Musician Discography Rankdown

Deeee

7 hours ago, *Diana said:

My question is who Moved On Me in the first place :dead:

7 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

I know without even having to look: @*Wallace. :haha: 

7 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Same. :dead: 

While we lost 3 superior songs from Evermore instead. But I know people are very partial to the singles if they’re not very familiar with someone’s entire discography. 

I don't get the big deal about me moving on this song when it was never going to last long in the first place. :?  Only 25 or so songs will make it to the end.

I also remember when people were crazy about and loving that song when it came out. :ph34rwave:

12 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I don't get the big deal about me moving on this song when it was never going to last long in the first place. :?  Only 25 or so songs will make it to the end.

I also remember when people were crazy about and loving that song when it came out. :ph34rwave:

When it came out, yes. But when you hear the other track from the album, you realize it’s the weakest and shouldn’t have been a single. 

1 hour ago, *Diana said:

Anyone else still bitter cruel summer never got to be a single? What was she thinking there?

Me in 2070: “Here’s how Cruel Summer can still be a single.”

UPDATED NOMINATIONS

Red

Sad Beautiful Tragic

Girl At Home

State of Grace (acoustic version)

Lover

The Archer 

False God

folklore

hoax

the lakes

evermore

ivy

marjorie

evermore ft. Bon Iver

9 hours ago, *Chris said:

When it came out, yes. But when you hear the other track from the album, you realize it’s the weakest and shouldn’t have been a single. 

THIS! It’s a cute song, put doesn’t hold up compared to the rest of the album.

8 hours ago, .Rei said:

I'm not really familiar the whole thing about her singles in the past but I think Cardigan and Willow are two great choices for lead singles 

Her lead singles tend to be hit-or-miss. Like, those two were great choices as were Mine and Love Story, but the back-to-back lead singles of ME! and LWYMMD were definitely choices.

• *Wallace changed the title to Musician Discography Rankdown