idolforums.com

Posted (edited)

picsart-06-11-11-20-07.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, you've witnessed the Part 1 of The Battles of The Boys and The Girls . We've seen some unforgettable and outstanding battles between two artists from each category. SEVEN OUT OF FOURTEEN artists from each category have already been revealed and will go to our 8-Chair Challenge.

Tonight, you will witness the Part 2/Final Part of The Battles between the artists of The Boys and The Girls . Only SEVEN spot remains for each category, but we still have 6 battles from each to go. Each mentors have 1 SAVE left to use. Let's find out on who will complete each category's FINAL 14 going to the 8-Chair Challenge.

Starting things off is the category that @QueenMae16 mentors, The Girls

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
QueenMae: I paired them because they both have powerful and strong voices and it would make sense to pair them to make it fair.

Jessica Sanchez vs. Koryn Hawthorne
- Song: Faithfully (Journey)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: You two are at same level and its really hard picking a winner in both of you, ugh only if 2 winners are accepted but for me Jessica is the winner. Actually BOTH are the winners for me, if I were the mentor I would really like to use the save from either this two.

thevoiceisthetop: *standing ovation* Wow! This was so flawless, I might actually cry at how amazing it was, but if I had to pick I would pick Koryn.

jarmon: *standing ovation* Wow! Such talents! You both are such strong powerhouses and this was a wonderful battle that I am hoping ends in a SAVE. But I have to say I believe one person is just vocally better for me and that person is Jessica!

QueenMae: Koryn you have a raw energy to your vocal and you know how to emote to the audience your story, we feel your spirit so great work. Jessica you are just a pure slayer and that connection with every song is stellar! I have to go with what I think is more polished here, and the winner is... Jessica Sanchez!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
JUDGES SAVE DECISION

@QueenMae16 used her FINAL SAVE for Koryn Hawthorne, advancing her to the 8-Chair Challenge.

QueenMae: Koryn you are just a pure spirit with such passion that I couldn't let go! I'm so glad we can continue to work together!  

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
QueenMae: I paired them because both are agile and sweet vocalists who knows how to pack a punch to our hearts.

MaKenzie Thomas vs. Evvie McKinney
- Song: Vision of Love (Mariah Carey)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: WTF! Another pair that is good as hell, both diva and can hit perfect notes but only one can win and I'm gonna pick Evvie but I don't wanna waste a talent so if I were the mentor I'm gonna use the save here too.

thevoiceisthetop: You betta sing because damn, that was amazing, but I would pick MaKenzie.

jarmon: *standing ovation and throws shoes* YOU BETTA SANG MAKENZIE!!! YOU'RE MY WINNER BABY!

QueenMae: MaKenzie I think you are outstanding and can go soft, can go big, no matter what I think you could very well go far in this competition. Evvie you know your passion and that's something not even some 40 year olds know! You are smart and emotional, I think I have to go with what I know can show us more. The winner of this battle is... MaKenzie Thomas!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
JUDGES SAVE DECISION

@QueenMae16 has NO SAVES anymore, automatically eliminating Evvie McKinney. 

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
QueenMae: I paired both of these artists because they have such an indie-soul vibe and style within those chords.

Lara Dabbagh vs. Leah Jenea
- Song: Wind Beneath My Wings (Bette Midler)

• Like 1

I've been following along, although I haven't commented much. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: Both of you have rich tone and both of your voice is so soothing and so calm but Leah is my pick in this battle.

thevoiceisthetop: I think this was a little pitchy, but it was a good performance. But I think Lara really showed the emotion of the song, thats why I pick Lara.

jarmon: *claps* A very good battle pairing because you both compliment each other perfectly and you really brought the best out of each other, that said, I was just more invested in one person during this performance, so my winner is Leah!

QueenMae: Leah I hear such a raw vocal that I know has many stories to tell, but you are also skilled in knowing how to use that instrument. Lara you are always in the moment and I commend you for your artistry as well. I have to go with what I think has it all in their voice, and that winner is... Leah Jenea!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

QueenMae: These artists both have classic-rock style which is just so cool, but both have modern aspects in their voices as well.

