Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

SOME HEARTS

That's Where It Is

CARNIVAL RIDE

Flat On The Floor

So Small

PLAY ON

Change

Someday When I Stop Loving You

Temporary Home

Look At Me

What Can I Say

BLOWN AWAY

Blown Away

STORYTELLER

Dirty Laundry

Choctaw County Affair

CRY PRETTY

Backsliding

COLLABORATIONS FROM OTHER ARTISTS' ALBUMS

Somethin' Bad

Each of you must now vote for the final song that you would like to see advance to the end of the game! The song that emerges with the majority Of

votes will win! In the event of a tie, there will be a tiebreaker vote.

@1234567890 @Steven_ @sublymonal @FrogLenzen @~Tom~ @~*8Kay8*~ @*Wallace @*Chris @Solaris @*Lily @miss denise @#jeah @*Amanda

Edited by Deeee

tumblr_mi18yeA9zd1qiavcao1_r1_500.gif

As much as I would love to see “Dirty Laundry,” “That’s Where It Is,” “So Small,” “Someday When I Stop Loving You,” “Backsliding,” “Flat On The Floor,” “Choctaw County Affair,” and “Temporary Home” in the Top 20 too, my vote is for Carrie’s 2013 Grammy winning song for Best Country Song and Best Country Solo Performance: Blown Away.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Elliott said:

I maybe JTTW wouldn’t have been cut if you didn’t cut Are You Still Mad cut.

There was other reasons behind that had nothing to do with Alanis. And I thought you didn't support cross-rankdown drama? But I am glad that you're still mad and I'm living rent free in your mind. :wub: XOXO - The person who cut Are You Still Mad which apparently you still are.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, #jeah said:

@1234567890 and I are advancing none other than Carrie's most iconic song, Before He Cheats! Clearly it's too polarizing with this group of rankers to win, but with JTTW out we need one of her OG smash hits to be in the mix!

You Got This GIF by megan motown

Exactly! It's never going to win and an actually favorite and a song that deserved to make the finals was cut because I was song was advanced? :haha: I'm not going to get into more because it's been seen but this isn't the rankdown for petty moves. It's supposed to be fun! 😛