idolforums.com

IAN27TAY: First of all, their vocals are absolutely insane and incredible, their visuals overall is perfect, and performance wise they're really good. However, there's one thing that I'm not satisfied, and that's their harmony, and their voices should have more identity and color to them, but I'm hoping for a better future for those girls because they got the power to be a superstar. Another thing I noticed tonight on them, is their lack of stage presence, but overall it was an OK performance for me.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Fifth performance for tonight is from a girl trio band, that came from X-Factor Australia, they joined in its presumably last season. They've intrigued many since their audition on there, however they were eliminated on the 3-Seat Challenge, but, Mel B picked them up as her underdogs that series, they've performed a LOT on the sing-offs, eventually being eliminated few weeks after surviving a lot of sing-offs. In this series, they proved to us that they don't belong to the sing-offs at all, and that they're better than that. Battle Rounds was a very tough one for them as they battled one of the strongest girl groups on this series, 4th Impact, they did lost to them but they were saved at the last minute by their mentor. On the 8-Chair Challenge, they've brought the moves and the attitude as they took on a popular hit by Fleur East, eventually earning them one of the 8 seats.

5. Beatz
     - Song: Survivor (Destiny's Child)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1

IAN27TAY: Urgh! I gotta say, their vocals INDIVIDUALLY is really good, but when they start to sing together, and harmonize with each other on this performance, their voices just seems to clash with each other. It's not blending well, and I'm disappointed right now because I really love their auditions, their harmonies their are brilliant. But, overall they are not at the top neither at the bottom. That's all I can say for now.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Next performance for tonight is from a lovely duo that won a series on X-Factor US. They've mesmerized everyone with their lovely tone and voice combinations since that day of their audition on the show. They became early favorites all the way to the Grand Finale, resulting them into taking the crown that year. In this series, they  are constantly proving to us on each and every performances they made why they won on the series of that show, and that they can also go far in this competition. In the battle rounds, they charmed their mentor so much that they easily won the battle with another couple duo. While, on the 8-Chair Challenge, they once again gave us a very lovely performance, taking on a huge Great Big World and Christina Aguilera song, earning them a seat and locking it for the rest of the night.

6. Alex & Sierra
     - Song: Give Me Love (Ed Sheeran)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: Wow, okay! First of all, I really love them, what a perfect couple, and the improvement on Sierra's voice since the audition is massive. I think it boosted her confidence more, and I really love how Alex look at Sierra it looks like we're watching a romantic short film but better than your usual film, hahahaha, kidding aside, I'm really happy with these couple being in my category, and hope their relationship goes as far as they got on this show.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Seventh to perform for a tonight is another girl group that already rose to fame, wowing many on their stint on X-Factor US. Like many groups, they auditioned as soloists, but got formed as group on the bootcamp. They became favorites and reached as far as the Grand Finale, where they fell short for the crown. In this series, they have proved to us already became famous, there's still a lot more fighting spirit on them, and wants to win this show this time. On the battles, they easily won their battle. In the 8-Chair Challenge, they've sang a huge winning song by James Arthur, and impressed many, especially their mentor, earning their spot on the Final 8.

7. Fifth Harmony
     - Song: Anything Could Happen (Ellie Goulding)

• Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: They are just perfect for me, wow! I gotta say this performance is so far the best tonight, I gotta admit that because it's true. Their vocals, visuals and stage presence is really good, and their group name really matches what their group is good at.. their voices really harmonizes well together, with their own distinctive and unique voices. I'm really hoping to see more of them, whatever happens outside this show.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Closing out tonight's Judges House round is a boy band that came from X-Factor UK. They were known as the complete packaged group that season, because they've got the viewers dancing and singing ever since their audition. They eventually became finalists that time, surviving many weeks competing with a set of amazing talents, and eventually they ended up on the Grand Finale, however, they fell short too for the crown, and got 3rd place on that series. In this competition, they are constantly living up to the hype, amazing the viewers with their awesome dance moves and vocals. They've given us another lively performance on the battle rounds, where they faced another boy band and defeated them. On the 8-Chair Challenge, they once again created a buzz as they do mash up of a popular hit by Drake, as well as Justin Bieber.

8. 5 After Midnight
     - Song: She's Got That Vibe (R Kelly)

• Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: Oh my god, they are really hot on that performance, and their visuals overall is perfect. Waahh, I gotta say, at first, I don't really like those guys 'cause they seem so sassy and cocky, but, as they perform more and more, I'm falling in love with them. Their moves are perfect and their vocals are great, maybe their should be a work more on their harmonizations, but overall, what an entertaining performance.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

That's it! The Final 8 of The Groups category have already performed. Now, it's time for their mentor @IAN27TAY to decide on who he will take with him to the Live Playoffs, and which 2 groups will fell short. Only the Final 6 Groups will be able to perform in front of many LIVE.

Just like the past few nights, the fate of each groups will be revealed one by one, except for the last 2 remaining groups, which fates will be revealed at the SAME TIME.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

While @IAN27TAY is still deciding about the fate of each of his groups, let us first watch a collaboration performance from two of the biggest names on the music industry, IAN27TAY's co-mentors for tonight, Little Mix and Nicki Minaj. Let's give them a round of applause!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Now, it is time reveal and announce the fate of each of the Final 8 of The Groups category.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

First to know their fate is a group that is already in the winners circle of X-Factor, after winning its spin-off show. Real Like You already proved to us that they could be the next big thing that everyone's looking for. They've been consistent, and tonight, they sang an original song that touched their mentor's heart, impressing him, especially Kelli, who he complimented because of the emotions that she convey through her voice. But the thing is, it is a risk singing an original song at this point of the competition, was it worth it for the girls?

IAN27TAY: Ok girls, I really think you did a nearly perfect performance tonight, your vocals are just insanely good, and each and everyone of you have their own unique style of voice. I'm really glad that your group made it this far, but as you know I need to lessen the groups.

IAN27TAY: I'm really sorry girls, but I'm letting you.. get in to the Live Playoffs, 'cause all of you deserved it! Congratulations! 

Real Like You- FINAL 6

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Next to know their fate is Fifth Harmony, another girl group from this category. They've already got famous, got hit singles, but in this competition, they proved to us that they can still fight in a singing competition, and can hopefully win this time. Tonight, they've showed us the fun side of theirs, showcasing their huge ranged yet sweet voices. But is showing that side of theirs in this really crucial round a right decision? Or will it cost them their spot?

IAN27TAY: First of all, girls, I really love you as a group, I gotta say that your group is one of the best and versatile groups I've ever met in my entire life, so that's a huge compliment. What I really like about your group is that each of you shines equally and no one is stealing the spotlight. But  showing this fun side of yours at this crucial round is definitely a risk, was it worth it?

IAN27TAY: You betta start celebrating girls, because y'all are definitely going to the Live Playoffs with me! Congratulations!

Fifth Harmony- FINAL 6

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Third to know their fate is 5 After Midnight, the group that closed this show tonight. They already reached the Grand Finale on X-Factor UK after being one of the favorites in the early round. On this series, they are constantly giving us performances that will make us dance with them. However, a huge obstacle they might be facing is that can they offer more than just a lively performance? Can they be a versatile group?

IAN27TAY: Alright boys, your performance tonight is actually incredible and hot. I really love your group and technically, your voices are nearly percect. Their are however, some parts on your performance tonight that I actually think is redundant. But overall, great job, especially on your dance moves, it makes your group super attractive and lovable, but can you offer more than that dance moves?

IAN27TAY: May that serve as a challenge to you boys to the future rounds, because you're definitely going to the Live Playoffs with me! Congrats!

5 After Midnight- FINAL 6

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Fourth to know their fate tonight is another group, or let's say duo, that's already on the winners circle on X-Factor US, Alex & Sierra. This lovely duo did a remarkable and uniquely good performances, meshing their voices really well. They proved to us, on this competition, the reason why they won X-Factor US in the first place, and how they can win once again. Tonight, they took a risk and poured a passionate cover of a song that's technically hard to sing, is that risk for them worth taking?

IAN27TAY: Okay guys, I really love you two, and you're literally the only male and female duo left in the competition. I gotta say, I really love both of your voices, and it's so sweet. There's one thing that keeps showing on each of your performances, and that's how both of you perform well together and your chemistry is undeniable. However, in this round, as you know, I'm picking the best of the best.

IAN27TAY: Fortunately for the both of you, your duo is one of the best of the best. That means, yeah! I'm taking you with me to perform live onto the next round! Congratulations!

Alex & Sierra- FINAL 6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Fifth group to know their fate tonight is Four of Diamonds. They came from X-Factor UK, where they received hates when they were replaced with a group that quitted that year. They are now here to prove that they've improved a lot and are more capable of competing on a singing competition this time. Tonight, they've showed us a lovely performance, however, their mentor said that their performances tonight was kinda off, especially at their harmonizations, will that cost them their spot on the Final 6?

IAN27TAY: Ladies, your performance tonight is a bit disappointing. I gotta say, it's NOT a good nor bad performance, just an average one I think, for some reasons I love how your group's formed, all of you are beautiful inside and out, and deserve to shine and have a record deal right away, no matter what happens. But, competition wise, did you do enough tonight to be on the Final 6?

IAN27TAY: I'm really sorry girls, but, it's your time to go on this competition, I just don't think you're still ready for this one. You MAY be going home, but I know that you've still got a bright future ahead of you, just keep singing girls. I'm so sorry again.

Four of Diamonds- ELIMINATED

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

Next to know their fate tonight is a big boy band that came from X-Factor UK, Stereo Kicks. They've already proven throughout this show that even though there are many people on this group, they can harmonize and sing with each other without overpowering each other. Tonight, they performed a big hit by Elton John, and made it their own, they each let every member shine once again. However, they were criticized by their mentor about their lack of power on some of the parts in their tonight's performance, will that be the reason for them to be eliminated at this round?

IAN27TAY: What I love about your group is your voices together. But, I gotta  say that there are some lack of power in some parts of your performance tonight. Just an advice to you, all of you are ONE, always remember that, if one of you fail, all are included in that. You are performing as a group and not as an individual anymore. As you know, this is a a crucial round, and I gotta eliminate some of my groups.

IAN27TAY: Fortunately for your group, you're not one of the groups I'm eliminating, I see a huge potential on you, so no way I'm letting you go, you guys are in my Final 6! Congrats!

Stereo Kicks- FINAL 6

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Now, it is AGAIN down to two. Two girl groups who have given it their best tonight, but only one of them can perform LIVE in the next round, 4th Impact and Beatz. 4th Impact had been favorites on their last stint on their previous competition, but lost their spark on the Live rounds, tonight, they showed again their vocal masterclass as they took on a huge Ariana Grande song. However, they were criticized by their mentor of being scream-y sometimes on their performances. Beatz impressed everyone with their enthusiasm and charisma when they joined their previous competition, but they were eliminated early, but got brought back as wildcards on there. Ever since the start, they impressed their mentor hugely, but tonight he criticized them of having a poor harmonizations. Which mistake will cost a group to be eliminated on this round? Which group did enough and will be in the Final 6?

IAN27TAY: Beatz, uhm, this performance is great but I really want to see and hear the way how you hyped us up at your first audition. At first, I'm really happy on you being on this competition, your vocals INDIVIDUALLY  is actually good, but when you start singing together tonight, it's just.. uhh not working for me. In this round, there are no more room for huge errors, because I wanna see how bad each groups wants this.

IAN27TAY: Girls, first of all, I want to congratulate you on making it this far, as far as I can tell, you are one of the strongest groups we've ever had on this competition, and I really love to hear more of you, however as I've said tonight, there are sometimes in some part of your performances that I think is becoming scream-ish. Huge errors are not acceptable anymore, as I've said, and I gotta eliminate 2 contestants tonight.

IAN27TAY: Fortunately for one of you, I think their error is just a minor one and can be easy to fix through the right song choices, and that's gotta be... 4th Impact. You gotta pack your clothes because you're going with me again, this time onto the Live Playoffs! 

Beatz, you girls are good, it's just that when it boiled down on who I think is ready for this, you came on the bottom 2 of the 8 groups tonight. I just think that based on the past few performances, and tonight's performances especially, there are more groups deserving to advance than you. I'm really sorry but you're journey ends here.

Beatz- ELIMINATED

4th Impact- FINAL 6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

1593535961119.jpg

FINAL 6 GROUPS

Real Like You
Fifth Harmony
5 After Midnight
Alex & Sierra
Stereo Kicks
4th Impact

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

Tune in tomorrow night at 8 PM EST as the Final 8 of The Over 25's category, mentored by @jarmon, closes out the Judges House round! Goodnight IDF!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

⚠️ 15 MINUTES WARNING ⚠️

Join us at 8:30 PM EST for the LAST NIGHT of the Judges House round. The category that will be facing this round tonight is The Over 25's mentored by @jarmon 

• Like 1

Do we get to vote after this round??...The description in the front page wasn't clear...when do we get to vote????

Posted (edited)

picsart-06-11-11-24-00.jpg

Hello and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last night, we've witnessed how the Final 8 of the The Groups fought it out for a slot in the Final 6, which will then be performing again, but this time LIVE in front of an audience, where the audience will be the one to decide their fate on this competition. Their mentor @IAN27TAY brought them to the place of a country where he came from, in the Philippines. Specifically, he brought them to White Beach Boracay. While there, they bonded in the beach house and went for a swim on the waters nearby. IAN27TAY also brought in two powerful icons on thr music industry, Nicki Minaj and Little Mix, to co-mentor his category, and perform as special number later on. Then at night, the Final 8 Groups gave it their all to be in the Live Playoffs, but 2 Groups fell short, ending their journey in the competition. 

Tonight, we'll see how the Final 8 of The Over 25's category close this Judges House round and fought it out to be in the next round, and to have a chance to perform LIVE. Their mentor @jarmon will then bring them to a place that means something to him and that he thinks can be a great bonding place for the Final 8 Overs. He also brought yet another celebrity superstar that will co-mentor with him tonight.

Without further ado, let us welcome the FINAL NIGHT of the Judges House round!

• Like 1