• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINAL 6 OVER 25's Ali Caldwell Kymberli Joye Alisan Porter Angie Miller Amanda Brown Joshua Ledet   

I totally forgot Emblem3 was EVER in the competition....

Hi IDF! Been so busy these past few days, I actually forgot to post the mechanics for the Live Shows. There will be a different format and ways on how you can vote.    I will be anno

4 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Tune in at 10 PM EST as I reveal on which artists will complete our Final 14 on the Results Show.

I’m SO excited!!!! :ohyeah: Hopefully, my “hard work” paid off. 😂

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m so excited for results tonight! :ohyeah: If Aydan doesn’t get the SoundCloud Bonus Multiplier then I have failed... 😅 

Bottom 2 Predictions

1. 4th Impact

2. Koryn Hawthorne

My Personal Bottom 2

1. 4th Impact

2. Sheldon Riley 

Same! 

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
picsart-08-13-10-00-56.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, you witnessed how the Batch 2 of our Final 16 artists fought it out in the 2nd performance night for the Live Shows Week 1. Each gave their best to channel their inner diva inside them to do a diva performance for this week. Some artists left the mentors wanting for more, while some were criticized. The mentors gave again scores to each performances. After the scores were totalled at the end of the night, Jessica Sanchez from The Girls category received the highest combined scores from the mentors and received the Mentor's Immunity or the fast pass to the next week of the Live Shows. The remaining 7 artists were then voted by yours through the 3 voting methods provided. After combining all the votes from the 3 methods, 2 fell short and will have to fight in the Sing-Offs tonight.

Tonight, after an overnight voting for the artists, the results for last night's show will finally be REVEALED. One artist will receive the Soundcloud Bonus Multiplier, after having the most clicks for his/her/their studio recording last night, they will have a 2x multiplier in their votes. The 2 artists with the lowest votes last night will have to convince the mentors not to vote for them to be ELIMINATED, as they perform in the Sing-Offs. One will be leaving tonight. In case of a DEADLOCK, I will be basing off from the votes last night.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
Posted (edited)
picsart-08-06-10-22-35.jpg

SOUNDCLOUD BONUS MULTIPLIER

It is now time for me to reveal on who got the most "clicks" from last night's studio recordings and had received a 2x multiplier on his/her/their votes. The artist that'll be receiving the bonus multiplier is none other than... 

picsart-08-08-09-48-56.jpg

JAMIE MILLER!

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
Posted (edited)

Without further ado, in no particular order, let us now reveal the fate of each Batch 2 artists tonight. Who will make it? Who will sing again tonight? Let's find that out NOW.

The first artist that had one of the highest votes and saved by the public is...

Posted (edited)
images-20.jpg

SHELDON RILEY

SAVED 
Jessica Sanchez (Mentor's Immunity)
Sheldon Riley

REMAINING
4th Impact
Koryn Hawthorne
Jamie Miller
Aydan Calafiore
Alisan Porter
Ali Caldwell

Next artist saved by the public is...

Posted (edited)
images-2020-08-08t090033-903971.jpg

JAMIE MILLER

SAVED
Sheldon Riley
Jamie Miller

REMAINING
4th Impact
Koryn Hawthorne
Aydan Calafiore
Alisan Porter
Ali Caldwell

Third artist saved by the public is none other than...

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
images-2020-08-06t113200-057.jpg

ALISAN PORTER

SAVED
Sheldon Riley
Jamie Miller
Alisan Porter

REMAINING
4th Impact
Koryn Hawthorne
Aydan Calafiore
Ali Caldwell

Next artist who had gotten enough votes from the viewers to be saved tonight is...

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
images-50.jpg

AYDAN CALAFIORE

SAVED
Sheldon Riley
Jamie Miller
Alisan Porter
Aydan Calafiore

REMAINING
4th Impact
Koryn Hawthorne
Ali Caldwell

We are now down to 3, only one will be automatically moving forward and had one of the highest votes last night, and the other 2 will have to fight it off for the last spot in the Final 14. The artist that is saved by the public is...

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
images-51.jpg

ALI CALDWELL

SAVED
Sheldon Riley
Jamie Miller
Alisan Porter
Aydan Calafiore
Ali Caldwell

BOTTOM 2
4th Impact 
Koryn Hawthorne

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

picsart-07-10-07-04-06.jpg

For the Batch 2 of our Final 16 artists, the 2 artist that got the lowest votes were Koryn and 4th Impact. They will have to give their best tonight as the mentors will decide on whom to ELIMINATE after their performances.

1. 4th Impact
     - Song: Hallelujah (Leonard Coehen)

2. Koryn Hawthorne
     - Song: Make It Rain (Ed Sheeran)

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

They're actually neck to neck, so it still somehow payed off, I guess? 😂

I've failed, but I like Jamie too, so no issues! 😂

• Haha 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND DECISIONS

IAN27TAY
- Wow! Okay, both of you did a good job yesterday, but today, both of you did an incredible job. Koryn, honey, of course you always slay the stage everytime, I just love your tone and your personality. 4th Impact, ugh my girls, you never failed to impress ME, I just wanna say one word, those high notes are flawless.

I'm gonna eliminate on who I think gave the less, and that is Koryn Hawthorne.

QueenMae
- I'm coming down right to it. 4th Impact I did think the performance was too safe and really just felt like you were singing in one monotone note. However in the last minute you really showed up and that whistle note omg, that was amazing!  I think this was a bold choice and it more or less showcased what you would do in the future if you survived tonight. Koryn my girl, this was such an amazing song choice and I didn't expect the arrangement from you, sis that was STELLAR! I was so allured into the performance and you had me at every verse. The ending falsetto note was fantastic as well, you really do have great vocals!

I just think I have to vote for the one who is more inconsistent and just isn't on par with the talent as of now. So sorry, but 4th Impact I have to give my elimination vote to you.

americanvoice
- *standing ovation* Why now? To the both of you? This is MILES better than your performances last night, this is really hard. Koryn, you've had your low and high points on this show, tomorrow was one of your low night, I am really disappointed because I thought you'll show more than that. Tonight, you really showed your grit that I missed last night, I super love your performance. 4th Impact, I am disappointed because of your song choice last night, it did not do any justice to your voices any at all, there were couple of pitchy moments. I also love your performance tonight as I've heard again your beautiful harmonies, and that whistle note, nice note. 

Koryn honestly gave the better performance tonight, but if I will be basing on who I think excites me more every week even if they somehow disappoints me, I will say 4th Impact have an edge on that one. This is hard, but I will have to eliminate Koryn.

jarmon
- Why is it that everyone saves their best performances for the Sing-Off? Like deliver a killer performance in the performance show so you won't be in the Sing-Off. Both of you DELIVERED SOME KILLER VOCALS TONIGHT!!! These are probably both of your best performances to date and it's a shame it's under these circumstances. 4th Impacts, you girls just have such stunning voices and when it's together it's heaven. This was such a bold song choice that did your voices justice. Koryn, you told a story and made an Ed Sheeran song your own. You completely owned this song.

I have to say that I just feel one of you has had more moments than the other and had the better Sing-Off tonight so with that, I will be eliminating 4th Impact!

With a votes of 2-2 from the mentors we now have a..

Posted (edited)
picsart-08-16-09-15-16.jpg

We are now the live show's first DEADLOCK. Which means I will now be basing on the combined votes from the 3 voting methods provided last night for the artists.

The artist with the lowest votes last night and had gotten an average score of 7.79% and will be leaving the show is...

