Jump to content
idolforums.com
Deeee

Musician Discography Rankdown

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

I would've liked to have played in this one too, but I guess Dee is ignoring my post. 🙂 

 

I am not ignoring your post, the round had already started. I had been doing sign-ups for over a week. :lmao:

 

I have enough people. But if you really want in on this round, I am fine with you jumping in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I would've liked to have played in this one too, but I guess Dee is ignoring my post. 🙂 

The round had already started when you posted. :haha:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG this is a thing? :dead: 

 

UGH how Missy Elliott went was soo heartbreaking. 😢 I went on a rampage trying to figure out who secret nom'd and got her eliminated. :dead: 

 

YES. I was laughing so hard when I ran out. :dead:

 

UGH thanks for trying to pick up the slack. At least we can honor her in this game at some point!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mmm juicy tea (they really need to make a gif of Ongina saying that)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deeee said:

 

I am not ignoring your post, the round had already started. I had been doing sign-ups for over a week. :lmao:

 

I have enough people. But if you really want in on this round, I am fine with you jumping in.

I did not even see them! I was just trying to follow the Beyonce round when I could. :dead: 

 

If I can I'll announce my song advancement in a second. 😄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

If I can I'll announce my song advancement in a second. 😄 

 

Go for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As much as I hope Ironic and the other Jagged Little Pill songs advance, I am going to advance the underrated Wunderkind to the finals.

 

 

 

:wub: 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay I’m low key #TeamTom here, that’s a great song that I forgot existed till now :ph34rwave:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I would've liked to have played in this one too, but I guess Dee is ignoring my post. 🙂 

I'm sure Dee will let you play. He's sweet and let me demand my way into the Beyonce round :giggle:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

oh

:dead:

 

3 minutes ago, #jeah said:

Okay I’m low key #TeamTom here, that’s a great song that I forgot existed till now :ph34rwave:

My work this round is complete. :wub: Ok not yet

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JC said:

I'm sure Dee will let you play. He's sweet and let me demand my way into the Beyonce round :giggle:

 

ILY. 🤎

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JC said:

I'm sure Dee will let you play. He's sweet and let me demand my way into the Beyonce round :giggle:

Thanks Dee for letting me in. 😄 I'm sure he hated that pick too. :giggle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Elliott said:

oh

vintage looking GIF by NASA

me checking if I can see my wig after it flew into orbit

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Thanks Dee for letting me in. 😄 I'm sure he hated that pick too. :giggle: 

 

You're welcome. I mean...I don't hate it. I just see JLP and SFIJ songs in danger and immediately assume we should all advance those ones. :giggle:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

 

You're welcome. I mean...I don't hate it. I just see JLP and SFIJ songs in danger and immediately assume we should all advance those ones. :giggle:

Like people would cut those. The more obscure ones need recognition! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Like people would cut those. The more obscure ones need recognition! 

 

After the Beyoncé round, my guard is up. :dead:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Deeee said:

 

After the Beyoncé round, my guard is up. :dead:

SMT.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She released a new track from Such Pretty Forks in the Road ❤️

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What are the songs already moved on?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Rei said:

What are the songs already moved on?

The ones coloured in on the front page.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, .Rei said:

What are the songs already moved on?

 

Front page has them bolded in red, but so far: Thank U, Mary Jane, Uninvited, All I Really Want, You Oughta Know, Hand In My Pocket, Forgiven, Smiling, Wunderkind.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Advancing Hands Clean

Edited by .Rei
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Deeee my ranking of Freedom was #2 and not #12 just so you know.  Probably only a typo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...