Actors & Actresses Rankdowns 2.0 (Winner Posted)

Steven_

The Help was one of the Viola films I'm familiar with. Didn't watch it in full but her performance from what I saw was fantastic (but then so are all of her roles). Although films like those can be kinda tough for me to watch and get into. I do know of her recent comments on the film though which does make things kinda awkward.

5 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

The Help was one of the Viola films I'm familiar with. Didn't watch it in full but her performance from what I saw was fantastic (but then so are all of her roles). Although films like those can be kinda tough for me to watch and get into. I do know of her recent comments on the film though which does make things kinda awkward.

Yeah it's definitely tough to watch at times, but it's one of my favorite movies!

42 minutes ago, Deeee said:

The Help trivializes racism so much it hurts.

So true which has me conflicted on the film. 

39 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Yeah it's definitely tough to watch at times, but it's one of my favorite movies!

Ah I totally understand. :yes: 

36 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Agreed but EAT MY SH!T is iconic. And I will not cut the film that gave Octavia her OSCAR!

Octavia! :wub: 

I more or less have my write-ups done now, but want to go over them again and finalize the ranking. :yes: 

This is the only round I will play in where I've seen 15 out of 15 movies, so it's become more of a project for me. :wub: 

• Like 1