The Greatest (Top 12 Results Live Now)

Zoey

So I noticed the contestant I am going to be using throughout the game has poor representation on Youtube for her idol performances.  I had all of the performances on an external hard drive, and with spare time at work today I made the below video consisting of all of her solo performances on Canadian Idol.

I hope those of you who don't know her take the opportunity to check her performances out.  It can also serve as a refresher for anyone who hasn't seen her journey in awhile.  Enjoy! (I hope).

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Solaris said:

So I noticed the contestant I am going to be using throughout the game has poor representation on Youtube for her idol performances.  I had all of the performances on an external hard drive, and with spare time at work today I made the below video consisting of all of her solo performances on Canadian Idol.

I hope those of you who don't know her take the opportunity to check her performances out.  It can also serve as a refresher for anyone who hasn't seen her journey in awhile.  Enjoy! (I hope).

Thanks for making this! I will definitely take a look! 😁

Edited by Bk1234

21 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Thanks for making this! I will definitely take a look! 😁

i hope you enjoy her journey.  I don't know if she has any fans on here, but shes probably my favorite contestant from Canadian Idol!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

Wow, blast from the past! I don't remember her performances top 5 and on. lol Thanks for this, this would help when it comes to voting

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

What a throwback 😍

16 hours ago, Solaris said:

i hope you enjoy her journey.  I don't know if she has any fans on here, but shes probably my favorite contestant from Canadian Idol!

fail carly rae jepsen GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

But also I love Melissa. :wub: She was the only winner of Canadian Idol I was actually rooting for her rather than just hoping they won because I hated their runner-up even more. (Except for S2. Theresa > Kalan.)

Edited by Elliott

24 minutes ago, Elliott said:

fail carly rae jepsen GIF by Testing 1, 2, 3

But also I love Melissa. :wub: She was the only winner of Canadian Idol I was actually rooting for her rather than just hoping they won because I hated their runner-up even more. (Except for S2. Theresa > Kalan.)

I love CRJ too, you know!   Melissa I prefer based on her actual journey on the show.   (That and shes had a solid acting career with 2 lead roles in television)

Updated!

If anyone is struggling with the concept as I know a few of you are - please refer back a page or two to look at Victoria’s post where she answered questions. 

• Like 2