Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

Wow I didn't even really realise that none of evermore made it in. I don't know that album too well honestly, I listened to it a little when it came out, but I'll remain an advocate for "no body, no crime" being robbed!

50 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

I like this Top 31. "Fearless" and "Begin Again" are two of my big favorites that missed out (and it's a shame to see "Tim McGraw" and "Teardrops On My Guitar" missing too), but I'm glad some of my most favorites did make it. :yes: 

I understand those sad about the lack of evermore but... I am a little sad of the lack of the Taylor Swift era. :( Namely I am mostly sad for "Teardrops on My Guitar" and "Picture to Burn." But overall I do like/love a lot of these songs so I am happy for my faves that made it through.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I know just a third of the songs left :haha:

You're the opposite of some rankers, you are are just familiar with her singles and newer albums :haha: 

Edited by *Chris

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

Congrats to the Top 31

Albums

Taylor Swift

Our Song

Fearless

Love Story

White Horse

You Belong with Me

Speak Now

Mine

Back to December

Enchanted

Last Kiss

Red

I Knew You Were Trouble

All Too Well

I Almost Do

Come Back...Be Here

Blank Space

Out of the Woods

Style

Shake It Off

Wildest Dreams

Clean

Look What You Made Me Do

Getaway Car

New Year's Day

Lover

Cruel Summer

Lover

folklore

exile ft. Bon Iver

invisible string

betty

Fearless (Taylor's Version)

Forever & Always (Piano Version) (Taylor's Version)

Singles, Non-Album Songs, Featured Songs and Remixes and also songs from CATS the 2019 Musical Movie featuring Taylor Swift

Safe & Sound ft. The Civil Wars (from The Hunger Games)

Ronan

Bad Blood ft. Kendrick Lamar

Rankings are due to me July 29th

2 hours ago, totes4totes said:

I hope Amanda excludes everybody who voted against evermore songs in her official Taylor Swift Rankdown ❤️ 

:dead: 

I am only accepting like 10 rankers max and have a form to fill out to make sure that there’s a fair representation of people who are fans of each album so hopefully it won’t be so heavily skewed towards her first several albums.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

Based on all these mini rankdowns we've done, a ton of users just... stopped listening to new music around 2015 or so lol 

I’m making it a requirement that you have to had listened to ALL of Taylor’s albums to join my Rankdown. None of this “I didn’t listen to folklore/evermore” stuff will be accepted.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I’m making it a requirement that you have to had listened to ALL of Taylor’s albums to join my Rankdown. None of this “I didn’t listen to folklore/evermore” stuff will be accepted.

What if you listened to it and thought it was the worst 2 albums?

2 minutes ago, *Diana said:

all this talk about evermore and folkware but I didn't realize only one from the Taylor Swift song album made it. That is a shame too. Rankings sent.

yeah talk about a robbed album :( it's almost like some people didn't start listening to music till 2015. 

• Haha 1