idolforums.com

Posted (edited)

Now, we will reveal the results of the votes on Wednesday Night. Two from the Final 5 Underdogs will be in danger tonight, and will have to sing once again for the mentors' vote.

In no particular order, the first underdog saved and edged out some of the other underdogs on the vote this round is...

Kennedy Holmes!

Second artist saved from this category and had one of the highest votes in this round is...

Jamie Miller!

Last artist that had enough votes to escape the sing-off for this category tonight is...

Zhavia!

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Confused 1

Posted (edited)

picsart-06-18-10-25-27.png

Kennedy Holmes
Jamie Miller
Zhavia

Jordy Marcs
Evvie McKinney

Posted (edited)

picsart-07-10-07-04-06863.jpg

Next one to perform in the sing-offs is the bottom 2 artists of the underdogs, Jordy and Evvie. These two got the lowest votes in their category and have to perform once again for the save of the other mentors.

1. Jordy Marcs
     - Song: Losing My Religion (R.E.M.)

2. Evvie McKinney
     - Song: Rise Up (Andra Day)

Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND DECISIONS 

IAN27TAY
- Jordy, you are really one of the best contestants in this competition, and I'm really glad that you shared your talent to us, you are really consistent on giving good performances. Evvie, honey you know what, this is how you win a save, I really liked the way you sing the song, the different vocal tone and your control is absolutely incredible, so let's see.

I am going to save this artist because he/she slayed his/her song tonight, and she did something that quite upped him/her up than the other.

IAN27TAY saves Evvie McKinney

QueenMae
- Jordy I have to say you have stepped it up this time and even from your performance night, I will say this vocal had such a raw and cutthroat sound to it, and i was longing for more! It sucks since both you and Evvie are here, but I have to pick one. Evvie, you are just amazing, you used to be on my team and you still are in my heart. I will say I loved this performance, the runs were there, the texture was elegant and the power was supreme! This is a tough one for sure, you both stepped it up.

I do have to go with the more polished and agile vocalist.

QueenMae saves Evvie McKinney

A-Kid
- *standing ovation* I am honestly shocked at Jordy being in the bottom, I was expecting someone to be in the bottom, and not you, if I'm being honest, because he/she actually received more criticisms than you. While, Evvie, I felt like I was kind of expecting for the viewers to put you in the bottom. But tonight, man, both of ya impressed the heck out of me! You both did good tonight, stepped up, as QueenMae said. Especially, Evvie, man, that is how to fight for a spot! You are technically good, and we all know that, but I felt the fire inside you tonight, and I liked it. Jordy, you kept on surprising me, and giving good performances, I love that edge of yours when you sing. Both of you have that almost similar edge and rasp in your voice, but I think both are way too different, which is why it is freakin' hard to pick.

I just have to go based on who I think had impressed me more enough in this competition.

A-Kid saves Evvie McKinney

jarmon
- Jordy, as always, you keep surprising me by changing it up every week and I am loving it. This was another strong vocal performance from you. Miss Evvie just SANG FOR HER LIFE. COME THRU VOCALS!!! Evvie, you absolutely BLEW ME AWAY with this performance! You just came out here and PROVED TO US why you should win this whole competition! 

Honestly, I am so sad that this was the Bottom 2 for the Overs as there were 2 others that had worse performances in this category so it breaks my heart losing one of you but I gotta save one artist.

jarmon saves Evvie McKinney

With a split vote of 4-0, the artist that received once again, none of the votes from the other mentors is...

Jordy Marcs. Commiserations Jordy, but your time on this show ends tonight, but keep pursuing your dreams, keep achieving your goals.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

picsart-06-18-10-25-27.png

Kennedy Holmes
Jamie Miller
Zhavia 
Evvie McKinney

Jordy Marcs- ELIMINATED 

Posted (edited)

Last to know their fate is the

Final 5 of the category that @QueenMae16 mentors, The Girls . Each of them came back and impressed the viewers and mentors after improving from their last performances. Some delivered their best performances yet, some delivered their worst. But, in the end, it is in the viewers (and later in the mentors) hands on who will move to the next round of the Live Playoffs.

For a recap of the Thursday Night show, please click the link BELOW:

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Without further ado, let us now reveal the results of the votes and the fates of the Final 5 Girls. Only 3 will be automatically moving forward to the show, and the other 2 will perform in the Sing-Offs tonight.

In no particular order, the first artist saved and had enough votes last night is...

Jessica Sanchez!

Next artist saved and did enough for the viewers, moving forward to the competition is...

Addison Agen!

Last artist that won't have to compete in tonight's sing off and was saved by the public is none other than...

Koryn Hawthorne!

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

picsart-06-12-09-00-38.png

Jessica Sanchez
Addison Agen
Koryn Hawthorne

MaKenzie Thomas
Leah Jenea

• Confused 1

Posted (edited)

picsart-07-10-07-04-06104.jpg

Last sing-off for tonight and for the 2nd Round of the Live Playoffs is between the bottom 2 girls, MaKenzie and Leah. They should give impress the other mentors enough to save them, because only one will be saved.

1. MaKenzie Thomas
     - Song: Up to the Mountain (Patty Griffin)

2. Leah Jenea
     - Song: Call Out My Name (The Weeknd)

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

MENTORS COMMENTARIES AND DECISIONS

IAN27TAY
- Okay, I gotta be honest to the both of you, you both did a very well job. Leah, I really love your uniqueness you really stand out in your category, but your performance last night was not good, tonight, I really love your performance you are super good. While MaKenzie, wooh, what a performance, I really love the runs and your version of the song that you sang. Once again, you proved that you can really easily control your voice and your tone.

Before I vote, I want to say that I honesty don't want to eliminated either of you, but I have to pick, and that will have to be someone who I think is more unique and can step up in the music industry.

IAN27TAY saves Leah Jenea

americanvoice
- *standing ovation* What a redemption from the both of you! You both had the weakest performances for me last night among the girls, to which I am not surprised that you both were in the bottom. Leah, I felt that intensity and desire of yours to win tonight, you just really have a unique and special tone, that perfectly suited this song. MaKenzie, your runs are literally your signature, you never overdo it, and you never fail to have me goosebump-ing in your performances, tonight, you kept it simple yet sincere, I totally love this song choice for your voice! Tonight, I felt like Leah had a stronger performance than MaKenzie, but MaKenzie had been more consistent than Leah in this competition, it is really hard.

I will have to save this artist just because I think she can give more outstanding performances than the other.

americanvoice saves MaKenzie Thomas

A-Kid
- This so good. You both stumbled last night, but I really wasn't expecting one of you to be in the bottom tonight. This is both much better performances for the both of you. Leah, you came to fight tonight, that was such an amazing rendition of the song, although sometimes, you have to be careful on some notes, as it have tendency to become pitchy. But, honestly, I don't care about the technical aspect for now, I just felt that fight on you tonight. MaKenzie, you played it safe tonight, but in a good way. I felt that your performsnce last night had been pitchy because of the big notes, and tonight, it was just simple and controlled performance from you, I really felt your heart and emotions tonight. 

I do have to save the artist that I think had been more eye-catching all throughout the competition, and I think, she can be a stand out if she delivers good performances in the future.

A-Kid saves MaKenzie Thomas 

jarmon
-  Okay firstly, I am so surprised to see you, MaKenzie, in the bottom 2 after delivering your best performance of the season! Again, you have shown off your gorgeous tone and control and this cover was stunning throughout. Leah, your voice is just so soothing and easy on the ears. You are a true artist and that's what makes this decision tough.

I have to go with the artist who I felt didn't deserve to be in the bottom 2 and delivered a better sing off performance.

jarmon saves MaKenzie Thomas 

With a vote of 3-1, the artist that got fewer votes in the mentors tonight and was eliminated is...

Leah Jenea. Commiserations Leah, but your journey on the show ends tonight. Keep inspiring others with your beautiful soul and voice!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

picsart-06-12-09-00-38.png

Jessica Sanchez
Addison Agen
Koryn Hawthorne
MaKenzie Thomas

Leah Jenea- ELIMINATED

• Like 1

There ya have it, your Final 4 artists from each category that'll be fighting for a spot in the Live Shows.

Did you favorites went through? Will they be also through to the Final 3 of their category? We will find that out next week!

Tune in at 8 PM EST on Sunday Night as we start the Final Round of the Live Playoffs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

I'm not going to say who my favorites are because I don't want to affect the voting, but I think I pretty much agree with everyone that went "au revoir"...and even the one I don't agree with, I was able to accept....

Edited by kenboy123
  • Like 3

I'm catching up now.  I am liking what I see!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)

My Opinions on the Results

Groups- No issues. 👍 I was happy to see that 5AM and Stereo Kicks were in the bottom 2. I also thought Stereo Kicks did better. 

Over 25s- I personally thought that Kymberli should have been in the bottom 2. But I had a feeling that wouldn’t happen... 😒 Anyway, Angie and Joshua are a pretty solid bottom 2. Angie did much better in my opinion, so I agree with the judges’ decision. 👍 

Boys- I was very pleased with the top three vote-getters! 😁👍 Mo and Hunter were my bottom 2 and I had it feeling it would be another deadlock. I would’ve preferred to see Hunter again, but I think both him and Mo are equally talented, so I’m not mad. 😊

Underdogs- My main issue: why was Kennedy one of the top three vote-getters? 😒 Kennedy had the worst performance out of the Underdogs. I personally would have swapped her with Jordy, based off of last night. Anyway, Evvie delivered the better performance out of the two, so I’m pleased to see her go through, but also disappointed to see Jordy go... 😕

Girls- I’m happy to see that Jessica, Addison, and Koryn were part of the top three vote-getters, even if I would’ve stuck MaKenzie in there instead of Koryn. 😅 I thought both MaKenzie and Leah delivered pretty good performances, but I’m happy MaKenzie was saved because she had the better one on the Girls night. 👍

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Due to unexpected events once again, I'm sorry to say but the show TONIGHT is CANCELLED. It will resume TOMORROW NIGHT at 8 PM EST. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Watch out for this round, because there is somehow a TWIST (Twist #2 for this series) at the end of this round.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Due to unexpected events once again, I'm sorry to say but the show TONIGHT is CANCELLED. It will resume TOMORROW NIGHT at 8 PM EST. I am so sorry for the inconvenience. 

Watch out for this round, because there is somehow a TWIST (Twist #2 for this series) at the end of this round.

That’s ok, I think tomorrow night actually works better for me! 😅 I’m curious and worried about this twist... 🤔 What category is performing tomorrow night? 

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

What category is performing tomorrow night? 

It is the Underdogs category 😁

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, kenboy123 said:

I don't like twists....LOL...

Oohh trust me, this is a good one 😂. This is just a minor twist, nothing game changing or something

Is it bad that I’m looking forward to the twist more than the contestants? 😅

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

⚠️ 25 MINUTES WARNING ⚠️

Tune in at 8 PM EST as the Final 4 of  The Underdogs  fight it off at the Final Round of the Live Playoffs.

Posted (edited)

picsart-06-11-11-29-43.jpg

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last week, we saw how each of the Final 5 from each category fought it out on the Live Playoffs Round 2. The Groups started out the round  on Sunday Night. Then, The Girls category closed put the round with strong performances. Many artists were praised on this round, delivering their best performances yet, redeeming themselves from a weak performances on the last round. In the end, on Friday Night, the Final 4 from each category had been revealed, one from each had to perform in Sing-Offs for their spot.

Tonight, we will now move to the Final Round of the Live Playoffs. The stakes are higher as they are just a step away to the next stage of the competition, the Live Shows, where they all artists in each category fight it out to be the first winner of this show.

Tonight, we will see as the Final 4 of The Underdogs category fights it out to be in the Live Shows and for a spot in the Final 3 of their category. After strong performances last week, all underdogs are expected to perform their best once again. Will their streak of good impressions continue? Or will an artist disappoint? Let us find that out tonight!

Posted (edited)

Everybody, let us welcome the lovely

mentors for this series!

@IAN27TAY

@QueenMae16

@americanvoice38

@anonymouskid_35

@jarmon

Now, let's also welcome the Final 4 Underdogs that will be performing for tonight.

Kennedy Holmes
Zhavia
Evvie McKinney
Jamie Miller

Let the Live Playoffs Round 3/Final Round BEGIN!

• Thanks 1