Cyber Idol IV (Top 8 - Billboard #1 Hits)

JC

3 hours ago, JC said:

YAAAS The judging panel is CUMPLETE!

@Zoey @*Chris @Leekleekington @thevoiceisthetop we will be snake drafting for our teams! What time is good for everyone? I am anticipating it will take 30 minutes for everyone to do this if we're all here. However, we could also have you guys all send me your rank of the Top 48 and I can draft for you all and then reveal in a show? Let me know which you guys prefer.

How are the contestants going to be split into groups? 

15 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

I think ranking would work best for me

we can have all the mentors send me their ranks of the top 48 if you don’t want to live draft, I thought it might be cool as we haven’t done it before on IDF

@*Chris @Zoey @Leekleekington

if so I’m thinking maybe some time during the week at 5pm EST so it doesn’t get too late in the UK for Zoey?

23 minutes ago, Zoey said:

Just let me know what I need to do and at what time. :haha:

Obvs ❤️ 

If we draft, it will be like a snake draft for your teams, basically like fantasy sports although I'm sure that reference will go over everyone's head here :giggle:

Basically everyone will choose their top picks for their teams and it will loop in a snake so the last person on the list will make two picks before it goes back up. So say the order is

1) JC

2) Zoey

3) Chris

4) Levi

5) Thomas

I would choose first obvs and we'd go down the list until Thomas, but then Thomas would make the first pick in the second round (so he would choose two people) and it would go up the chain back to me and I would choose my second and third pick before it went back down. Essentially like a snake.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I’ll have to send them to you as it doesn’t work for me with my work schedule. 

No worries, how about everyone just rank the top 48 and send me their rankings. I will do my rankings before looking at anyone's list, it will still be exciting for you guys when I do a show, just not as suspenseful for me :giggle:

@Zoey @Leekleekington @thevoiceisthetop

Edited by JC
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, JC said:

No worries, how about everyone just rank the top 48 and send me their rankings. I will do my rankings before looking at anyone's list, it will still be exciting for you guys when I do a show, just not as suspenseful for me :giggle:

@Zoey @Leekleekington @thevoiceisthetop

Once I get rankings of the Top 48 from @*Chris @Zoey @Leekleekington I can draft the teams accordingly, or for anyone available I can do it live if they prefer tomorrow night!

• Like 1