Posted (edited)

Next fate to revealed is the fate of an artist that is known for being such an emotional and versatile artist,

Angie Miller. Angie never fails to make some cry because of her lovely yet emotional performances. She closed out the night tonight, and her mentor have nothing but praises to say to her, she even made him teared up! But, going forward, her mentor is looking for an artist that had been consistent in all of the performances. Have she been consistent enough so far on the show and will get a spot in the Final 6? Or did she just rose to the occasion late? 

jarmon: Angie, you've come a long way from being a save in the Battles and now to the Top 8 of the Overs! You have really shown a lot of progress but I have to say so did everyone else, everyone has delivered such killer performances and I have to say, YOU DELIVERED MY FAVORITE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT! 

jarmon: Honey, Angie, you're definitely getting a spot in my Final 6! You sang one of my favorite Jessie J songs and you really connected to it perfectly and really just brought all the emotion the song required and has such a gorgeous tone and you're proving herself. You're proving to be a true contender to win it all!

Angie Miller- FINAL 6

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

FINAL 6 OVER 25's Ali Caldwell Kymberli Joye Alisan Porter Angie Miller Amanda Brown Joshua Ledet   

I totally forgot Emblem3 was EVER in the competition....

The Effort tho !!! ❤️

Posted (edited)

Next to know her fate is Amanda Brown. Amanda had became one of the favorites on the season of The Voice, where she came from. She had been the rocker chick of Team Adam, but she can also sing other genres, especially pop and soul. Many were amazed by her huge range, that can reach any notes she wants to reach. Tonight, she performed an Adele classic and once impressed her mentor, however her mentor previously said that her performance tonight was kinda inconsistent. Will that inconsistency of hers be the reason of why she would be eliminated? Or will she have a spot on the Final 6?

jarmon: Well Amanda, you were another one of my steals, and you took a risky song tonight that had some wavering issues, and it was definitely not your best performance at all. But that said, it did have some really pretty moments that just had me wowed and you took a risk with an Adele song, but was the risk worth it?

jarmon: It is definitely worth it! 'Cause you, Amanda, will be on my Final 6! Honestly, I was a little on the edge with you, but you just has this stage presence that I think will excel in the Live Shows and the audience will LOVE you, and I could see you really shining when she's in front of an audience. She's a natural performer so I had to advance her!

Amanda Brown- FINAL 6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

For the very last time in this round, the fates of the remaning 2 Over 25's will be revealed at the SAME TIME. It all comes down to the final 2 male overs,

Joshua Ledet and Matt Terry. Joshua impressed many since the very start because of his big and soulful voice, and impactful stage presence. Tonight, he performed yet another song that is right up his alley, however, his mentor criticized his song choice for tonight, saying that his performance tonight isn't memorable. Matt is another big-voiced male artist that became one of the favorites on the Live rounds, where he ultimately joined the winners club, as he was deemed as the winner of one of the series of X-Factor UK. Tonight, like Joshua, he was criticized by his song choices, and felt that tonight's performance was lackluster. Which male overs did enough to get a spot in the Final 6? And who fell short? Let's find that out! 

jarmon: Matt, you have been so great prior to this round, like this round the song choice just didn't do your voice any favors and left me wanting more but your previous performances were soooo good! You really do perform better in front of an audience and when you do more upbeat and fun performances. Like this performance was a little laid back and got to the point were it became uninteresting and if I advance you to the Lives, I need you deliver memorable performances.

jarmon: Joshua, like Matt, you have been so consistent before this round, like that song choice was a choice. It was a very boring and "safe" performance and truly just left me wanting much more presence from you! Like I felt the powerhouse Joshua wasn't there tonight. And I wonder whether it may just be the pressure of the competition getting to you? 

jarmon: The male overs that I'm taking with me in the Live Playoffs, and will complete the Final 6 is... Joshua Ledet! I just think Matt, you fell short on that performance of yours tonight.

Matt Terry- ELIMINATED

Joshua Ledet- FINAL 6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

picsart-07-02-09-45-14.jpg

picsart-06-18-10-25-27.png

Kennedy Holmes
Evvie McKinney
Jordy Marcs
Johnny Manuel
Jamie Miller
Zhavia

picsart-06-12-09-00-38.png

Jessica Sanchez
Koryn Hawthorne
Addison Agen
Leah Jenea
MaKenzie Thomas
Molly Hocking

picsart-06-12-11-34-06.png

Mo Adeniran
Sheldon Riley
Aydan Calafiore
Noah Mac
Jason Warrior
Hunter Plake

picsart-06-12-11-35-31.png  

Real Like You
Fifth Harmony
5 After Midnight
Alex & Sierra
Stereo Kicks
4th Impact

picsart-06-12-10-21-51.png

Ali Caldwell
Kymberli Joye
Alisan Porter
Angie Miller
Amanda Brown

Joshua Ledet

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Posted (edited)

We're having a 2-Day Hiatus! I will be fixing some stuffs and will be preparing as we start our LIVE ROUNDS, where the fate of each artists will be in YOUR (AUDIENCE) HANDS. 

EVERY. VOTE. MATTERS. 

So tune in at 8 PM EST on Saturday Night as we start the first part of our Live Rounds, the Live Playoffs. Mechanics and how the Live Playoffs will go will be announced on Friday.  

GOODNIGHT IDF!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Fourth to know her fate is Candice Boyd! She was a one of the comeback artists that season, winning the votes of the judges and audiences one again. Ever since the start, she showed to us how versatile she is as an artist, and what she can do and offer to the table for her mentor. She had a gorgeous tone that captured many attention. On this series, she had been proving to us what she can do as a performer, and what difficult songs she can take. Her 8-Chair Challenge was one of the favorites of her mentor on that round, but tonight, she took a risk and sang a No Doubt song, and made it her own. Will that risk also pay off just like what happened to the past overs who advanced, or will it be the opposite? 

jarmon: Candice, I am appreciate you so much for taking a HUGE RISK with that song choice! It was such a refreshing song choice and really just made me smile. I have to say though that your previous performances were a little stronger and song choice is key. But you have been so consistent prior to this that it really has me thinking whether I should progress forward with you or not, as I do admire a risk taker and that's a factor in my decision.

Reveal hidden contents

jarmon: I am so sad to say, but you have been eliminated Candice, because I just felt I am looking for my Top 6 to be artists that have been consistently great and always standing out. And whilst I admired your risk tonight, I just felt everyone rose to the top this round and you fell behind.

Candice Boyd- ELIMINATED

I wasnt expecting her to be eliminated 😭😭😭😭

• Sad 1

Good news for you guys who wanna go back to the previous rounds that is finished so far or for the newcomers on my game! At the start of my topic, where the mechanics of each rounds were explained, I have putted the links of each round per category.

So yeah, tune in tomorrow evening for the mechanics of the Live Playoffs. Goodnight IDF!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

picsart-06-11-11-29-43.jpg

Hello IDF! As I've said, I will thoroughly explain on how the next round, Live Playoffs will go on this series. So here is how it will go:

PERFORMANCES
- For the performances, there will be a total of 3 ROUNDS in this round. A round consists of the performances from each category, within the total of 5 DAYS (as there are 5 categories in this show). So, in total, there will be 3 NIGHTS that each category will perform, eliminating ONE ARTIST per round in each category.

THEME
- Yes. There will be theme PER ROUND. The theme will be announced DURING THE SHOW of the FIRST CATEGORY to perform in a round.

VOTING LINES
- In this series, starting tomorrow night, the audience will be the one to decide on who stays or who goes. This series will be featuring an OVERNIGHT VOTING.

VOTING RESULTS
- After the overnight voting, the announcement of all of the category's voting results will be at the END of each round.

SING-OFFS
- There will be a sing-off per round per category. The BOTTOM 2 artists who had the LOWEST votes in their category on their repsective night will then be needing to perform ONCE AGAIN for the mentors. The 4 mentors (except for the mentor of the bottom 2 artists) will then be the one to decide on who STAYS or who GOES. Incase of a DEADLOCK, the artist with the highest votes from their category's respective night will be the once to advance.

