Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

Also not that I think it should be in the Top 20 with the actual JLP version of the song still in, but I highkey recommend everyone checking out her iconic rendition of YOK at the 1996 Grammys where fines were pre-emptively paid so she could drop the F-bomb :wub:

• Like 1

Most of my top faves already advancing through. :wub: There's two other big faves of mine so hoping someone chooses one of those (and well all of the songs Dee mentioned actually). This song isn't as known but I don't want it to get cut either. It's from her iconic album and it's a gorgeous song....

I will be advancing "Mary Jane."

• Like 4

Just now, *Wallace said:

Most of my top faves already advancing through. :wub: There's two other big faves of mine so hoping someone chooses one of those (and well all of the songs Dee mentioned actually). This song isn't as known but I don't want it to get cut either. It's from her iconic album and it's a gorgeous song....

Wally advancing the song Nikki McKibbin sang the week Tamyra Gray got eliminated?

I am SHOOK.

Just now, *Wallace said:

TASTE!!!! One of the best from JLP!

• Like 2

Just now, Deeee said:

Just the greatest. It's the note she hits on disillusionment that just gets me every single time.

Thank U is my all-time second favourite Alanis song lol not me spoiling my rankings already so ❤️

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

Yesss, this was one of the other ones I was considering :wub:

• Like 1

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Hand In My Pocket

It was only last weekend when she released the 4K remastered music videos for JLP that I realize that the music video for this song had drag queens, a lesbian couple and a gender-neutral couple in it. Queen of having progressive social views in the 90s. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I stan Wally’s choice! 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

A potentially high ranking for Thank U? WORK.

sis did you miss the part in my very-short and concise Alanis Morissette write-up in the music rankdown that SFIJ is my all-time favourite album?

Just now, Elliott said:

It was only last weekend when she released the 4K remastered music videos for JLP that I realize that the music video for this song had drag queens, a lesbian couple and a gender-neutral couple in it. Queen of having progressive social views in the 90s. 

I watched the 4K videos on loop the other day. :ohyeah:

Just now, Elliott said:

one hand in her pocket, and the other one giving a middle finger to bigots