Actors & Actresses Rankdowns 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

2 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

How would that work. You just pick a show and rank the tv characters?

Pretty much. It'll just be main and reoccurring characters since it's a mini-rankdown. The only issue is if there are enough fans of the shows that are chosen.

6 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

What about a Kingdom Hearts characters rankdown? :w00twave:

I've thought about this one, but I don't know who else are fans other than Alex and Tom.

I haven't played enough Kingdom Hearts games but I would totally do a Final Fantasy version of this. But I don't know if anyone besides me Sola & Tom play that game.

2 votes so far, but there's still plenty of time.

If I get at least 10 people interested in a TV characters mini-rankdown, then I'll create the thread soon. And if there's at least 6-7 Kingdom Hearts fans, then I'll do that one too. So, post if you're interested if you haven't already. 😄

3 hours ago, Steven_ said:

2 votes so far, but there's still plenty of time.

If I get at least 10 people interested in a TV characters mini-rankdown, then I'll create the thread soon. And if there's at least 6-7 Kingdom Hearts fans, then I'll do that one too. So, post if you're interested if you haven't already. 😄

I’ll be interested in TV characters.

The deadline is tomorrow night, and I only have four rankings. 😶

I'm going to extend the deadline to Sunday night. So, if anyone is still interested in submitting a ranking, then the new deadline is Sunday, April 18th at 11:59 PM. I won't accept any more rankings after that.

• Like 1