughout this competition, and they are always very very very close. The Kennedy/Jordan performance was also obviously super close..although the separation after the tie breaker ended up being more than any of the Tessanne/Maelyn battles. And the "Hallelujah" battle was incredibly close. (Honestly if they didn't have to face each other, I think it's possible the final four would have been Hallelujah vs. Tessanne) In fact, Schuler was winning a few hours before voting closed.) 

 

I think Tessanne is a contestant that doesn't have a lot of super fans, but she's well liked and respected, so that even if you personally prefer a contestant over her..people listen to the performance and have don't mind voting for her. 

Edited by mercfan3
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, mercfan3 said:

I think Tessanne is a contestant that doesn't have a lot of super fans, but she's well liked and respected, so that even if you personally prefer a contestant over her..people listen to the performance and have don't mind voting for her. 

I agree she doesn't have a lot of super fans like some of the other winners(but I'll Stan my Queen forever) .

Edited by Zainab Tufail
Link to post
Share on other sites

~Tesaanne VS Maelyn ( BOTW was really iconic, like I said last time it was a great show down of Vocals + Emotion)

 

~Tessanne VS Amber( This was a little bit of hard cz it hurt to vote against Amber, I just wanna say I would rather prefer to listen Cardi B's music than to vote against Tessanne, Jordan, Sawyer)

 

I'm pretty sure about the second pairing cz if I Have Nothing can beat The Scientist then it can definitely beat Sad, The first pairing can go either way cz Maelyn and Tessanne match-ups are always the closest.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...