Cyber Idol IV (Top 8 - Billboard #1 Hits)

JC

cyberidolbanner.jpg.40b33b424ab3de8e6c157c06ead4f3a8.jpg

THIS IS ME - TOP 45 RESULTS

835434b65d164a1da97987ee5cba3030.jpg

Tonight are our TOP 45 results! We are going to keep this one short and sweet as I know everyone has been eagerly awaiting the results! But first up, I am going to perform a medley of two of my new singles for you...hope everyone enjoys it!

Now let's get to your results! First up, it's...

Team Rita Ora!

rita-ora.jpg?w968h681

The act leaving from #TeamRita #TeamZoey is...

839524f76f50bda0a628cd0f32cd96d0.jpg

THE GEORGE TWINS :( :broken:

So sorry boys, you guys were great! Next up, it's...

Team Lara Fabian!

64731d9e-b629-475c-94e1-00002e93a676_104

The act leaving from #TeamLara #TeamChris is...

Ukyw3ia5.jpg

J.FLA :( :broken:

Sorry J.Fla, you had quite a unique style and it's been a pleasure having you part of our show! Now, it's time to move on to...

Team Lauv!

76485845.cms

The act leaving from #TeamLauv #TeamJC is...

Jasmine-Clarke.jpg

JASMINE CLARKE :( :broken:

Sorry pretty lady, you have been wonderful, but the votes just were not there. Three eliminations down, two more to go. This is so tough, but next up is...

Team Stevie Wonder!

gettyimages-166072840.jpg?w968h681

The act leaving from #TeamStevie #TeamLevi is...

willjay.jpg

WILL JAY :( :broken:

Oh no, losing another pretty face, you were so fun and entertaining, but I am sure you will have a great career ahead of you! Finally, we are moving on to our last team...

Team Demi Lovato!

demi-lovato-gettyimages-1202194216.jpg

The act leaving from #TeamDemi #TeamThomas is...

5260af_90d9098261af4ee5918f7bbda1e3cc0d~

EMMA HEESTERS :shock: :broken:

WOW, I did not see that one coming, it was a tight vote, but unfortunately, you will be leaving us tonight. You were wonderful but the voters have spoken. That means tonight, we are saying goodbye to these five amazing acts...

EMMA HEESTERS

WILL JAY

JASMINE CLARKE

J.FLA

THE GEORGE TWINS

Love you guys! Can't wait to see you become superstars after Cyber Idol! And with that, it is time to reveal the next show's format and theme! It is the anticipated...

the-voice-battle-rounds-1014x570.jpg

COACHES, it is time to pair up your remaining acts and have them go to BATTLE! You will choose ONE SONG for each pair to do a DUET! You can just choose a song, you can choose a cover duet, whatever format you would like to submit for the BATTLE, but I will not limit the scope for the BATTLE ROUND in terms of music themes.

In addition, COACHES will have ONE SAVE and ONE STEAL! When PMing me your performances, please send me your top 3 saves (own team) and top 3 steals (other teams). COACHES WILL NOT BE MAKING THESE BATTLE DECISIONS BY THEMSELVES! Their votes will be multiplied by THREE for their own team's battles, so they will heavily weigh into the decision, but the other coaches and the public could overrule a coach's decision on a battle! If more than one coach is interested in the same act for a SAVE/STEAL, randomizer will decide which coach wins the SAVE/STEAL!

DEADLINE: SUNDAY, AUGUST 23 @ 8PM EDT

@*Chris @Zoey @thevoiceisthetop @Leekleekington

It was so nice hosting the first show of the season! Thank you for joining us and good night! :kissbye:

@thevoiceisthetop @*Chris @Zoey @Leekleekington @*Wallace @1234567890 @Bk1234 @Elliott @Solaris @Archanium @IAN27TAY @Erestor @SwimmerStud87 @CimFam436 @DorisAnn

• Thanks 3

7 hours ago, JC said:

COACHES, it is time to pair up your remaining acts and have them go to BATTLE! You will choose ONE SONG for each pair to do a DUET! You can just choose a song, you can choose a cover duet, whatever format you would like to submit for the BATTLE, but I will not limit the scope for the BATTLE ROUND in terms of music themes.

In addition, COACHES will have ONE SAVE and ONE STEAL! When PMing me your performances, please send me your top 3 saves (own team) and top 3 steals (other teams). COACHES WILL NOT BE MAKING THESE BATTLE DECISIONS BY THEMSELVES! Their votes will be multiplied by THREE for their own team's battles, so they will heavily weigh into the decision, but the other coaches and the public could overrule a coach's decision on a battle! If more than one coach is interested in the same act for a SAVE/STEAL, randomizer will decide which coach wins the SAVE/STEAL!

I’m so excited for this round!!!! 😁

• Like 1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:08 AM, Bk1234 said:

None of my favorites were eliminated, which is good, but I would’ve swapped some of the eliminated contestants with others who were declared safe. 😕

Yes some of the votes were VERY close so some of the eliminated contestants could’ve been saved by just one more vote!

hope my mentors are getting lots of work done! @Leekleekington @thevoiceisthetop @Zoey @*Chris 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

@JC can you tell me who I have on my team and what im supposed to send

#TeamDemiThomas

Madilyn Bailey

Alec Chambers

Macy Kate

Aydan Califiore

Emma Heesters

Cimorelli

Alex Aiono

Ni/Co

Friends Like These

You have 8 acts left, so you want to pair them up for some battles (these pairs will be singing duets) - you can send me videos of the songs you have chosen for them, they can be actual duet covers, or just the plain song if you do not want to show a different arrangement. Let me know if you have further questions.