Survivor - General / Past Seasons Discussion

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.instagram.com/p/CI_NtDjM_uK/?igshid=q12vjge2xc8g Jon and Jaclyn lost their baby

Posting this in both Survivor and BB but this is excellent news!!!   Really glad that this gained a lot of attention and huge credit to the former BIPOC players of Survivor who spoke

QUEEN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I started rewatching HvV last night. Mostly because I was not as into Survivor when it aired and so I don’t even think I’ve seen every episode of it. So here, enjoy my thoughts on the premiere:

I forgot how dirty Sugar’s edit was. She went from removing her top to win the first reward challenge for the Heroes to trying to keeping everyone awake by seducing Colby and bombing the puzzle in the immunity challenge. A true legend.

Also forgot how annoying Russell was. Acting like he is the King of Survivor when he didn’t even win. But surprisingly less annoying then watching it when it aired because now we know that he lost to three women in a row!

Also like. The premiere was 84 mins long and it did not feel that long. We got to see both challenges and everyone had a confessional so like. Remind me why we don’t have longer episodes???

• 4 weeks later...

Inside Survivor is reporting that next season is gonna be shorter, potentially up to 10 days shorter 😮. I'm open-minded to see how it goes, but I'm worried.

• Sad 1

Sequester for The Challenge began today. A few big crossovers have entered sequester. Some but may be alts but likely not all of them.

Jay (33) is returning and Michele (32 + 40), Michelle (33), Wendell (36 + 40), and Tommy (39) are potential rookies. Natalie (29 + 40) and Missy (39) were contacted and potentially on but not confirmed yet. Also some random chick from Survivor Romania named Emy lol

She was always such a positive person on and off the show, even after the terminal diagnosis came. :( Rest In Peace, Sunday. :broken: