The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

MENTORS COMMENTARIES

a-kid.png

*standing ovation* Ali! That was a really good performance. I love how retro-soulful it is, the sound and the vibe reminds me of Ms. Chaka Khan’s songs. I really love how powerful yet groovey this song is, it showed different techniques and strengths in your voice. This will really be a tough one for the viewers! Good luck Ali!

americanvoice.png

*standing ovation* Is there anything you can't do Ali? That was a heck of a performance! I was like listening to an Chaka Khan hit, that was so funky, playful and powerful. It's something that I would dance to. That was just so good!

IAN27TAY.png

*Stands and claps* Wow, I'm dancing along in this performance! Probably one of the catchiest performances so far this day! Not being biased, but Ali, you never failed to impress me! You don't play a game!

jarmon.png

*STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES AND CLAPS* OMFG ALI!!! SING MY QUEEN!!! This was such a fun and sassy performance! Your voice was so stunning throughout this whole performance and I was just vibing and singing along with you! It has honestly been such an honour working with you throughout this season and I am super proud of you!

QUEENMAE16.png

Get us in the groove Ali! You go girl! This is definitely in your wheelhouse Ali, you know you just prove to us why you are a competent vocalist that even mainstream stars should be looking to you as well. You are to be admired and I believe you have what it takes to take it all by storm! You are an artist, you are this future figure, or even now as a figure, to look up to and I'm so proud we got the pleasure of hearing you every round. You deserve this hun! Loved it and all the best luck!

• Thanks 3

Celebrity-Duets-Round.png

Now, it’s time for the final round of this season. This 5th and final round will feature all our 3 grand finalists singing a duet with a famous celebrity or singer. This round will feature NO COMMENTS from the mentors and will be a continuous run.

• Thanks 1

Kicking things off is the remaining Overs category this grand finals singing a duet with one of the most successful singer-songwriter and also record producer from the United States. They will be singing a Nat King Cole classic, Unforgettable, let us give it up for Ali Caldwell and John Legend!

4. Ali Caldwell (with John Legend)- Unforgettable (Nat King Cole)

• Thanks 6

47 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Jamie-5th.png

THIS SEASON’S 5TH PLACER!

I’m sorry Jamie, but you garnered the lowest combined votes last night and you will have to say good bye to the competition for the last time. Thank you for inspiring us and we will be rooting for you!

Noooo

• Sad 3

Next to perform is an artist from the Boys remaining in our Final 3. He will be having a duet with one of the most famous singer-songwriters in America and is the lead singer of the pop rock band, Maroon 5. They will be singing his band’s hit song, Lost Stars. Let’s give it up for Adam Levine and Aydan Calafiore!

5. Aydan Calafiore (with Adam Levine)- Lost Stars (Maroon 5)

• Thanks 2

Closing out the Grand Finale week is the other remaining Boys artist in the Grand Finale. He will be having a duet with one of the most successful American singer-songwriters who had 9 U.S. Billboard Hot 100 number one singles and is currently already a mom as of the moment and happily married to Orlando Bloom. They will be singing one of her hit songs, Unconditionally. Let us all welcome, Katy Perry and Sheldon Riley!

6. Sheldon Riley (with Katy Perry)- Unconditionally (Katy Perry)

• Thanks 4

Voting-Methods-OPEN.png

!! VOTING LINES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

There will be a change for the voting methods: Survey Heart will use 2 voting methods: the Ranking Method and the Single Selection Method. While the IdolForums method will still have the same mechanics as before.

You have 3 voting methods to use for this stage of the competition. Voters can vote 32 times overall PER IDF ACCOUNT using the 3 methods.

Survey-Heart-vote.png

For the 1st Survey Heart voting method:

- This app will feature the Point Ranking Method, voters will need to rank the artists from the best to worst based on their performances PER ROUND, the best having the most points (5 pts.), worst will receive the least points (3 pts.).

- Voters CANNOT input SAME artist in ONE POINT.

- Voters can only vote 10 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- 30% of the TOTAL score

- Linkhttps://surveyheart.com/form/60195f1f106f57336fa061e7

Survey-Heart-vote.png

For the 2nd Survey Heart voting method:

- This method will feature the Single Selection Method. You will need to select the name of the artist who you think gave the best performance PER ROUND.

- Voters can only vote 20 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- 30% of the TOTAL score

- Linkhttps://surveyheart.com/form/6019613080fa7d3369fe2153

IDF-vote.png

For the Idol Forums voting method:

- Voters can REACT to the performance post (posted by me on this game) solely focused on the artist that they want to stay. Each react equates to corresponding points.

- 40% of the TOTAL score

Thanks React = 20 votes

Like React 10 votes

Sad React = 5 votes

- ONLY the reacts from the performance posts during the performances night for each artists will be counted.

ALL VOTING METHODS WILL CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 4 (9:15 PM EST)

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Voting-Methods-OPEN.png

!! VOTING LINES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

There will be a change for the voting methods: Survey Heart will use 2 voting methods: the Ranking Method and the Single Selection Method. While the IdolForums method will still have the same mechanics as before.

You have 3 voting methods to use for this stage of the competition. Voters can vote 32 times overall PER IDF ACCOUNT using the 3 methods.

Survey-Heart-vote.png

For the 1st Survey Heart voting method:

- This app will feature the Point Ranking Method, voters will need to rank the artists from the best to worst based on their performances PER ROUND, the best having the most points (5 pts.), worst will receive the least points (3 pts.).

- Voters CANNOT input SAME artist in ONE POINT.

