Actors & Actresses Rankdowns 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

15. MARILYN - INAPPROPRIATE COMEDY (2013)

Film Synopsis: A no-nonsense cop (Adrien Brody) has a flair for fashion and a celebrity (Lindsay Lohan) takes revenge on the paparazzi in a collection of comedic sketches.

DIANA: 12

ELLIOTT: 12 - I haven't seen this, so I ranked it here by default.

VICTORIA: 13

CHRIS: 14

SOLA: 14

WALLACE: 14

ALEX: 15 - "Lindsay Lohan stands on an air vent much like Marilyn Monroe's famous scene from The Seven Year Itch while a man (Vince Offer) watches her from underneath." Plssssssss we really had to have better options for the top 15 than this, right?!

14. APRIL BOOTH - MACHETE (2010)

Film Synopsis: After nearly being killed during a violent fight with a powerful drug lord, a former Mexican Federale known as Machete (Danny Trejo) roams Texas streets as a vigilante and sometime day-laborer. Hired to perform a covert hit, he is double-crossed and forced to go on the run. Machete may be down, but not out, and he carves a path of blood, bullets and broken hearts in his quest to settle the score. Lindsay Lohan plays April Booth, "a socialite with a penchant for guns" and "a nun with a gun."

SOLA: 7

ELLIOTT: 10 -

Oc1s.gif

Iconic role tbh.

VICTORIA: 12

ALEX: 13 - Her character is described as "a socialite with a penchant for guns" ohhhh I'm sure the NRA nuts ate this movie up!

DIANA: 13

CHRIS: 15

WALLACE: 15

13. AUBREY FLEMING / DAKOTA MOSS - I KNOW WHO KILLED ME (2007)

Film Synopsis: A young woman named Aubrey Fleming (Lindsay Lohan) falls victim to a sadistic kidnapper. When her ordeal is finally over, Aubrey has a shocking surprise for her family: She claims to be someone else. Some wonder whether Aubrey is mentally ill, intentionally lying, or if there is some bizarre truth to her claim.

ELLIOTT: 7 -

tumblr_osyw3lSJzy1r0jnzlo1_540.gif

This film was terrible. I loved it.

DIANA: 8

WALLACE: 8

CHRIS: 9

ALEX: 14 - According to wikipedia it's one of the worst pictures ever and who am I to argue with wikipedia?

SOLA: 15

VICTORIA: 15

12. TARA - THE CANYONS (2013)

Film Synopsis: The discovery of an illicit love affair leads two young Angelenos on a violent, sexually charged tour through the dark side of human nature.

ELLIOTT: 6 -

7efb3f0d2f199af7ad05727e0237d48ea9-canyons-lohan-7.w710.gif

If y'all have never read the behind-the-scenes drama on this film, I recommend it. :dead: Such a messy production so I'm ranking it high here because of that. :wub: 

SOLA: 6

ALEX: 9 - Y'know what, considering the last five or six roles she has in the top 15 before this, I'll consider this one a victory.

WALLACE: 12

CHRIS: 13

DIANA: 14

VICTORIA: 14

11. THEA CLAYHILL - LABOR PAINS (2009)

Film Synopsis: On the brink of losing her job, a secretary makes a desperate attempt to avoid the sack and falsely announces that she is pregnant. Fearing a discrimination lawsuit, her horrified boss spares her. However, our protagonist must now convince everyone in her life that she is expecting. Sporting a fake pregnancy bump, she finds that her new condition comes with a lot of benefits, including popularity and promotions.

WALLACE: 7

CHRIS: 8

DIANA: 9

VICTORIA: 9

ALEX: 11 - Now wayament how did we let an ABC Family original movie sneak in here :dead:

SOLA: 12

ELLIOTT: 14 - Terrible. Get a Clue should be here over this.

10. DIANE HOWSER - BOBBY (2006)

Film Synopsis: In 1968 the lives of a retired doorman (Anthony Hopkins), hotel manager (William H. Macy), lounge singer (Demi Moore), busboy (Freddy Rodriguez), beautician (Sharon Stone) and others intersect in the wake of Robert F. Kennedy's assassination at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles. Lindsay Lohan plays Diane, a woman marrying her friend William with the hope his marital status will have him deployed to a military base in Germany rather than the battlefields of Vietnam when his tour of duty begins.

ALEX: 7 - I never knew about half these roles Lindsay Lohan did and they're blowing me away :dead:. A Bobby Kennedy biopic?!

VICTORIA: 8

SOLA: 9

DIANA: 10

ELLIOTT: 11 -

tumblr_mbcdvrDt561ro2d43.gif

It was alright.

CHRIS: 12

WALLACE: 13

9. ELIZABETH TAYLOR - LIZ & DICK (2012)

Film Synopsis: Actress Elizabeth Taylor (Lindsay Lohan) and actor Richard Burton (Grant Bowler) begin a roller-coaster romance.

VICTORIA: 7

ELLIOTT: 8 -

tenor.gif?itemid=3571985

I didn't actually watch this, but I'm ranking it this high for being the source of one of my favourite GIFs.

WALLACE: 9

ALEX: 10 - WAIT LINDSAY LOHAN PLAYED ELIZABETH TAYLOR :dead:. They're just setting her up for failure at this point :broken:

SOLA: 10

CHRIS: 11

DIANA: 15

8. LOLA JOHNSON - A PRAIRIE HOME COMPANION (2006)

Film Synopsis: A private investigator (Kevin Kline) keeps tabs on the proceedings as guests, cast and crew (Meryl Streep, Lindsay Lohan, Woody Harrelson) of a long-running radio show prepare for the final broadcast. Their home, the Fitzgerald Theater, is due for demolition, and they await the arrival of the Texas axe-man (Tommy Lee Jones). Meanwhile, the show's creator and host (Garrison Keillor) conducts business as usual in the face of the show's impending demise.

ALEX: 3 - Why is this the first time I'm finding out that she played Meryl Streep's daughter once :dead:

CHRIS: 10

VICTORIA: 10
WALLACE: 10

DIANA: 11

SOLA: 11

ELLIOTT: 13 - Meh. Get a Clue should be here over this.

7. MARGARET "MAGGIE" PEYTON - HERBIE: FULLY LOADED (2005)

Film Synopsis: Maggie Peyton (Lindsay Lohan) wants to become a NASCAR driver but her overprotective father, Ray Peyton Sr. (Michael Keaton), won't hear of it. A former racer himself, Ray wants Maggie to take a lucrative TV sportscasting job and leave the driving to her crash-prone brother (Breckin Meyer). When Ray Sr. takes Maggie to a junkyard to pick out a car, she has no idea that the little Volkswagen Beetle -- named Herbie -- she takes home will change her life.

ALEX: 6 - Cars could nevah!

VICTORIA: 6

CHRIS: 7

DIANA: 7

SOLA: 8

WALLACE: 11

ELLIOTT: 15 -

First is a BOP in 2021. That does not mean this movie was good, or that it deserves to be here over Get a Clue.

6. RACHEL WILCOX - GEORGIA RULE (2007)

Film Synopsis: Teenage Rachel (Lindsay Lohan) is a real thorn in the side of her mother, Lilly (Felicity Huffman). More than just rebellious, she is incorrigible. After Rachel crashes a car, Lilly decides to haul the girl off to a place to which she vowed never to return: Her own mother's (Jane Fonda) Idaho home. Georgia, the family matriarch, lives by a strict code and expects all under her roof to do the same. Given structure and purpose, Rachel's anger at the world begins to subside.

CHRIS: 3

SOLA: 4

DIANA: 5

WALLACE: 6

ALEX: 8 - Good for Jane Fonda for escaping this movie without a major scandal, more than can be said for the other leads...

ELLIOTT: 9 -

ddda36198272e1bbe99dc892c6cccf5f.gif

-Me when people have the audacity to come after my favourites in rankdowns after I've cut all of theirs.

VICTORIA: 11

5. CASEY STUART - LIFE-SIZE (2000)

Film Synopsis: A widower's (Jere Burns) daughter (Lindsay Lohan) uses magic to try and resurrect her mother but ends up bringing a doll (Tyra Banks) to life.

CHRIS: 4

DIANA: 4

VICTORIA: 4

WALLACE: 4

ELLIOTT: 5 -

tumblr_mmxef8crAa1spl7b1o1_500.gif

HER CHARACTER WANTED TO PLAY FOOTBALL WITH THE MEN. A TRUE FEMINIST ICON.

(Forever ignoring there was a sequel to this that didn't involve her like that awful Mean Girls 2.)