Chloe Castro vs. Sonika Vaid
- Song: If I Could Turn Back Time (Cher)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: Two young artist but doesn't sound young, you two did a great performances, Sonika the richness and Chloe the intact of your voice takes it to a whole new level, so Chloe you are my pick for this.

thevoiceisthetop: For me, this was the wrong song for both of you, but I think if I had to pick, it would be Sonika.

jarmon: *stands and claps* MAN! The girls are coming out strong!!! This was such a killer performance that had me singing and dancing along and I have to just say my winner is the one who had a bigger impact on me and that person is Chloe!

QueenMae: Sonika, let me just say how easy you make singing look with that power, like that is just insane! Chloe I really like how you get in the moment and explode with all your might. Great job to both, but I have to go with what I feel has more, and that is... Chloe Castro!

Posted (edited)
QueenMae: I paired this artists because they both have that raw but subtle voices that can jerk at our hearts every time they perform.

Claire Howell vs. Sally Skelton
- Song: Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: Absolutely incredible, both of you did very well but I'm gonna go with who I think can give more with her flawless voice and that's Claire.

thevoiceisthetop: Wow! This was really good and emotional. For me, this was the perfect song for you. But I would pick Sally.

jarmon: - *claps* I have to say one of you just captured my heart from the auditions and I'd love to see more from you so my winner is Sally!

QueenMae: Sally I can really feel your desire that you have with music, you sing as its your life goal to portray your message to the world! Claire you too can deliver an insane vocal but with a haunting subtleness that makes us cry. I have to go with the pure emotion and easiness of this person has within their voice, the winner is... Sally Skelton!

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
QueenMae: I paired these artists because they both have that crazy powerful voices yet they both can control it, so it's fair to pair them.

Kennedy Holmes vs. Louisa Johnson
- Song: Alone (Heart)

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: My favorite performance in Girls Battles tonight and this pair was so perfect and that's what I called singing with heart, get it? because Heart sang this song HAHAHA, kidding aside, I'm gonna pick Kennedy.

thevoiceisthetop: Wow amazing!  I am speechless I can´t even pick a winner.

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION SINGING AND DANCING ALONG AND BOWS DOWN TO LOUISA* LOUISA GIRLLL YOU BLEW ME AWAY TONIGHT!!! My winner is Louisa without a doubt!

QueenMae: Louisa, girl teach me how to effortless give off power and control like that, just great work sis! You can do it all I feel, as with Kennedy I think you have a force in that vocal that knows what to do in the right moments. I have to go with a versatile and knowledgeable person in this I feel, and so the winner and will be completing my Final 14 is... Louisa Johnson!

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

⚠️ Next up is the category that thevoiceisthetop mentors, The Boys Battles Part 2 ⚠️ 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
thevoiceisthetop: I paired these artists because they are both current sounding R&B artists, like they are the new age of R&B artists, and it only makes sense to pair them.

Avery Wilson vs. Jason Warrior
- Song: Love Lies (Khalid ft. Normani)

Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

jarmon: Woah! Both of you have such sultry voices and it's so silky and I just want to listen to it forever! I could just sense a little bit more passion in one of you so for that reason, my winner is Jason!

IAN27TAY: Both of your voice are unique and rare but their are some part that is kinda pitchy but forget that, even though it's not that perfect performance but I'm gonna say this version is one of the best I've ever heard, and for that Jason is the winner.

QueenMae: I really loved that connection you both gave in this battle! I think advancing I would have to go with potential and what I feel they can do more so Jason is my winner.

thevoiceisthetop: I think both of you delivered well together, your voices matched but I'm gonna be honest in this. I think, Avery, you were a little pitchy, and Jason you didn´t show too much promise in the song. But I gotta pick with the artist that I think I can do more with and that is... Jason Warrior!

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
thevoiceisthetop: I paired these artists because they're both the guys in my team that is a singer-songwriter type of artist. They also both have that alternative tone in their voices.

Daniel Shaw vs. Luke Friend
- Song: Waves (Dean Lewis)