Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

I would've liked to have played in this one too, but I guess Dee is ignoring my post. 🙂 

I am not ignoring your post, the round had already started. I had been doing sign-ups for over a week. :lmao:

I have enough people. But if you really want in on this round, I am fine with you jumping in.

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

OMGGG this is a thing? :dead: 

UGH how Missy Elliott went was soo heartbreaking. 😢 I went on a rampage trying to figure out who secret nom'd and got her eliminated. :dead: 

YES. I was laughing so hard when I ran out. :dead:

UGH thanks for trying to pick up the slack. At least we can honor her in this game at some point!

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I am not ignoring your post, the round had already started. I had been doing sign-ups for over a week. :lmao:

I have enough people. But if you really want in on this round, I am fine with you jumping in.

I did not even see them! I was just trying to follow the Beyonce round when I could. :dead: 

If I can I'll announce my song advancement in a second. 😄 

15 minutes ago, ~Tom~ said:

I would've liked to have played in this one too, but I guess Dee is ignoring my post. 🙂 

I'm sure Dee will let you play. He's sweet and let me demand my way into the Beyonce round :giggle:

• Haha 1

Just now, ~Tom~ said:

Thanks Dee for letting me in. 😄 I'm sure he hated that pick too. :giggle: 

You're welcome. I mean...I don't hate it. I just see JLP and SFIJ songs in danger and immediately assume we should all advance those ones. :giggle:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

You're welcome. I mean...I don't hate it. I just see JLP and SFIJ songs in danger and immediately assume we should all advance those ones. :giggle:

Like people would cut those. The more obscure ones need recognition! 

Just now, .Rei said:

What are the songs already moved on?

Front page has them bolded in red, but so far: Thank U, Mary Jane, Uninvited, All I Really Want, You Oughta Know, Hand In My Pocket, Forgiven, Smiling, Wunderkind.