- Voters can only vote 10 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- 30% of the TOTAL score

- Linkhttps://surveyheart.com/form/60195f1f106f57336fa061e7

Survey-Heart-vote.png

For the 2nd Survey Heart voting method:

- This method will feature the Single Selection Method. You will need to select the name of the artist who you think gave the best performance PER ROUND.

- Voters can only vote 20 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- 30% of the TOTAL score

- Linkhttps://surveyheart.com/form/6019613080fa7d3369fe2153

IDF-vote.png

For the Idol Forums voting method:

- Voters can REACT to the performance post (posted by me on this game) solely focused on the artist that they want to stay. Each react equates to corresponding points.

- 40% of the TOTAL score

Thanks React = 20 votes

Like React 10 votes

Sad React = 5 votes

- ONLY the reacts from the performance posts during the performances night for each artists will be counted.

ALL VOTING METHODS WILL CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 4 (9:15 PM EST)

@taylorkat @Hamza Tufail @thevoicefan12 @Koatterce @QueenMae16 @americanvoice38 @jarmon @IAN27TAY @kenboy123 @Leekleekington @Archanium and whoever wants to vote for their faves in this show, go go go!!

(just copy pasted this, don't mind this if you've already voted! 🙂)

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Who do you think have had the best original song performance among all Final 3? Who did you enjoyed the most? Comment them down below!

The show will be back after 5 minutes!

Ali and Aydan for me had the best original song. Competition-wise though I think Ali won that round for me. But, I can imagine myself listening to Aydan's more. Sheldon's original though was also good!! 

Rankings (4th Round):

1. Ali Caldwell (Stuck)

2. Aydan Calafiore (Wide Awake)

3. Sheldon Riley (Fire)

For the 5th round, I felt like it was somehow a 3-way tie but based on preference I'd probably say

1. Sheldon Riley (I super love that duet of Katy Perry with Jeremiah so plus points)

2. Aydan Calafiore (It is not as big as Ali and Sheldon's duet but it was so intimate, fun, and yeah so fitting)

3. Ali Caldwell (I swear she would've slayed this duet with John)

I honestly think as of the moment, the results will be:

Winner- Ali Caldwell

Runner-Up- Sheldon Riley

2nd Runner-Up- Aydan Calafiore

Edited by americanvoice38
  • Thanks 2

I had a very busy schedule so I was thoroughly inactive all through out the phase 2 but all I gotta say is I am really grateful for this opportunity, for the opportunity to be the game changer at the start of this show. I was really scared because I just joined this forum when I decided to answer the form of @anonymouskid_35, meanwhile my co-mentors were pretty known here already, but you made me feel welcome 🙂

Reaching the grand finals was more than enough for me and I'm really glad that Jamie was able to be the representative. I also want to thank the avid supporters of this show!! shoutout to @Bk1234, you're so good in guessing! hahaha, hope to see you as a mentor soon? If there will be another season.

Goodluck to both @jarmon and @anonymouskid_35 all final 3 were so good, all deserves to win! Best of luck, it was really nice being your co-mentor. Will be inactive here in IDF for a while maybe, thank you again, lovelots! xoxo

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wanted to say something as well, first of all @americanvoice38 congratulations for bringing Jamie to the Finale, you have been an awesome mentor to work with and I was excited to see who you would bring back. You did a stellar job with your final 3 in the live shows!

Also to @anonymouskid_35 Thank you for this game and for mentoring these awesome girls I had, I really did have fun delivering song choices with them and hearing what worked. I hope the audience enjoyed as well!

Anything to support your games with, I'm here weather as a spectator or coach, I love the way you work your games and get us involved!

Jessica and her fans @taylorkat I know you have been one of her biggest supporters and I thank you for sticking around as well. Jessica has been an amazing vocalist to work for/with, I'm glad I got to see how she did against beasts like Ali, Sheldon, Aydan! Jamie as well being a fine opponent, and to the whole Top 16! 

Good luck as A-Voice has said, to the Final 3, anyone would be a deserving winner I'd say. I'm excited to see who gets the crown and looking forward to more of these games! I'll be around and supporting or whatever you need me to do! 

And like I said, I was celebrating for Jessica's 4th placement with some ice cream from Dairy Queen so LOL. Hopefully yall also have mini-celebrations after all this! All the love people!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

I wanted to say something as well, first of all @americanvoice38 congratulations for bringing Jamie to the Finale, you have been an awesome mentor to work with and I was excited to see who you would bring back. You did a stellar job with your final 3 in the live shows!

Also to @anonymouskid_35 Thank you for this game and for mentoring these awesome girls I had, I really did have fun delivering song choices with them and hearing what worked. I hope the audience enjoyed as well!

Anything to support your games with, I'm here weather as a spectator or coach, I love the way you work your games and get us involved!

Jessica and her fans @taylorkat I know you have been one of her biggest supporters and I thank you for sticking around as well. Jessica has been an amazing vocalist to work for/with, I'm glad I got to see how she did against beasts like Ali, Sheldon, Aydan! Jamie as well being a fine opponent, and to the whole Top 16! 

Good luck as A-Voice has said, to the Final 3, anyone would be a deserving winner I'd say. I'm excited to see who gets the crown and looking forward to more of these games! I'll be around and supporting or whatever you need me to do! 

And like I said, I was celebrating for Jessica's 4th placement with some ice cream from Dairy Queen so LOL. Hopefully yall also have mini-celebrations after all this! All the love people!

Big Brother Omg GIF by Global TV