ALEX: 12 - Lol whoops I always hated this one as a kid 🙈

SOLA: 13

4. MARY ELIZABETH "LOLA" STEPPE - CONFESSIONS OF A TEENAGE DRAMA QUEEN (2004)

Film Synopsis: Mary Elizabeth Steppe (Lindsay Lohan) is an ambitious teen girl who goes by the name of Lola and aspires to be a famous stage actress. Lola's dream of performing on Broadway suffers a setback when her family moves from New York City to suburban New Jersey. Determined to make the best of it, however, Lola embarks on a mission to become the most popular girl at her high school, a goal that sets her on a collision course with the catty Carla Santini (Megan Fox).

CHRIS: 2

ELLIOTT: 2 -

Let's not act like this isn't STILL a bop in 2021. :bobo:

giphy.gif

ALEX: 4 - Lmao I forgot what a big deal Lindsay was in the early-2000's.
SOLA: 5

VICTORIA: 5

WALLACE: 5

DIANA: 6

3. HALLIE PARKER / ANNIE JAMES - THE PARENT TRAP (1998)

Film Synopsis: In this update of a 1961 film, twins Annie and Hallie (Lindsay Lohan) are strangers until happenstance unites them. The preteen girls' divorced parents, Nick (Dennis Quaid) and Elizabeth (Natasha Richardson), are living on opposite sides of the Atlantic, each with one child. After meeting at camp, American Hallie and British-raised Annie engineer an identity swap, giving both the chance to spend time with the parent they've missed. If the scheme works, it might just make the family whole again.

CHRIS: 1

ALEX: 2 - Like every child watching this movie, I thought they were actual twins nfjkdsanfljaknfja. Miss Elaine Hendrix ate the movie up, but Lohan still slayed.
DIANA: 2

SOLA: 3

VICTORIA: 3

WALLACE: 3

ELLIOTT: 4 -

7d3490777667fbd067d6b624984f7eef.gif

SHE WAS 12 AND HAD TO MEMORIZE TWO PARTS FOR A 2-HOUR FILM & ACT OPPOSITE HERSELF.  QUEEN.

2. ANNA COLEMAN / TESS COLEMAN - FREAKY FRIDAY (2003)

Film Synopsis: Single mother Tess Coleman (Jamie Lee Curtis) and her teenage daughter Anna (Lindsay Lohan) couldn't be more different, and it is driving them both insane. After receiving cryptic fortunes at a Chinese restaurant, the two wake up the next day to discover that they have somehow switched bodies. Unable to switch back, they are forced to masquerade as one another until a solution can be found. In the process, they develop a new sense of respect and understanding for one another.

ALEX: 1 - Her best performance, bar none. Though Jamie Lee Curtis is in a whole other league, Lohan still has to play two different roles and she does it well, I'll give her props!

SOLA: 2

VICTORIA: 2

WALLACE: 2

DIANA: 3

ELLIOTT: 3 -

STILL BOPS IN 2021. (Yes I know one of those isn't by LiLo but still.)

She had to act as her character, as Jamie Lee Curtis's character and as Jamie Lee Curtis's character playing her character! ICONIC.

CHRIS: 5

1. CADY HERON - MEAN GIRLS (2004)

Film Synopsis: Teenage Cady Heron (Lindsay Lohan) was educated in Africa by her scientist parents. When her family moves to the suburbs of Illinois, Cady finally gets to experience public school and gets a quick primer on the cruel, tacit laws of popularity that divide her fellow students into tightly knit cliques. She unwittingly finds herself in the good graces of an elite group of cool students dubbed "the Plastics," but Cady soon realizes how her shallow group of new friends earned this nickname. The film has become a pop-culture phenomenon and is considered one of the most quotable movies of all time.

DIANA: 1

ELLIOTT: 1 -

tumblr_mgrc9dMucN1qeafupo1_500.gif

Obviously. How could you not rank this at #1? One of the best movies of all time.

SOLA: 1

VICTORIA: 1

WALLACE: 1

ALEX: 5 - I had trouble ranking this because I don't want it to win, but it's also one of the few Lindsay Lohan roles I know lol. Obviously her best movie, but the entire supporting cast destroys her tbh. When I think of this movie I think of McAdams, Seyfried, Poehler, Caplan, hell even Jonathan Bennett before her. She's fine though!

CHRIS: 6 - Expect this to win but would love to see something different winning.

• Steven_ changed the title to Actors & Actresses Rankdowns 2.0 (Round 11: Robin Williams)