Actors & Actresses Rankdowns 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

At least two of my Top 5 made the Top 3 since this overall ended a lot rougher for me than I hoped. :broken:  Leo wins regardless. :wub:  Nice variety of roles in the top ranking as well.

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

But I'll take your word on this.  It's just surprising as he's been nominated so much.

Aww at least the two on that set ranked at the highest of those spots at #6 and #7. :hug: And I did much worse with my rankings. :haha: 

Aww you're welcome! Aww I am not surprised with your love of R&J and how it turned you into a Leo fan. Ahh I seee at your reasoning for the ranking.

:/ 👽 

I guess. :(  I wanted to do better on my own round. 😢 

It's so close to my heart. :wub: Mhmm and now you can see how I alternated them for most of my top 10 actually. :giggle: 

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Happy for Titanic making it to 3rd. Was just wanting that in the Top 5 as I knew there would be a few low rankings. Shook Alex hasn't seen Titanic. Even I have seen that one. :dead: :giggle: And wow really amazing write-up for Titanic there Denise. 😮 

Well done to Catch Me if You Can (aka no one's #1 favorite) on winning. :giggle: 

Titanic. :wub:  I didn't think it had a shot, so am glad it at least made the top 3. Thank youuu. :blushingwave: :hug: 

It's not my #1 but am still good with it winning. ❤️ 

ROUND 14:

RACHEL MCADAMS FILMOGRAPHY

tumblr_ninb16A0no1so9f96o1_500.gif

FILM ROLES

My Name is Tanino (2002)

Perfect Pie (2002)

The Hot Chick (2002)

Mean Girls (2004)

The Notebook (2004)

Wedding Crashers (2005)

Red Eye (2005)

The Family Stone (2005)

Married Life (2007)

The Lucky Ones (2008)

State of Play (2009)

The Time Traveler's Wife (2009)

Sherlock Holmes (2009)

Morning Glory (2010)

Midnight in Paris (2011)

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows (2011)

The Vow (2012)

Passion (2012)

To The Wonder (2012)

About Time (2013)

A Most Wanted Man (2014)

Every Thing Will Be Fine (2015)

The Little Prince (2015)

Aloha (2015)

Southpaw (2015)

Spotlight (2015)

Doctor Strange (2016)

Disobedience (2017)

Game Night (2018)

Eurovision Song Contest: The Story of Fire Saga (2020)

TV ROLES

Slings & Arrows (2003)

True Detective (2015)

—————————————————

@1234567890 @Alex95 @*Chris @Solaris @Deeee @totes4totes @.Rei @goofycilla90

It’s time for Round 14!

First, all rankers must choose one role to advance straight to the Top 15.

4 hours ago, Steven_ said:

5. JORDAN BELFORT - THE WOLF OF WALL STREET (2013)

ALEX: 1 - Instantly iconic! A modern day classic! Leo's best performance ever, and quite possibly my favorite performance from a man ever. It is EVERYTHING!

2. ARNIE GRAPE - WHAT'S EATING GILBERT GRAPE (1993)
ALEX: 8 - A bit of a threat based on some of the comments here 👀  but Leo is unrecognizable here.

Wow @Alex95, that's an amazing honor! 😮:wub: Love that compliment for Leo here. ❤️  

And LOL I had the same thought. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Steven_ said:

I like Catch Me If You Can a lot, but I'm surprised by its win. At least the end result wasn't too predictable. :haha: 

This is like a usual rankdown result since the winner received no #1's, yet it still received high rankings from everyone. :giggle: 

Lmaooo yeah I didn't see this win coming at all.  :haha: 

Lmao I wonder how much this has happened in this game. But yeah it is usually common in these rankdowns. :haha: 

4 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

My #2 won I'll take that. Much better than the Titanic winning.

Of course you would say that.... Mr. Number 15. :claybleh:

4 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Some of y'all need to watch Gilbert Grape.

I guess I'm one of those lmao. 🙈 I did enjoy what i saw of the trailer.

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Mess! lol

:dead: 

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

Titanic not winning either round it was in. :broken:

I tried. :broken:

37 minutes ago, miss denise said:

At least two of my Top 5 made the Top 3 since this overall ended a lot rougher for me than I hoped. :broken:  Leo wins regardless. :wub:  Nice variety of roles in the top ranking as well.

:/ 👽 

I guess. :(  I wanted to do better on my own round. 😢 

It's so close to my heart. :wub: Mhmm and now you can see how I alternated them for most of my top 10 actually. :giggle: 

Titanic. :wub:  I didn't think it had a shot, so am glad it at least made the top 3. Thank youuu. :blushingwave: :hug: 

It's not my #1 but am still good with it winning. ❤️ 

You weren't supposed to see that. :lmao: I can't judge for myself as i haven't seen his or other actors performances. :haha:  He's still a mega accomplished actor no matter what Oscars he's won (and he's won various other prestigious awards before then). 

Awww you still did a great job here. For what its worth no one really had their ideal result. I think with the Zac round going your way sooo well it may have had some expectations for this round for you? But your faves still did well! :hug: And you said it all on your first comment!

Oooh you did that with his younger and older roles all through Top 10? LMAO I didn't notice that with all of them but did notice with a few of them. :haha: 

Ooh yeah I didn't either. :haha: I'm happy with its ranking as it could have been worse.

Yayy glad you still liked the film that won though. :hug: 

2 hours ago, #jeah said:

I was gonna ask to play late so I could advance this but looks like I don’t have to :haha: 

#1 rule: if it’s a lesbian movie or vaguely lesbian I move it on unless I have a personal vendetta against it

also there was no way I wasn’t moving on the lesbian spitting movie because I’m going write up an essay on the lesbian spitting movie

• Like 1