Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

14 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Doing my write-ups/rankings now knowing that full well they will probably change in like 10 minutes because I love all 21 songs too much. :dead:

:dead: 

11 minutes ago, JC said:

Frankly, I was hoping @Deeee would throw a twist and let us vote one song back in rather than cutting one. Single Ladies and Formation are two reasons why.

I wouldn't have hated that twist. Both would have been in my Top 10. :broken: 

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Dee, are you going to post details about the tracks when you reveal the rankings? Like the writers/producers etc.?

I plan on posting a little something for each track, yes! How detailed I am still not sure, but I’ll probably go overboard. :dead:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Deeee said:

I plan on posting a little something for each track, yes! How detailed I am still not sure, but I’ll probably go overboard. :dead:

So far my write-ups are "THIS IS TIMBALAND" "THIS HAS JAY-Z" but I think I will just trust you to let the children know instead hahaha

9 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I plan on posting a little something for each track, yes! 

So each track will have a 17-paragraph write-up complete with five GIFs of its music video/live performances and three accompanying YouTube videos?

• Haha 3

12 hours ago, miss denise said:

I wrote a lot more than I expected. :dead: 

LMAO Same. I was expecting to write just one or two lines per song but that didn't happen.. Some are even novels. :ph34rwave:

My rankings + write-ups will be coming in very soon.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

LMAO Same. I was expecting to write just one or two lines per song but that didn't happen.. Some are even novels. :ph34rwave:

My rankings + write-ups will be coming in very soon.

I thought I'd just write a few sentences on my Top 5 maybe, but then I started adding comments to other songs... and then I had commented on 15 or 16 of them and thought might as well add a few words to the rest. :dead: