Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

Just now, Elliott said:

I think I’ve listened to it twice and I don’t remember anything about it. 🙊

I think probably because it’s her most ‘recent’ album it has the most memory to me in terms of full-play. Otherwise I’ve mainly just gone back to the tracks I know/love...which of course all got advanced already :dead:

Ok in all seriousness...my penultimate pick is going to be this song because I think both artists sounded amazing together and this is the closest I’m getting to Tinashe inclusion in this Rankdown yet.

So advancing “Slumber Party (Remix)” to the penultimate round!

I will two picks in one post for my next choices. The Britney album was one of my very personal favorite albums from Britney with lots of fun catchy hot jams! :bobo: Most of my favorites from that album advance…. and I’d honestly love to see that whole album advance. :giggle: 

Advancing: Let Me Be & What It's Like to Be Me

1 minute ago, FrogLenzen said:

I think you mean What It's Like to Be Me (Featuring Justin Timberlake) (Written and Produced by Wade Robson and Justin Timberlake)

LOL Yess. :haha: I know... a lot of interestingness there between them to say the least. 🙈  But I always loved that song a ton. :wub: And the closest we ever got to a Britney & Justin duet (which I always wanted). 😢