Jump to content
idolforums.com
Sign in to follow this  
buttons66

EVENT CANCELLED ~JULY 31st Drive-In Concert Series Landers Center ~ Southaven ~ MS

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

INFO from Ticket Master & removed from Scottys FB  

Event Canceled
Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled

To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.

 

 

 

DI_Website_Scotty.jpg

 

DRIVE-IN CONCERT SERIES: SCOTTY MCCREERY

July 10, 2020 - 8:00 PM

EVENT:  Scotty McCreery

DATE:  Friday, July 10, 2020            

TIME:  8:00pm

VENUE:  Landers Center Parking Lot

DOORS:  6:30 PM

TICKETS*:  $100.00, $75.00, $65.00, & $55.00

ONSALE:  Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 10:00am

Purchase online through Ticketmaster.com or through the Ticketmaster mobile app. Tickets will not be sold at the Landers Center Box Office for this event.

 

===========================================

Who's ready for some live music?! Landers Center is bringing you a Drive-In Concert Series! Relax in your car while you jam out.

 

 

Performances July 9-11

 

 

Tickets on sale July 1 at 10 a.m.

 

 

One ticket = one car for one show

 

 

Tune in to FM station for performance audio

 

EbsCxVFWkAIcwX2?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

=======================================================

TICKETMASTER

 

Each vehicle must have their own ticket, and there is a max of 4 fans per vehicle. There is a max ticket limit of 1 per order. Tickets are non-transferrable and are not eligible for resale
Please adhere to the published ticket limits. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice. Delivery will be delayed until 48 hours prior to the event. Please be advised that this a drive-in event and fans will not be permitted inside the Arena.

This is a drive-in event. Guests are not allowed to watch the performance outside of their vehicles.

Parking spaces are not reserved. They are first come first serve within the colored sections.

Concert will take place in the Southwest Parking lot.

Masks are not required to attend the concert, but are encouraged.

No busses, RVs, large vans, or any other oversize vehicles. Oversized vehicles may be refused entry or asked to park at the back of the parking lot.

 

==============================================

 

Set -Up as per Ticketmaster

 

 

staticImage?systemId=HOST&sectionLevel=t

=======================================

Rooftop.JPG

 

 

Scotty McCreery.... Facebook Page 
 

Hey y'all - I'm excited to be performing a show as part of the "Drive-In Concert Series" at the

in Southaven, MS on Friday, July 10 at 8 PM. Tickets will go on sale this Wednesday, July 1 at 10 AM Central at https://www.ticketmaster.com/event/1B0058DAA99A1AE7.

The first priority for both the Landers Center and myself is your safety, as well as the safety of my band and crew and the Landers Center staff. Therefore: One ticket is good for one car in one parking space. Passengers may not exceed the number of seats inside the vehicle. Outside food and drinks are allowed. Concert-goers must stay in their cars at all times (the performance will be broadcast on an FM radio station). Attendees are not allowed to sit in truck beds. The only reason anyone will be able to leave their car is to use the restroom, and they will be required to wear a mask at all times that they are outside their car. One person at a time will be allowed in the restroom; it will then be sanitized by an attendant before the next person can enter. The Landers Center will abide by laws passed down by local, state and federal governments, in order to provide a safe environment for those in attendance. For additional info, rules, and regulations visit landerscenter.com.

 

 

 

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, buttons66 said:

DI_Website_Scotty.jpg

 

DRIVE-IN CONCERT SERIES: SCOTTY MCCREERY

July 10, 2020 - 8:00 PM

EVENT:  Scotty McCreery

DATE:  Friday, July 10, 2020            

TIME:  8:00pm

VENUE:  Landers Center Parking Lot

DOORS:  6:30 PM

TICKETS*:  $100.00, $75.00, $65.00, & $55.00

ONSALE:  Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 10:00am

Purchase online through Ticketmaster.com or through the Ticketmaster mobile app. Tickets will not be sold at the Landers Center Box Office for this event.

 

===========================================

Who's ready for some live music?! Landers Center is bringing you a Drive-In Concert Series! Relax in your car while you jam out.

 

 

Performances July 9-11

 

 

Tickets on sale July 1 at 10 a.m.

 

 

One ticket = one car for one show

 

 

Tune in to FM station for performance audio

 

EbsCxVFWkAIcwX2?format=jpg&name=small

 

 

 

=======================================================

TICKETMASTER

 

Each vehicle must have their own ticket, and there is a max of 4 fans per vehicle. There is a max ticket limit of 1 per order. Tickets are non-transferrable and are not eligible for resale
Please adhere to the published ticket limits. If you exceed the ticket limit, you may have any or all of your orders and tickets canceled without notice. Delivery will be delayed until 48 hours prior to the event. Please be advised that this a drive-in event and fans will not be permitted inside the Arena.

This is a drive-in event. Guests are not allowed to watch the performance outside of their vehicles.

Parking spaces are not reserved. They are first come first serve within the colored sections.

Concert will take place in the Southwest Parking lot.

Masks are not required to attend the concert, but are encouraged.

No busses, RVs, large vans, or any other oversize vehicles. Oversized vehicles may be refused entry or asked to park at the back of the parking lot.

 

==============================================

 

Set -Up as per Ticketmaster

 

 

staticImage?systemId=HOST&sectionLevel=t

=======================================

Rooftop.JPG

 

 

 

 

 

 

Can't wait until Scotty comes to one of the collar counties around Cincy.  We're ready to party!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like price is total for a car.  Only needing one ticket per car. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Sounds like price is total for a car.  Only needing one ticket per car. 

 

 

1 ticket per car of 4. people............$100 per car gets you in Gold section.................and so on  back for each colored section and price level. Sounds like a great deal to me......👍

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/entertainment/arts/2020/06/29/old-crow-medicine-show-scotty-mccreery-landers-center-drive-in-concert-series/3279749001/

 

 

Old Crow Medicine Show, Scotty McCreery part of Drive-In Concert Series at Landers Center

 

 

News article posted ... includes  couple of extra bits of info   ...there will also be an opener...   over 700 vehicle parking spots available

 

7c162a6f-b420-4082-b555-346f0ff5eebe-Oct

 

Edited by buttons66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After reading the guidelines, I think trying to go to the restroom might be a lonnnnggg process.  One person at a time and sanitize after each person.  Max attendees about 2500. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sherry, it probably depends on the number of restrooms involved.  Are they letting them use the restrooms inside the center...or will it just be port-a-potties?   Or a combo of both?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

NEW DATE ....JULY 31st with JR MOORE /opener

Posted on Instagram and Scottys FB page ...but not on the Landers Webpage as yet.

 

106431073_2744581395772465_6915973160685

Edited by buttons66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at Google maps the center's parking lot is chopped up into 4 lots.  I don't see how just one will hold 700 cars.  Of course I doubt there will be that many vehicles.  wonder how ticket sales are doing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

UPDATE ..EVENT CANCELLED..All 3 shows that were scheduled at The Landers for that weekend  have been cancelled

 

 

Event Canceled
Unfortunately, This Event Has Been Canceled

To see if your event is eligible for credit, please check your account. Otherwise, you should expect to receive your refund automatically in as soon as 30 days. Please note, we'll process your refund as soon as we receive funds from the event organizer.
Edited by buttons66

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Virus numbers are spiking in both Tennessee and Mississippi....so we should probably not be surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously, this is a  bummer for MANY reasons ... Prayers up that Scotty & band can get another concert(s) scheduled SOON using Brad Paisley's template NOT the one that was proposed for this venue!

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, drdeb said:

Obviously, this is a  bummer for MANY reasons ... Prayers up that Scotty & band can get another concert(s) scheduled SOON using Brad Paisley's template NOT the one that was proposed for this venue!

 

 

Brad had a sponsor to help pay for his concert.  Scotty might need a sponsor to help out.  But Brads was a nice layout. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, tfortexas said:

Brad had a sponsor to help pay for his concert.  Scotty might need a sponsor to help out.  But Brads was a nice layout. 

Yep...a sponsor would certainly help.  Also, the Nissan Stadium parking area is huge.  Lots of room to spread out the car slots, etc.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...