ELIMINATION
- Final 6 of each category will be Final 5 after the end of the FIRST ROUND, having our Final 25 overall. Final 5 from each category will then be Final 4 at the end of the SECOND ROUND, having our Final 20 overall. Lastly, the Final 4 from each category will then be a Final 3 from each category, forming our Final 15 overall. These Final 15 will be moving to the next round of this competition, the Live Shows.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
SCHEDULE (for the Live Playoffs Round)
[SUBJECT TO CHANGE]

July 4 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Start of Live Playoffs Round 1; Final 6 Over 25's Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 1 BEGINS as the Final 6 of The Over 25's category performs for the audience's votes. At the end of the night, the voting lines will be OPEN. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 5 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 6 Boys Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 1 continues as it is now time for the Final 6 of The Boys category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 6 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 6 Underdogs Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 1 continues as it is now time for the Final 6 of The Underdogs category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 7 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 6 Girls Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 1 continues as it is now time for the Final 6 of The Girls category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 8 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 6 Groups Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 1 continues as it is now time for the Final 6 of The Groups category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 9 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Announcement of the results for Round 1
- The voting results from each night of the 1st Round of the Live Playoffs will then be revealed. Bottom 2 artists from each category who got the lowest votes from each night will perform in a separate SING-OFF. After the 2 performances from each sing-off, the mentors (except for the mentor of the bottom 2 artists) will decide on who STAYS and who GOES. Incase of a deadlock, the artist with the lowest votes in his/her/their category on the 1st Round, will be ELIMINATED.

July 10- REST DAY

July 11 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Start of Live Playoffs Round 2; Final 5 Groups Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 2 starts as the Final 5 of The Groups category perform for the audience votes and to advance to the Live Playoffs Round 3. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 12 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 5 Over 25's Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 2 continues as the Final 5 of The Over 25's category performs for the audience's votes. At the end of the night, the voting lines will be OPEN. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 13 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 5 Boys Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 2 continues as it is now time for the Final 5 of The Boys category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 14 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 5 Underdogs Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 2 continues as it is now time for the Final 5 of The Underdogs category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 15 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 5 Girls Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 2 continues as it is now time for the Final 6 of The Girls category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 16 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Announcement of the results for Live Playoffs Round 2
- The voting results from each night of the 2nd Round of the Live Playoffs will then be revealed. Bottom 2 artists from each category who got the lowest votes from each night will perform in a separate SING-OFF. After the 2 performances from each sing-off, the mentors (except for the mentor of the bottom 2 artists) will decide on who STAYS and who GOES. Incase of a deadlock, the artist with the lowest votes in his/her/their category on the 2nd Round, will be ELIMINATED.

July 17- REST DAY

July 18 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Start of the Live Playoffs Round 3; Final 4 Underdogs Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 3 begins, as the Final 4 of The Underdogs performs for the audience votes, and to make it to the Live Shows. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 19 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 4 Groups Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 3 continues as it is now time for the Final 4 of The Groups category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 20 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 4 Girls Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 3 continues as it is now time for the Final 4 of The Girls category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 21 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 4 Boys Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 3 continues as it is now time for the Final 4 of The Girls category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 22 (8/8:30 PM EST)- Final 4 Over 25's Performances
- The Live Playoffs round 3 continues as it is now time for the Final 4 of The Over 25's category to perform. Voting lines will be open at the end of the show. Voting lines will be closing at 7:30 PM EST on the next night.

July 23 (8/8:30 PM EST)- End of the Live Playoffs; Announcement of the results for Live Playoffs Round 3
- The voting results from each night of the 3rd Round of the Live Playoffs will then be revealed. Bottom 2 artists from each category who got the lowest votes from each night will perform in a separate SING-OFF. After the 2 performances from each sing-off, the mentors (except for the mentor of the bottom 2 artists) will decide on who STAYS and who GOES. Incase of a deadlock, the artist with the lowest votes in his/her/their category on the 3rd round, will be ELIMINATED.

July 24-26- 3-DAYS HIATUS

July 27- LIVE SHOWS BEGIN 
- schedule and mechanics will be revealed SOON.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

⚠️ 13 MINUTES WARNING ⚠️

Join us at 8 PM EST as the new round of the competition begins, the Live Playoffs. Get ready because you'll be also able to vote for your faves!  

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

picsart-06-11-11-29-43.jpg

Hello and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last round, we've witnessed how all Final 8 artists from each category fought it out to have a chance to perform in the next round, the Live Playoffs. All 5 mentors brought their artists to a place that means something to them or that is special for them. They also brought celebrity superstars to co-mentor with them. Their co-mentors then each gave a performance before the announcement of the fates of each artists per category. All 40 artists gave it their all, but only 30 survived the cut. Final 6 from each category is now ready for the live rounds, where their fate will be on the viewers hands.

Tonight, we'll begin the live rounds with the Live Playoffs. Live Playoffs will be consisted of THREE ROUNDS with three different themes for the artists to follow. One round will be a 5-Night long full of performances. At the end of each round, 4 artists from each category will advance, the other 2 will need to fight it out for the SING-OFFS. The other co-mentors (except for the mentor of the bottom 2 artists) will then decide the fate of the artists after their performances. Incase of a DEADLOCK, the artist that received the lowest votes in the night of their category, will be ELIMINATED.

We will now start TONIGHT, the FIRST ROUND of the Live Playoffs. In the end of this round, the Final 6 from each category will be cut to Final 5. We'll start with the category that @jarmon mentors, The Over 25's

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Everybody let's welcome our lovely

mentors for this series.

@IAN27TAY

@QueenMae16

@americanvoice38

@anonymouskid_35

@jarmon

Let's now welcome the artists that will perform tonight, the Final 6 Over 25's!

Amanda Brown
Kymberli Joye
Joshua Ledet
Angie Miller
Alisan Porter
Ali Caldwell

Let the Live Playoffs Round 1 BEGIN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Posted (edited)

The theme for the Live Playoffs Round 1 is...

picsart-07-04-10-08-35.jpg

This theme will showcase who they truly are as an artist, giving them a chance to pick the song that shows what they really want to portray as an artist.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

The first Overs performing for tonight is an artist that was saved by her mentor, jarmon, during the battles. Tonight, she wanna show other side of her, but is totally right in what she who wanna be as an artist.

1. Amanda Brown
    - Song: Paris (Ooh La La) (Grace Potter & The Nocturnals)

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* Wow! Amanda, you really rock the stage tonight. You have good control over high notes. You, undoubtedly, have given a tremendous performance, and you have enough potential to have a successful music career.  If i will give your performance a rate it will be A++.

QueenMae: Amanda girl this was an amazing and fun performance from you, I just love your pipes and energy in everything you do! I can only wish you the best, but you have done well tonight like always, great work!

americanvoice: Amanda!! That was such a sassy performance from you, I did not knew you have it. But yeah, I love how you show your rock-ish side every single time that you perform, it's just what you did the best. I did not expect more from you after your out-of-this-world Dream On performance, but you kept on giving us something new! Keep it up honey.

A-Kid: Perfect song choice for a rock chick artist like you! Great song choice for this theme, Amanda! And also kudos to you, because you have shown yet another side of you that we haven't seen yet so far in this competition. Goodluck girl!

jarmon: *standing ovation and does stank face and gets up and dance* Wow!!! Amanda, you have been so strong throughout this competition and you've done it again! This performance was just spectacular, it was so much of fun and you had such great vocals throughout. I love how sultry and sexy this performance was, mind blown! KEEP SLAYING GIRL! AND THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Next performance for tonight is from an artist that came from the church as a gospel singer, and came here on this competition putting twists on upbeat songs.

2. Kymberli Joye
     - Song: Diamonds (Rihanna)

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and claps* I LOVE YOUR SOULFUL VOICE KYMBERLI! And this, performance was one of my favorites from you. Your  connection with the song and emotion was beautiful, it was like you charmed the whole place as soon as you started singing. Your voice is so magical, you are really a DIAMOND. Overall, you just touched my soul with your singing. If I will give your performance a rate it will be A+++.

QueenMae: Kymberli, I have to say it was the wrong song choice for you sis, but with the power of your voice it makes up for a decent amount of the performance. I think this was your weakest, but I believe it was still enough to show why you deserve to be here. I can only wish you best of luck, and maybe staying out of these pure pop songs, cause I don't think they work for you. Good luck though.

americanvoice: Kymberli, there's no denying of your talent, your big soulful and powerful voice. I do agree with QueenMae on this one though, I felt like it didn't do it for me with this song. You could've chosen a song that suited your voice a bit more. Doing pop songs is actually fine for me, as long as you picked that song that really suits your big voice, and that will leave an impact to your audience, sometimes, I felt like you're being too technical, which prevents the viewers to understand the message of the song you're singing, show us your heart honey, leave it all out there.

A-Kid: I do love you Kymberli from the very start, but I have to disagree with IAN27TAY on this one, and agree with americanvoice and QueenMae, I just think that this was your weakest output so far on this competition. I do love how you put twists into the pop songs you sing, but for me, this song did not connected with me as a mentor, I know you can do so much more, goodluck!

jarmon: *standing ovation* YUS KYMBERLI! YOU BETTA SANG GIRL!!! This was such a dynamic performance from you of which you had such strong vocals throughout. I have to say though be careful of your breathing, because sometimes this performance was a little too breathy for me but other than that, great job all round.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Third artist to perform for tonight is the only remaining male on this category. He showed his passion and soul ever since the start of this competition, winning the hearts of many, especially his' mentor, jarmon.

3. Joshua Ledet
     - Song: I Believe (Fantasia)

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *stands and throws a shoe* OK JOSHUA! This performance was a perfect one for me. I love your voice, and you just have such a soulful voice, I just love the way that you sing a woman's song, and you conveyed it well. I have been listening to this song for many years. But, today I have discovered a new message of the song, and that is because of your performance. If I will give your performance a rate, it will be A+.

QueenMae: Joshua you just have soul in you child, like omg you are powerful in every performance! Even with this force of girls you are with, you really stand-out and show why you deserve to be here. Good luck Joshua, strong chance here for you as well.

americanvoice: As usual Joshua, you came to slaaay! I love every inch of that soulfulness in your voice. You're the type of male artist that is rare to find in this generation, you've just got that pipes and soul! However, I felt like this and the last performance's song was a bit outdated? Felt like it was overdone somehow on the singing competitions like this. If you do move forward, I want you to pick more current songs, or those songs that won't label you as an outdated singer.

A-Kid: Joshua! A Fantasia song that is SUPER HARD to sing, but you made it look easy! I can see so much determination and passion in your eyes when you sing. I love how you attacked the song. You've just got the soul and range for days, keep it up Joshua!

jarmon: *STANDING OVATION THROWING SHOES EVERYWHERE AND SMILES EXTREMELY PROUD* JOSHUA!!! One of the most soulful voices in the competition!!! You just sing so effortlessly and have such a powerful voice and this performance was just vocal perfection! Imma make it known, THIS IS THE PERFORMANCE OF THE NIGHT!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)

Fourth performance for tonight is from an artist that became a favorite after her 2 emotionally powerful performances that impressed many, especially her mentor, jarmon, which earned her a spot into the Live Rounds.

4. Angie Miller
     - Song: I Was Here (Beyoncé)

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
MENTORS COMMENTS

IAN27TAY: *STANDS AND CRIES THROUGHOUT PERFORMANCE*  WOW ANGIE YOU REALLY DID THAT! First of all, you sounded like a pop star and that's really good. I love the song choice of yours tonigjt, and the low notes is perfect for me. But, I think, you struggled a little bit on the higher register tonight. Overall, this is honestly not your best performance, but I really felt the message of the song that you just sang.   

QueenMae: Angie I'm gonna be honest, this was too rushed and heavily inconsistent. I think the song choice fit you, but you just faltered tonight. I see your energy up there too, like you are into it, but everything else was just too off. I only wish you the best of lick darling.

americanvoice: Angie, honestly, you're one of my favorite from other categories, going into this playoffs, I just love how you deliver the message of each song that you sing. But I felt like after 2 strong performances from the previous rounds, this was kind of a letdown for me. Yes, the song suited you, but since the very start of the song, I felt like you had a trouble controlling your emotions, which makes a shaky start. You pulled all the notes almost cleanly for me, I just wished that the tempo of the song was a little slower. But I do believe in you honey, hope you pick songs and arrangements that will showcase what we've seen in the prelives.

A-Kid: Giiirl, that song was the perfect song for you. But, I'll have to agree to the other mentors, I felt like your performance tonight faltered a little, and was kind of a down step on your last performances. It has nothing to do with the song choice and you, I think it's about how you attacked the song, and also the arrangement of it. I do believe however that you've got a massive potential, and can still go far in this show.

jarmon: *standing ovation crying throughout the performance* You have this insane talent where you'd able to take me on a journey with you! This Queen B hit is so hard to sing and you sang it so effortlessly and just told me your story. And you came and conquered tonight, I couldn't be more proud of you. I'm literally crying irl. 

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1