Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

FINAL STANDINGS PART ONE

21. High Road (2020 prod. by Jeff Bhasker + Skylar Mones, written by Kesha Sebert + Jeff Bhasker + Wrabel + Nate Ruess)

Album: High Road

giphy.gif

US Billboard 200: #7 (Album)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Road_(Kesha_album)

RANKINGS:

Dee: 8

Gigi: 19

Elliott: 10

Andy: 21

Denise: 20

Lily: 11

Wally: 14

Derek: 4

Chris: 9

Victoria: 17

JC: 19

Kaley: 14

Final Average = 13.833

COMMENTS

I do not even know how to address this disrespect. LAST?! I want to vomit tbh. High Road is such a blast. A real f*ck you song the deserves to be listened to on full blast with the windows down. Period. Y'all need to do better.

On 9/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, FrogLenzen said:

High Road album is amazing, please listen to it everyone. I blast this song while driving on the raised express lanes of the Selmon Expressway to work, which is literally a "High Road." Why are you even reading this? honestly

On 9/1/2020 at 6:55 PM, *Wallace said:

d98f85026e4f5a46cc724c16356a5e42a6b387dd

I was expecting this to be a slower song with the chorus at the start which was really pretty. The verses surprised me where she was singing fast/rapping on them which was fun and what I always really enjoy from Kesha. But I do like the sound & vibe of this song. It has a lot of different layers and variety to it. It has a good catchy and fun sound. I hope to check this out more in the future.

On 8/29/2020 at 3:10 PM, taylorkat said:

I'm not a huge fan of this album overall, so these songs are closer to the bottom of my list.

On 8/31/2020 at 8:14 PM, miss denise said:

I appreciate the message, but don't really care for this song.

21 hours ago, JC said:

heller. no.

On 9/1/2020 at 8:52 AM, *Lily said:

The aesthetics of this video are everything! This is a super quirky fun song which really highlights her growth whilst also paying great homage to the sound people know her for best.

20. Resentment (2020, feat. Brian Wilson + Sturgill Simpson + Wrabel, prod. by John Hill + Rob Cohen + Blake Mares, written by Kesha Sebert + Stephen Wrabel + Jamie Floyd + Madi Diaz)

200.gif

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resentment_(Kesha_song)

RANKINGS:

Dee: 7

Gigi: 21

Elliott: 7

Andy: 9

Denise: 6

Lily: 18

Wally: 20

Derek: 8

Chris: 2

Victoria: 19

JC: 20

Kaley: 17

Final Average = 12.833

COMMENTS

This song absolutely deserved better than this. Her link-up with Wrabel is beyond appreciated. A haunting song about toxic relationships. Chilling. Go listen to High Road because this song deserves better.

High Road album is amazing, please listen to it everyone

This song stood out to me as Beyoncé has a gorgeous named “Resentment” too. :giggle: This song features a lot of people on it. This song is nice, calm and soothing. She sounds pretty on this. Doesn’t do a whole lot for me but it did grow on me some as it got to the bridge. This could be something that grows on me with more listens.

I'm not sure how this song made it this far.  It doesn't do anything for me, it's just there.

This song is so relatable. I love the acoustic feel and how the focus is just on Kesha's voice, the emotion, and the lyrics.  The build-up into the bridge is especially powerful: "Don't know how to leave or how to stay, so I've been talking to strangers 'cause I can't talk to you anymore that way" :broken: 

21 hours ago, JC said:

still hell no.

Everything from the High Road album and its visuals are so aesthetically pleasing, wow. Beautifully raw number.

19. Cowboy Blues (2020, prod. by Andrew Pearson, written by Kesha Sebert + Stephen Wrabel + Eric Leva + Andrew Pearson)

Kesha_-_High_Road.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Road_(Kesha_album)

RANKINGS

Dee: 10

Gigi: 20

Elliott: 5

Andy: 8

Denise: 7

Lily: 20

Wally: 18

Derek: 13

Chris: 5

Victoria: 21

JC: 18

Kaley: 8

Final Average = 12.750

COMMENTS

Absolutely gorgeous song that deserved better than this. Go listen to the whole High Road album please. This song gives me goosebumps.

High Road album is amazing, please listen to it everyone

This is a really pretty song. She sings this song in a nice and soothing way. I like how she sells the storytelling feel here. She sounds very pretty on this.

Eh.

21 hours ago, JC said:

hell. no.

On 8/29/2020 at 5:33 PM, Elliott said:

This song is the sequel to The Harold Song, don't @ me.

Her voice is so pretty on the chorus and I loved it right away when I first heard it.  "Did I miss my one true love? Was he right in front of me at the dive bar? Was that you with the cowboy blues?" :broken: She captures the emotion of the song so well, and I also love the play on words with the "cowboy blues" and the "cowboy blue suit."

Open and honest while relatable and fun. Lovely song!

Edited by Deeee

Wow 13.83 for last? And then it goes into the 12s? That’s insane. These rankings must be tight. 

I actually wished “High Road” did better as I do enjoy that one (although not an ultimate fave). I’m fine with the placements of the other two songs.

9 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I take it back, don’t post the final results 

:dead: 

6 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Interesting. So if someone from the public did vote they would have been quite powerful. :dead:

OMGGG Right? :dead:  

5 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

I wonder if me switching one of my song rankings to #8 changed the overall result. :shiftywave:

Curious what this could be referring to. 😮 

4 minutes ago, miss denise said:

Well darn, two of my top 10 already. At least my last place is almost the same. 

Lmao we're seemingly disagreeing a lot so far. :lmao: