Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

6 minutes ago, JC said:

My second choice will be:

Because I’m in a ballad mood right now and it’s a travesty this hasn’t been saved yet. Hopefully this helps a few of you with your final choices. Thank God I joined so I could save five more songs.

AT LAST. :wub: 

Ok after much deliberation I have officially decided. My fifth and final choice to move on to the last round is...

Blue Ivy Carter.

She is an icon, she is a legend, and she is the moment.

Catch me reviving IDF in 25 years for a full Blue Ivy rankdown after she has released 5+ albums and has an EGOT.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

LILY. :dead: I'm scared to watch as that might widen my list some. :lmao: 

LMAO it’s such a good video but yeah I’m not quite sure I recommend it as it’s totally thrown me off with what my final pick will be now. :dead:

Edited by *Lily

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ok after much deliberation I have officially decided. My fifth and final choice to move on to the last round is...

Blue Ivy Carter.

She is an icon, she is a legend, and she is the moment.

Catch me reviving IDF in 25 years for a full Blue Ivy rankdown after she has released 5+ albums and has an EGOT.

Blue Ivy! :wub: A future ICON and EGOT!

4 minutes ago, miss denise said:

source.gif

You are killing me with the gif choices you're posting. :dead: 

4 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Lmao it’s such a good video but yeah I’m not quite sure I recommend it as it’s totally thrown me off with what my final pick will be now. :dead:

:dead: 

3 minutes ago, *Lily said:

(Also the video reminded me once more that we instantly need someone to recommend Destiny’s Child for a round at some point!!) 

OOOH we must have a DC round at some point. :wub: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, *Lily said:

(Also the video reminded me once more that we instantly need someone to recommend Destiny’s Child for a round at some point!!) 

1 minute ago, *Wallace said:

OOOH we must have a DC round at some point. :wub: 

Yes. 

And SO many more. I have such a list of other artists I'd love to play in rounds of. ❤️ 

• Like 1

My first choice is one of my MANYYY favorites from Bey. A single that I really loved and was obsessed with and know all of the words and music video to it by heart. And hoping some other actual big singles don’t get overlooked I fear this could be a song that might get overlooked and notchosen - and I will be upset if that happens.

Adavancing: Déjà Vu

• Like 5

Just now, *Wallace said:

My first choice is one of my MANYYY favorites from Bey. A single that I really loved and was obsessed with and know all of the words and music video to it by heart. And hoping some other actual big singles don’t get overlooked I fear this could be a song that might get overlooked and notchosen - and I will be upset if that happens.

Adavancing: Déjà Vu

FINALLY. :clap:  :clap: :clap: 

This was my top choice left, but now I can pick another one I really want to. YAY. :wub: