Jump to content

The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)


Recommended Posts

Congrats to Aydan's 3rd placement! A-Kid you did an amazing job with him overall and I was glad to coach him for one round in the Playoffs. 

 

Top 2, good luck and Jarmon/A-Kid you have done a spectacular job with them. Both are fantastic vocalists and are worthy of the trophy for sure! 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Ali!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

2 more performances to go for tonight! Next performance is from the Over 25's artist that was deemed as one of the favorites left in the competition. She did a different performance last time as she t

Kicking things off is the remaining Overs category this grand finals singing a duet with one of the most successful singer-songwriter and also record producer from the United States. They will be sing

Now for the final guest performance and the final performance this season, let us all welcome back again tonight, one of the greatest and probably the best (for many) American Idol winner ever. Singing a mash up of 2018's hit songs, let us give it up, for the one and only, Ms. Kelly Clarkson!

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

THIS IS THE MOMENT OF TRUTH. This will be where we will know this season’s winner. After many rounds, many twists of this season, we are down to two. Ali Caldwell who had a very consistent run although out the show, she even received the most Mentors’ Immunity this season, topping the mentors’ scores each and every week. Sheldon Riley who had a consistent run going into the Grand Finale, delivering strong performances in the late weeks of the Live Shows.

 

Did Sheldon finally managed to overcome Ali Caldwell to bag the win for the Boys category, or did Ali managed to sneak past Sheldon Riley and become this show’s very first grand winner ever?

 

 

The winner of The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 is none other than…

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

Grand-Winner.png

 

 

ALI CALDWELL!

 

 

You, Ms. Ali Caldwell, is our very first The Voice: Idol Factor grand winner, and your mentor, jarmon is also this show’s very first winning mentor. Congratulations!

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Grand-Winner.png

 

 

ALI CALDWELL!

 

 

You, Ms. Ali Caldwell, is our very first The Voice: Idol Factor grand winner, and your mentor, jarmon is also this show’s very first winning mentor. Congratulations!

Clap Applause GIF by Dolly Parton

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well done to Jarmon with Ali! A fantastic run with many moments and hardly any falters!

 

A-Kid with Sheldon as well, a unique and powerful vocalist who took us by surprise since the Playoffs, a job well done to being 2nd place!

 

Thanks to the audience who supported this game and will hopefully continue to support our friend A-Kid!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

That's it for The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 everyone! Thank you so much for supporting my show each and every week shoutout to @Bk1234, you're so supportive, and also @DorisAnn @taylorkat and many more! Special mention to my co-mentors out there, @jarmon @IAN27TAY @QueenMae16 and @americanvoice38, thank you for being such a cooperative and understanding mentors and for accepting the roles 🙂 

 

This WON'T be the last of The Voice: Idol Factor, but it'll probably take time for me to create a new season again. Nevertheless, I still have The Voice Reduxes to do here in IDF! Hope y'all support me!

 

Next up for A-Kid's Games? The Voice Season 19 Redux, coming soon! ❤️

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

That's it for The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 everyone! Thank you so much for supporting my show each and every week shoutout to @Bk1234, you're so supportive, and also @DorisAnn @taylorkat and many more! Special mention to my co-mentors out there, @jarmon @IAN27TAY @QueenMae16 and @americanvoice38, thank you for being such a cooperative and understanding mentors and for accepting the roles 🙂 

 

This WON'T be the last of The Voice: Idol Factor, but it'll probably take time for me to create a new season again. Nevertheless, I still have The Voice Reduxes to do here in IDF! Hope y'all support me!

 

Next up for A-Kid's Games? The Voice Season 19 Redux, coming soon! ❤️

Looking forward to the upcoming redux! 😄👏

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, I will be posting the voting results for EACH round tomorrow morning maybe and will be updating the main post with the final elimination chart soon.

 

For a little sneak peek though, Sheldon Riley was actually the 1st placer during the Grand Finale Night One, Ali's just 2nd but Ali took a massive lead to Sheldon during the Night 2.

 

 

 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

That's it for The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 everyone! Thank you so much for supporting my show each and every week shoutout to @Bk1234, you're so supportive, and also @DorisAnn @taylorkat and many more! Special mention to my co-mentors out there, @jarmon @IAN27TAY @QueenMae16 and @americanvoice38, thank you for being such a cooperative and understanding mentors and for accepting the roles 🙂 

 

This WON'T be the last of The Voice: Idol Factor, but it'll probably take time for me to create a new season again. Nevertheless, I still have The Voice Reduxes to do here in IDF! Hope y'all support me!

 

Next up for A-Kid's Games? The Voice Season 19 Redux, coming soon! ❤️

Great job with creating this A-Kid! It was a pretty big competition and with allowing all the great performances from our artists! Thanks for taking us in to help you out with it!

