Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

1 hour ago, miss denise said:

Thank you. 

Not enough people are picking my favorite songs. :no: I'm going to have to choose between the rest. 

:hug:  

Awww hoping others can pick them and maybe even me. But you might have a better idea if I do or not. But I'm also in a similar'ish story - lots of my top faves haven't been chosen but lots of my top faves have been sooooo I am still a mess. :dead: Excited for what your last 3 will be.

1 hour ago, #jeah said:

😮 It’s one of her best and most underrated songs! Super emotional and gorgeous. 

Yeah I can get it being underrated. I just struggled on it for awhile. :ph34rwave:

1 hour ago, .Rei said:

What is wrong with me and what haven’t I moved 6 Inch???

6 Inch please!!!!!!

6 INCH HEEELSS. :wub: 

40 minutes ago, Deeee said:

REMAINING:

@Deeee  - 5

@*Wallace - 5

@totes4totes - 5

@*Chris - 5

@JC  - 5

@miss denise  - 3

@1234567890 - 2

@*Lily - 1

@.Rei - 1

@FrogLenzen - 0

@~*8Kay8*~ - 0

@#jeah - 0

@Elliott - 0

@Steven_ - 0

DEADLINE: 24 Hours. I would prefer to keep this moving more quickly than that, but just get your decisions in when possible!

Thanks for this. Gonna try to start working on mine.... i promise. :haha: 

Just now, *Wallace said:

Lol yikes.... I narrowed it down to 41 choices so far. :dead: Obviously some of those I can remove easier than others.... but it will get hard when i get down to 20. :haha: 

So there are 41 total Beyoncé songs left to pick from. Thanks Wally! :haha: 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol yikes.... I narrowed it down to 41 choices so far. :dead: Obviously some of those I can remove easier than others.... but it will get hard when i get down to 20. :haha: 

I mean to be fair there are no bad choices when it comes to Bey BUT on average I prefer her earlier albums over her most current ones. There’s just great and greater when it comes to Bey #untouchable #queenbey

3 minutes ago, JC said:

I mean to be fair there are no bad choices when it comes to Bey BUT on average I prefer her earlier albums over her most current ones. There’s just great and greater when it comes to Bey #untouchable #queenbey

Ughh yeah this is true - there's def no bad choices. I love both older Bey and newer Bey and want there to be a good balance and mix of the both.  So I'm gonna factor that all in too. :haha: 

My second choice will be:

Because I’m in a ballad mood right now and it’s a travesty this hasn’t been saved yet. Hopefully this helps a few of you with your final choices. Thank God I joined so I could save five more songs.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ~*8Kay8*~ said:

Yessss! Freedom and Mi Gente were both on my short list :heartbounce:

Sameee. :bobo: Mi Gente is such a jam and Freedom was def needed to be included.

1 minute ago, JC said:

My second choice will be:

Because I’m in a ballad mood right now and it’s a travesty this hasn’t been saved yet. Hopefully this helps a few of you with your final choices. Thank God I joined so I could save five more songs.

Listen! :wub: Love this song of course! :wub: