Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

lol. One of 25 #1s. :wub: 

😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 Not good enough!!!!!!!!!!! And I explained. 😢  I ranked BS higher because I thought it had a better shot to win, so I wanted to help it out, PLUS it's the original song that made me fall in love with Jesse. 😢 JSYK could still be my #1 tooooo. I've said both are my favorites over the years. :broken: 

Thank you. ❤️ 

(!) 

:wub:  and 😢 

I don't remember this.

I was sure it would be this or Leavin', but not sold on a specific one. THANK YOU.  And thank you again for these final comments!!!!! 😢 So kind. :hug: 

Awww and more about me?! 😢  Thanks so much. ❤️ :blushingwave: 

My most pleasant surprise. :wub:  

🙂 

:haha: 

Ahh yeah I know you said it and explained it all there. I understand the reasoning of why you ranked the songs the way you did. :yes:

You're welcome. :hug: 

Oooh your rankings had Leavin' at 10th and SNY at 11th. Unless something is wrong there??? Cause yeah that surprised me a bit. :haha: 

Ahhh I seee. I did think Leavin' would do well and make it far. I was hoping for 2nd, since I always thought Beautiful Soul had it. :haha: Awww you are very welcome. :hug: 

It was. 😮 

You didn't tell me that. :dead: I'm sorry to Teenage Denise there though. :( :hug: 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

Thank you to @Steven_ and Steven ONLY. 😭 :broken: 

@*Wallace

Fun? detective2.gif.be2e7e4dbfe90190433bb4897

@*Wallace

YES I do approve of this ranking and am so pleasantly surprised!! :wub: :spaz: :clap: Your last sentence too! I actually thought you were one that underrated it. :dead: But I guess not. However, it does not make up for Just So You Know! 😭 😭 👽 :broken: 😢  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@*Wallace

Classic vintage Jesse. :wub: And yes to me. :wub: 

@*Wallace

Yessssssssssssssssssss. And yay the baby Denise memories! :wub: :dead: Without Jesse, I would never have discovered mainstream music. :shock: You can thank him!

That was the word that came to mind when writing about the song. :haha:

Awww yayy I am glad you approve of that ranking! 😄  Oooooh was I? Of this song..... rather than some of his other singles? Surprising as this was one of my favorites of Jesse's. Oooh sorry about JSYK. I thought you knew I wasn't as familiar or big on that song like you were - but I do still like it. :blushingwave:

Yayy! 😄

LMAO Yesss I had to write about our introduction/early memories there regarding you with Beautiful Soul. This is very true. OK thank you for that, Jesse. :haha:

• Like 1

I would love to go for a 25-song final round although understand if it’s easier to go for less songs in the end since her discography isn’t as large 💔

Dang this is hard and I didn’t think about this :dead: Would love to hear what the majority would think/prefer?

Sorry to go against the grain here :haha:

But as a way to accommodate the range of suggestions, I wondered if it be possible to do 22 songs? I thought it might be a nice way to honour her life, cut too short but to celebrate all her greatness in her 22 years ❤️ 

• Like 7

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

But as a way to accommodate the range of suggestions, I wondered if it be possible to do 22 songs? I thought it might be a nice way to honour her life, cut too short but to celebrate all her greatness in her 22 years ❤️ 

I luv that

• Like 1

1 minute ago, *Lily said:

Absolutely. ❤️

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

THIS ACTUALLY MADE ME TEAR UP. 😢 I LOVE THIS. ❤️ IT'S AN ABSOLUTELY PERFECT WAY TO HONOR AALIYAH. :music:

Music Video Are You That Somebody Mv GIF

• Like 1