Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, aliasocfan said:

If people send me their advances, I'll avoid cutting more than one song from one person. 

Mine were:

Hear Me

Heat

Meaning of Life

Go High

4 Carats

I’ve already lost two (Go High and 4 Carats) and Heat was my penultimate advance. Please spare Hear Me and Meaning of Life 😢 

15 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

🗣️ 🗣️

Mine were....

- Gone

- Tip of My Tongue

- If I Can't Have You

That's also in my order of preference. I'll appreciate whichever ones you can keep safe.... But i especially want "Gone" to be left alone, as that is one I do really love. Although i have some bigger faves chosen by others that I also hope doesn't get cut too. :haha: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Mine were....

- Gone

- Tip of My Tongue

- If I Can't Have You

That's also in my order of preference. I'll appreciate whichever ones you can keep safe.... But i especially want "Gone" to be left alone, as that is one I do really love. Although i have some bigger faves chosen by others that I also hope doesn't get cut too. :haha: 

I would probably cut If I Can't Have You, but I am pretending it's the superior Smoackstack Sessions

3 minutes ago, aliasocfan said:

I would probably cut If I Can't Have You, but I am pretending it's the superior Smoackstack Sessions

Oooh I don't think I heard this version but this is sooo different and so beautiful. 😮 

I can live with it being cut but... I don't want to quite commit to saying that. :lmao: 

3 minutes ago, sublymonal said:

These cuts are impossible but I guess I’ll cut...

You Thought Wrong (feat. Tamyra Gray) (not letting this song advance just bc of Tamyra)

Already Gone (it’s what Kelly would want :haha:)

Well gosh.... I really love those two. 😢 :dead: 

• Like 1

Lol, for anyone looking at the lists I only actually  asked for possible safety for the 1 song. I just posted the whole list in case someone was tracking who did what. But no worries, regardless. It just seemed like everyone else was doing it so I didn’t want to be left out by default :haha: