Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

Just now, Elliott said:

sis did you miss the part in my very-short and concise Alanis Morissette write-up in the music rankdown that SFIJ is my all-time favourite album?

sis did you miss the part where I quit?

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Wally advancing the song Nikki McKibbin sang the week Tamyra Gray got eliminated?

I am SHOOK.

EFF EFF EFFF. I totally forgot about that and her singing this. 😐  I may need to revoke my choice. 😐 

But ugh aside from that terrible moment - I do really love that Alanis song. :wub: 

• Haha 1

Just now, Deeee said:

I did not remember you preferring SFIJ to JLP.

JLP is more iconic as it truly revolutionized the music industry, but I've always preferred SFIJ and personally think it's her best work.

Though if it was like 10 minutes shorter, that would be amazing.

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I did. LOL. I even submitted public rankings. I did not remember you preferring SFIJ to JLP.

Still mad you quit and as a direct result Lorde got 72nd place instead of higher as she deserved 🙂 🙂 🙂 

Just now, #jeah said:

Still mad you quit and as a direct result Lorde got 72nd place instead of higher as she deserved 🙂 🙂 🙂 

I know. Disappointed that I let queens Missy Elliott and SZA fall as well. UGH. I will redeem myself in this game though during their rounds!!!!

• Like 1

Just now, Deeee said:

I will redeem myself in this game though during their rounds!!!!

Dee announcing the rules for the Missy Elliott round:

"Everyone post a song you're advancing to the final vote, and then we will rank every single song because it's a non-elimination round bitches."

13 minutes ago, #jeah said:

TASTE!!!! One of the best from JLP!

12 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Yesss, this was one of the other ones I was considering :wub:

11 minutes ago, Deeee said:

YASSSS WALLY YOU ARE DOING GOOD WORK.

JqEN.gif

9 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I stan Wally’s choice! 

Yayyy glad to see all of this love for "Mary Jane." :wub: I was afraid of the reaction for some reason. :haha: 

4 minutes ago, Elliott said:

"Everyone post a song you're advancing to the final vote, and then we will rank every single song because it's a non-elimination round bitches."

I will be requiring a detailed CV and cover letter in order to be considered for inclusion in her round. :dead:

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I will be requiring a detailed CV and cover letter in order to be considered for inclusion in her round. :dead:

"My name is Elliott. Her name is Missy Elliott. If I was to do drag, my name would've been Missé Elliott."

There.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Deeee said:

Me in the Beyoncé round. This is how I found out that you could max out how many reactions you can give in one day.

OMGGG this is a thing? :dead: 

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I know. Disappointed that I let queens Missy Elliott and SZA fall as well. UGH. I will redeem myself in this game though during their rounds!!!!

UGH how Missy Elliott went was soo heartbreaking. 😢 I went on a rampage trying to figure out who secret nom'd and got her eliminated. :dead: 

8 minutes ago, Elliott said:

:dead: 

2 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I was too busy being shook by your pick. :dead:

OOH. I thought you knew i liked that song besides what you reminded me of it of. :dead: 

1 minute ago, ~Tom~ said:

I would've liked to have played in this one too, but I guess Dee is ignoring my post. 🙂 

Awww. Hopefully Dee responds to you soon.