Posted (edited)
picsart-08-16-09-19-47.jpg

KORYN HAWTHORNE

SAVED
Sheldon Riley
Jamie Miller
Alisan Porter
Aydan Calafiore
Ali Caldwell
4th Impact- 11.53%

ELIMINATED
Koryn Hawthorne- 7.79% 

• Sad 2
Posted (edited)
picsart-08-14-09-48-07.png

picsart-08-14-09-53-34.png
Alex & Sierra
Fifth Harmony
4th Impact

picsart-08-14-09-54-50.png
MaKenzie Thomas
Jessica Sanchez

picsart-08-14-09-56-09.png
Kennedy Holmes
Jamie Miller

picsart-08-14-09-57-21340.png
Mo Aderinan
Sheldon Riley
Aydan Calafiore

picsart-08-14-09-58-31.png
Amanda Brown
Angie Miller
Alisan Porter
Ali Caldwell

There you have it! Your Final 14 artists. Who do you think is the strongest artist and category so far?

Tune in on Wednesday and Friday night for the Live Shows Week 2 Performances, next theme is Boys vs. Girls, where artists will perform a song sung opposite to their gender. Have any suggestions? Drop 'em here.

Goodnight IDF! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My opinion- Both Koryn and 4th impact gave the not so best performance last night, but today WOW, their sing-offs are their best performance up to this date! 4th impact deserve the win though. But sad to see Koryn being eliminated.

Edited by DorisAnn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I personally thought that the bottom 2 should’ve been 4th Impact and Sheldon Riley, since I personally felt nothing from their performances. 😅 Koryn Hawthorne and 4th Impact ended up in the bottom 2, which I expected. They both gave great performances, so I wasn’t surprised to see a deadlock. I would’ve chosen Koryn, considering she has been more consistent, but 4th Impact received more votes for some reason. 🤔 (My guess is that they received a lot of negative critiques, putting their fans into overdrive...) 

• Thanks 2

Over 25’s 🥇The Overs are definitely the best group out of all the categories. However, this doesn’t mean they have the win in the bag. Amanda Brown is inconsistent, and I have found myself not enjoying her more recent performances. Angie Miller is another inconsistent one who I’m convinced only survived this round because of the SoundCloud Bonus Multiplier. While I enjoyed her performance this week, the judges sure didn’t. 😅 Another hurdle for Angie is overcoming IDF’s tendency to vote for the big belters. She could turn this into a strength, as she is the only singer/songwriter type, but based off of My Heart Will Go On, her mentor is pushing her to the belter side. Now we have Alisan Porter, the wildcard. She obviously is in the spotlight right now, getting all the attention due to her being a wildcard, but my worry is that she isn’t doing enough to prove she deserves to be here. She could be in a bit of trouble if she doesn’t step up her game. 😕 Finally, we come to Ali Caldwell, who gets the “best of the group” award. She has been the most consistent in this category, delivering a string of great performances. As long as she doesn’t mess up too bad in the next few weeks, I think she has a legitimate chance of winning. 🙂

Edited by Bk1234
  • Thanks 2

The Boys 🥈Here comes the Boys at a very close second. To be honest, the Boys would be my favorites on paper, but I had to take into consideration which category’s performances I liked the most. 🙂 I also just generally really like listening to boys sing because they have the potential to really wow you. Some can hit some pretty high notes, which impresses me more than if a girl hit the same note. The boys also tend to have great stage presence and are excellent emotion deliverers. If I were a mentor, this is definitely the category I would want to coach. Anyway, Mo Aderinan is probably the most inconsistent out of the Boys, but he really showed up this week, with him even receiving the coveted Mentor’s Immunity. 👍 If he keeps up with these good performances he has a fair shot at going the farthest out of his category. Next is Sheldon Riley, who I’m guessing is the general favorite boy here on IDF. News flash, he’s not mine, but I still really like him! 😅 Sheldon is basically a male big belter who has been very consistent throughout this show. However, based off of last week’s performance especially, I’m worried that he is prioritizing hitting big notes over emotional delivery, which could hurt him down the line. 😕 Now comes my favorite contestant of the group and on the show... Aydan Calafiore! Aydan just has the full package. He has the looks, the voice, and the stage presence. I don’t think he’s ever given a bad performance on the show. 😁 While I think Sheldon is the most likely boy to win, Aydan is my personal pick. 😊

• Thanks 1