The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

QueenMae: I paired these artists because both have passionate and raw voices, which is why I thought this song and with each other would work well.

Brynn Cartelli vs. Rion Paige
- Song: Bless the Broken Road (Rascal Flatts)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

thevoiceisthetop: This was a great battle and it was such an interesting song. However, I would pick Brynn in this battle.

jarmon: I would also pick Brynn in this one because I thought she did better than Rion on this battle.

IAN27TAY: Brynn did a very solid performance since the Reveal Day while Rion gave as an outstanding performance since the Reveal Day but for me, in this battle, Brynn is the winner.

QueenMae: Rion you have such an innocence that I can't explain and its something that can't be taught. Brynn you are just in the song and can convey the story through that voice. I have to go with what I can see progressing further with their vocals and what I think is untapped, so the winner of this battle is.. Brynn Cartelli!

• Like 1

QueenMae: Pairing such powerhouses is the least I could do for these vocal beasts like both of these artists are just amazing!

Natalie Ong vs. Nicole Dennis
- Song: Without You (Mariah Carey)

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

thevoiceisthetop: This was a very interesting song and I think I would pick Nicole on this one.

jarmon: I would have to disagree, I think Natalie is much better in this battle.

IAN27TAY:   I really love the pureness of your voice Nicole, so you're my pick in this battle.

QueenMae: Natalie you have subtle moments within your vocal that you just know how to do and can expand upon that with these insane belts and resonance. Nicole you are just pure fire, I could give you any powerballad and you would nail it 100%  I have to advance on who I think can succeed from here to compete with the other vocalists, and the winner of this battle is.. Nicole Dennis!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

QueenMae: I paired them because I think they're just the new age of a hip-hop music and both are an inspiration to the youth out there.

Bella Penfold vs. Zhavia
- Song: Good Life (Kehlani & G-Eazy)

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

thevoiceisthetop: Wow! This was so good and such a good song but I would pick Zhavia.

jarmon: I would agree and pick Zhavia on this one. 

IAN27TAY: Different tones and genres for both of you but wow Zhavia tone is unbelievable and unique.

QueenMae: Your chemistry is insane and well done to you both. Bella, you come from a dark place turning that into a passionate explosion of energy that you won't let people forget. Zhavia, you know what you are doing because of how you sing from your heart, its natural to you. Both of you are fantastic, but I have to go with what I think is more determined and that winner is.. Bella Penfold!

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

QueenMae: I paired them because both have that heartfelt interpretation of the songs they are singing and both causes a rainshower in our eyes when they sing! 

Addison Agen vs. Molly Hocking
- Song: River (Joni Mitchell)

• Like 2

MENTORS COMMENTS

thevoiceisthetop: I love both of you as artists but I feel Addison really shone here. So I am picking Addison.

jarmon: I also think that Addison did better in this battle, although both were heartfelt and sincere.

IAN27TAY: You two should make your own group because your performance is just UNBELIEVABLE, but Addison is my pick for this round.

QueenMae: Ladies you are beyond your years and let me start with Addison. Addison you are talent within itself, you are gifted and can truly heal the world with that vocal like teach me please! But Molly your voice is insane as well, you are a storyteller and the control is amazing, just a pure beauty. I think you both are outstanding, but I have to go with who I think did more in this battle and that is.. Addison Agen!

• Like 1

JUDGES SAVE DECISION

@QueenMae16 used her her FIRST SAVE for Molly Hocking, advancing her to the 8-Chair Challenge.

QueenMae: Molly I just couldn't let you go, I know you could also destroy this competition and am proud you will continue to strive in this competition!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

QueenMae: The reason I paired both of this artists is because they both have distinctive styles and how they can both fit into any song.

Emily Middlemas vs. Rai-Elle Williams
- Song: Goodbye Yellow Brick Road (Elton John)

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

thevoiceisthetop: That performance was very good and I think Rai-Elle should win.

jarmon: I do prefer Emily in this battle because of her unique tone.

IAN27TAY: Great passion and talent throughout. Both of you convey emotion well. but I think Rai-Elle is my pick.

QueenMae: Emily you have such a haunting vibe and quiet, but perfect control in your voice. Rai-Elle, your timing and placements are smart and I can hear your cries within that gorgeous instrument! If I were to pick, which I do, I have to go with who I think wants this more. The winner of this battle is... Rai-Elle Williams!

QueenMae: I paired them because I think both are about to slay our souls everytime they perform and I think in the battle, they are just about to do that again! 

Bella Paige vs. Jacquie Lee
- Song: Halo (Beyoncé)

• Like 1

MENTORS COMMENTS

thevoiceisthetop: OMFG! This was such a good battle and like if I could, I would steal one of you because you're both amazing. But I pick Jacquie, but Bella better get a SAVE.

jarmon: I gotta pick Bella in this battle.

IAN27TAY:  You two, you conveyed the emotion within the lyrics well, slay the one and only halo but Bella is my pick.

QueenMae: Jacquie you really are just a ball of fierce power, you are demanding with your voice and you know what to do with it! Bella you can kill this competition I believe that 100% You embody the song and turn it into your own, you both are just such stellar vocalists. Although I have to make a decision here, and the person who will win is base on who I think isn't done yet, who has more power to demonstrate. The winner of this battle is... Jacquie Lee!

• Like 1

picsart-06-12-11-34-06.png

Noah Mac
Sheldon Riley
Hunter Plake
CammWess
Brendan Murray
Ché Chesterman
Isaiah Firebrace (SAVED)
J̶a̶m̶i̶e̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶l̶e̶r̶
L̶a̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶H̶a̶r̶d̶y̶