Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

Apologies to those who chose these songs. Megan & I will cut: 

I Am...Sasha Fierce

Video Phone

Why Don't You Love Me

Beyoncé

Heaven

Singles (Featured Artist)

Love in This Club Part II

Runnin' (Lose It All)

Ouch! Honestly, there will be no right answers for cuts.

Y'all better move fast, because the last ones to make the cuts going to have to make choices that put them on IDF's Most Wanted List.

Edited by FrogLenzen

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Ouch! Honestly, there will be no right answers for cuts.

Y'all better move fast, because the last ones to make the cuts going to have to make choices that put them on IDF's Most Wanted List.

You actually had one of our original cuts, which is why we had to hurry before another was taken. :haha: We didn't have many options left after removing all songs that neither Megan or I wanted to cut. 

Dee & I have chosen to eliminate…..

Hip Hop Star 

Still In Love (Kissing You)

I Miss You

Schoolin' Life

Black Parade

Apologies to people upset on these cuts. This breaks my heart. And yes this includes one of my own choices I brought into the game. :broken: 

• Sad 1

Just now, FrogLenzen said:

Thank you to this thread for introducing me to Black Parade and then immediately ripping it away from me hahahahaha

:dead: 

Sorry... it's the one I'm least connected to since it's so new and I haven't grown to love it yet (like everything else). :lmao: 

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Wait, two people collectively decided to cut Sweet Dreams? :whut:

We were just trying to help lesser faves get through the round. You know, underrated gems like Why Don't You Love Me, Heaven, Love in This Club Part II, Runnin' (Lose It All), Hip Hop Star, Video Phone featuring Lady Gaga, Still In Love (Kissing You), I Miss You, Schoolin' Life, and Black Parade

4 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

We were just trying to help lesser faves get through the round. You know, underrated gems like Why Don't You Love Me, Heaven, Love in This Club Part II, Runnin' (Lose It All), Hip Hop Star, Video Phone featuring Lady Gaga, Still In Love (Kissing You), I Miss You, Schoolin' Life, and Black Parade

:dead: @ you literally naming everything the other two pairs that wasn't yours cut. :lmao: