The Greatest (Top 12 Results Live Now)

Zoey

53 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Hmm I'll probably bomb this with my lack of originality lol, but I'll try with Allison Iraheta

It isn’t about originality. Just don’t be obvious or repeat the same artists as she performed on the show and you’ll do well. I guess it’s how you think she would do and the judges are there to steer you if you struggle. :yes:

49 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I am in the same boat.  :haha:

It’s difficult when there’s nothing to look back on to go off but it isn’t as difficult as it sounds.

48 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Haley Reinhart 

:kissbye: Elliott

Thank you!

31 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I didn't know that I needed it?

sad leonardo dicaprio GIF

You do after your Theo antics, sis.

8 minutes ago, JC said:

Omgod Kelly AND Vonzell??? Should I even try? :kalancry:

:haha:

greatest.jpg
TOP TWELVE THEME FREE CHOICE

Now that we have our final twelve contestants this is the official theme announcement. The rest of the themes from here on out will be revealed at the end of each results show. I'd already revealed this theme but I thought it'd be a good reminder and then at least I can include the deadline the songs need to be submitted by so I can send on to the judges.

For this weeks theme you have free rein on the contestant you chose. This week is your opportunity to wow us without any theme stipulations. Show us who you are!

Remember, don't be predictable and don't choose songs by artists your contestant sang on the show. You can choose a youtube cover, you can choose a cover of a song by a professional singer or a celebrity. It's whatever suits the contestant most.

Deadline: Sunday 26th July 2020

Alongside side of this - if you wish to submit a pre-performance video package of your contestant talking about why they chose the song or even a workshop with a famous mentor then feel free. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea so I won't make you.

Please submit your songs via PM to me with a link, preferably on Youtube. I will then distribute to the judges once I have received them all.

@IAN27TAY @Solaris @FunkyFrankie @thevoiceisthetop @rdhaley96 @jarmon @DorisAnn @1234567890 @Alex95 @FrogLenzen @goofycilla90

Edited by Zoey
  • Like 4