Musician Discography Rankdown (Alicia Keys)

FrogLenzen

12 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Are we allowed to adjust our rankings at all after submitting or are they final? :ph34rwave:

omggg Denise! :dead:  

11 minutes ago, miss denise said:

I thought I'd just write a few sentences on my Top 5 maybe, but then I started adding comments to other songs... and then I had commented on 15 or 16 of them and thought might as well add a few words to the rest. :dead: 

Lmaoo I love it. :dead: I did write a few sentences for most of the songs but it got bigger the higher the songs got - my Top 4 are big write-ups (especially #1). NOT big like my songs list write-ups of course. :haha: 

Working on my rankings and write-ups while having a Beyonce music party! My husband seems a little annoyed since he's trying to work, but he can't stop the Bey. :giggle:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

omggg Denise! :dead:  

Lmaoo I love it. :dead: I did write a few sentences for most of the songs but it got bigger the higher the songs got - my Top 4 are big write-ups (especially #1). NOT big like my songs list write-ups of course. :haha: 

:blushingwave:  

Same, although same again (not like the songs lists :haha: ) All of my Top 11 have at least a couple lines to them with my #1 a nice big paragraph. :haha:  I'm going to have to tone it down if I'm doing this much before getting to my biggest favorites. But oh darn, I was ready to see you quote every single lyric. :giggle:😛 

3 hours ago, JC said:

Working on my rankings and write-ups while having a Beyonce music party! My husband seems a little annoyed since he's trying to work, but he can't stop the Bey. :giggle:

That sounds like the perfect party to be part of. 😮 :giggle: 

3 hours ago, miss denise said:

:blushingwave:  

Same, although same again (not like the songs lists :haha: ) All of my Top 11 have at least a couple lines to them with my #1 a nice big paragraph. :haha:  I'm going to have to tone it down if I'm doing this much before getting to my biggest favorites. But oh darn, I was ready to see you quote every single lyric. :giggle:😛 

Ooooh niceee. I look forward to all of the comments here! Oooh lol at this. Well I know what song to advance to get to the finals on someone's certain round. YB. :giggle: OOOH LMAOOO I shockingly didn't do that although I did mention my favorite parts and lyrics on some of the songs. Some I did once some a few lyrics. :haha: 

3 hours ago, JC said:

Yessss! I’ve been annoying my husband by singing Partition around the house nonstop for the past 3 days because it’s been stuck in my head.

But now it’s on to the Alanis discography... I already found like 4 songs I love that I had completely forgotten about! :haha:

2 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Yessss! I’ve been annoying my husband by singing Partition around the house nonstop for the past 3 days because it’s been stuck in my head.

But..... he should love that his wife is singing that song though. 😮  :giggle: 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

LOVES THIS, WERK IT GURL!

23 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

That sounds like the perfect party to be part of. 😮 :giggle: 

Ooooh niceee. I look forward to all of the comments here! Oooh lol at this. Well I know what song to advance to get to the finals on someone's certain round. YB. :giggle: OOOH LMAOOO I shockingly didn't do that although I did mention my favorite parts and lyrics on some of the songs. Some I did once some a few lyrics. :haha: 

I K R Please inform my husband. He's weirdly not a Beyonce stan. Sometimes I wonder if he's gay. 

2 hours ago, Deeee said:

You may adjust up until the final ranking is sent! Sorry for not seeing this sooner.

I just sent updated comments!

I've updated my comments like five times. :haha: 

46 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Yay, I hope you'll like. ❤️ 😢  OMGG you saying this right here and now. :dead:  I don't know why when you know I will write novels about all the songs. Well I do know why, but screaming and crying at your comment. WALLACE. Anyway, lol I was joking with how you name the majority of lyrics on the songs lists. 😛 I did that too. 

2 hours ago, JC said:

LOVES THIS, WERK IT GURL!

I K R Please inform my husband. He's weirdly not a Beyonce stan. Sometimes I wonder if he's gay. 

I just sent updated comments!

I would if I knew him. :haha: Ooh he's not a fan? This is disgraceful. :Ermm:  You must convert him into being a fan. (!) 

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

I've updated my comments like five times. :haha: 

Yay, I hope you'll like. ❤️ 😢  OMGG you saying this right here and now. :dead:  I don't know why when you know I will write novels about all the songs. Well I do know why, but screaming and crying at your comment. WALLACE. Anyway, lol I was joking with how you name the majority of lyrics on the songs lists. 😛 I did that too. 

LOL oh well if I knew this.... I maybe could have sent my list last night. :lmao: But Iwanted to make sure everything was properly finalized haha.

I am sure I will! :wub: Oooh lmaooo i know that you doo. And lol I was hoping you'd react and find my comment there funny. :giggle:  Oooh I know I do that on my songs list. :haha: I was tempted to do so with one song but I had to stop myself a bit. :lmao: 

55 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

after watching the disney+ hamilton, i can confidently say that beyonce is more important to this country than alexander hamilton. can't wait to rank this top 21.

:wub: 

Although I would really love to see that Hamilton musical. :haha: 

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

LOL oh well if I knew this.... I maybe could have sent my list last night. :lmao: But Iwanted to make sure everything was properly finalized haha.

I am sure I will! :wub: Oooh lmaooo i know that you doo. And lol I was hoping you'd react and find my comment there funny. :giggle:  Oooh I know I do that on my songs list. :haha: I was tempted to do so with one song but I had to stop myself a bit. :lmao: 

I thought mine was done too but then I thought of more. :haha: 

Yayyy. :hug: Hmm. I found it something alright.  Yes, I was joking because of that, but curious which song you nearly quoted most of? #1 or another?

10 hours ago, miss denise said:

I thought mine was done too but then I thought of more. :haha: 

Yayyy. :hug: Hmm. I found it something alright.  Yes, I was joking because of that, but curious which song you nearly quoted most of? #1 or another?

Oooh lmaoo i seee. You certainly can't control that. :lmao:

You found it whattt? 😮  You loved it! Hmmm i can't say yet but you willl seeee. :giggle: