• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Deeee

• Elliott

• *Wallace

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gots to get this one through    

I am going with some of my jams.  I have so many...I want to save them all!    Disturbia - advance to penultimate round Rude Boy Cold Case Love Talk That Talk Only Girl (

#6     Stronger

Posted Images

Just now, *Amanda said:

Meh.

Just disappointed I missed out on a penultimate pick because I didn't see the post about a deadline.

How many songs do we cut?

Sorry. It was up for three days and I tagged you in posts! 

Cut three from the remaining list on the last page.

12 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I think I'm gonna take a break from this rankdown after this round, but I will be back for the Taylor round since I'm the one who chose her.

I wish you wouldn't, but I understand if you have to.

4 minutes ago, Deeee said:

I wish you wouldn't, but I understand if you have to.

I just think I'm too busy to really commit to this. I thought this was supposed to be a stress-free thing in comparison to the other rankdowns that require a lot of commitment, but having deadlines when you can't be on IDF a lot is difficult.

Edited by *Amanda
  • Like 1
23 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I just think I'm too busy to really commit to this. I thought this was supposed to be a stress-free thing in comparison to the other rankdowns that require a lot of commitment, but having deadlines when you can't be on IDF a lot is difficult.

It is supposed to be a stress-free thing. But the intention when starting this, obviously based on what Steven was already doing, was to attempt to get these to move a little quicker. I have pretty much never given hard deadlines in this game or stuck to anything. I have only randomized once this entire game, which ended up being inconsequential. LOL. That is why some rounds have taken as long as they have.

But as much as I have done that, I also need to advance this so that everybody gets to their artist within a reasonable amount of time. Hope you understand. 🤎

I understand. I think it’s better that I don’t play for a little bit because I don’t want to constantly be the one slowing this down, which is clearly what’s happening at the moment.

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

I understand. I think it’s better that I don’t play for a little bit because I don’t want to constantly be the one slowing this down, which is clearly what’s happening at the moment.

No worries, at least make your cuts now before you get busy again and a deadline approaches. :dead:

5 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I asked what songs people were okay with me cutting and no one responded. :dead: 

Then they will have to deal with whatever you do! :dead:

4 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

@*AmandaYou could also give a shortlist of song options you have in mind and see how us rankers feel about those, before you cut? :haha: 

Is anyone even around right now besides you? :dead: 

I'm working all day tomorrow plus working on Survivor write-ups as we speak, so I need to make my cuts soon.

Edited by *Amanda
1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

I'm working all day tomorrow plus working on Survivor write-ups as we speak, so I need to make my cuts soon.

Victoria already offered her saves up to you! LOL.

11 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

I guess not. :dead:  LOL was just trying to help out as best as I could. :haha: 

11 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Anyway, what songs would y'all be okay with getting cut?

Not Maybe. 😇 I’d offer up Bad Reputation but I’m not sure if Denise would mind that or not.