Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

This is the part where I can't just take someone's word for it, and I need to listen and/or re-listen to the tracks before making a choice. So I encourage everyone to come to a consensus before I finish doing all that and take the pressure off me, thnx.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I like this gets his attention when I have tagged and messaged you to go in the thread. :dead:

37 minutes ago, Elliott said:

You were even tagged in the thread, I—

SCREAMING. :dead:

Oooh. :dead: LOL actions like these are why I am  terrified to go in that game many times. I take it hard when my top faves go. :dead: 

24 minutes ago, Deeee said:

ALANIS MORISSETTE PART FOUR

source.gif

JAGGED LITTLE PILL

Perfect

Right Through You

Head Over Feet

Ironic

Not the Doctor

SUPPOSED FORMER INFATUATION JUNKIE

Baba

Sympathetic Character

That I Would Be Good

I Was Hoping

SO-CALLED CHAOS

Everything

HAVOC AND BRIGHT LIGHTS

Guardian

ROUND RULES:

Every ranker must now vote for one of the songs above to be eliminated from the game. Please post your vote publicly. The song with the most votes at the end will just miss out on the finals!

@totes4totes @1234567890 @.Rei @*Chris @~*8Kay8*~ @Elliott @*Wallace @#jeah @~Tom~ @FrogLenzen @Deeee

Re-posting this to the new page.

• Thanks 1

Just now, *Chris said:

It won’t even leave and I had to choose a song; I won’t vote out mine so give me another song to vote for 😘 

There's a song we should all vote for but sadly we can't. :whistling:

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

What is your favorite song of this bunch? I need it for....research.

Notice how I didn't mention Wunderkind being that song, so I'm taking this as you saying it should be voted out, then? :unsure:

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

This is the part where I can't just take someone's word for it, and I need to listen and/or re-listen to the tracks before making a choice. So I encourage everyone to come to a consensus before I finish doing all that and take the pressure off me, thnx.

:haha: My thoughts exactly! But seriously, I’ll get mine up a little later once I have a chance to relisten to a couple I’m not as familiar with.

JAGGED LITTLE PILL

Perfect

Right Through You

Head Over Feet

Ironic

Not the Doctor

SUPPOSED FORMER INFATUATION JUNKIE

Baba

Sympathetic Character

That I Would Be Good

I Was Hoping

SO-CALLED CHAOS

Everything

HAVOC AND BRIGHT LIGHTS

Guardian

@FrogLenzen @~*8Kay8*~ & anyone else who needs to listen to all of the songs

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LOL I love how you brought this up. :lmao: I swore I saw #12 by my name when this was posted. Rei said he posted it at #2 so I guess my ranking got changed? I'm soo confused. :dead: 

Both statements are true. And OMGG this reminds me of how I LOVE and STAN how Oprah screams Beyoncé's name. :lmao: 

I thought I told you I was going to bring it up, but of course. 😛  I want your ranking to be accurate. ❤️ 

You can't both know all the words and not know all the words. :teeheewave: But I guess you know all the singing parts. lol I've seen that gif, but not sure I've actually heard it. 

And hey, you responded to that post, but not this? :broken:😢 :

17 hours ago, miss denise said:

If anyone should have their ideal top 3 for the Beyonce round, it is you, so that is amazing. ❤️ :hug:  Happy for you for that and I enjoyed reading all your commentaries. ❤️❤️❤️