 

TVS19! Hopefully you can take Taryn further than flop-ake flop-elton did in the Television series. And of course to the dark horses/should have frontrunners(Kelsie, Madeline, Cami, Payge) 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Final.png

 

 

 

 

 

Live-Playoffs.png

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 1 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Ali Caldwell- 25.15%

Amanda Brown- 17.45%

Joshua Ledet- 16.25%

Angie Miller- 14.46%

Kymberli  Joye- 12.29%

Alisan Porter- 14.40% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Sheldon Riley- 20.97%

Mo Aderinan- 19.75%

Hunter Plake- 15.56%

Aydan Calafiore- 15.40%

Noah Mac- 15%

Jason Warrior- 13.32% (eliminated)

 

 

UNDERDOGS

 

Evvie McKinney- 34.45%

Zhavia- 20. 60%

Kennedy Holmes- 14.36%

Jamie Miller- 14%

Jordy Marcs- 3.59%

Johnny Manuel- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

Jessica Sanchez- 47.20%

Leah Jenea- 15.23%

MaKenzie Thomas- 10.69%

Koryn Hawthorne- 9.75%

Addison Agen- 9%

Molly Hocking- 8.13% (eliminated)

 

 

GROUPS

 

Alex & Sierra- 28.41%

Stereo Kicks- 27.30%

Fifth Harmony- 23.50%

5 After Midnight- 12.79%

4th Impact- 5%

Real Like You- 3% (eliminated)

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 2

 

 

GROUPS

 

Alex & Sierra- 27.38%
4th Impact- 27%
Fifth Harmony- 20.15%

Stereo Kicks- 7%
5 After Midnight- 18.47% (eliminated)
 

 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Kymberli Joye- 28.42%
Ali Caldwell- 27.97%
Amanda Brown- 27.45%

Angie Miller- 10.13%
Joshua Ledet- 6.03% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Aydan Calafiore- 32.32%
Sheldon Riley- 26.17%
Noah Mac- 19.87%

Mo Aderinan- 12.92%
Hunter Plake- 8.72% (eliminated)
 

 

UNDERDOGS


Kennedy Holmes- 30.82%
Zhavia- 22.80%
Jamie Miller- 19.75%

Evvie McKinney- 13.63%
Jordy Marcs- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

Koryn Hawthorne- 25.69%
Jessica Sanchez- 25%
Addison Agen- 20.45%

MaKenzie Thomas- 18.53%
Leah Jenea- 10.33% (eliminated)

 

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 3

 

 

UNDERDOGS

 

Jamie Miller- 50.36%
Kennedy Holmes- 20.15%

Evvie McKinney- 19.49%
Zhavia- 10% (eliminated)

 

 

GROUPS

 

Fifth Harmony- 35.47%
Alex & Sierra- 28.33%

4th Impact- 16.2%
Stereo Kicks- 20% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

MaKenzie Thomas- 47.36%
Jessica Sanchez- 24.58%

Koryn Hawthorne- 15.06%
Addison Agen- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Mo Aderinan- 33.03%
Sheldon Riley- 30.74%

Aydan Calafiore- 30.26%
Noah Mac- 5.97% (eliminated)
 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Angie Miller- 45.32%
Ali Caldwell- 27.36%

Amanda Brown- 7.12% 
Kymberli Joye- 20.20% (eliminated)

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS WILDCARD ROUND

 

Alisan Porter- 27.89% (Wildcard Winner)

Johnny Manuel- 27.85% (eliminated)

Addison Agen- 27.20% (eliminated)

Noah Mac- 15.03% (eliminated)

Emblem3- 2.03% (eliminated)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 1 BATCH 1

 

Mo Aderinan- Mentor's Immunity
Angie Miller- 32.85% (Soundcloud Bonus Winner)
Kennedy Holmes- 25.23%
Amanda Brown- 13.37%
Fifth Harmony- 12.16%
Alex & Sierra- 8.98%
MaKenzie Thomas- 2.29%
Evvie McKinney- 5.12% (15th/16th)

 

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 1 BATCH 2

 

Jessica Sanchez- Mentor's Immunity
Jamie Miller- 32.86% (Soundcloud Bonus Winner)
Alisan Porter- 18.97%
Ali Caldwell- 13.05%

Sheldon Riley- 9.86%
Aydan Calafiore- 8.77%
4th Impact- 8.70%
Koryn Hawthorne- 7.79% (15th/16th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-2.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 2 

 

Ali Caldwell- Mentor's Immunity
Aydan Calafiore- 26% (Youtube Bonus Winner)
Kennedy Holmes- 13.60%
Angie Miller- 10.57%
Jessica Sanchez- 10.56%
Sheldon Riley- 9.13%
Amanda Brown- 7.14%
Jamie Miller- 6%
Fifth Harmony- 5.59%
MaKenzie Thomas- 4.41%
4th Impact- 2.25%
Alisan Porter- 2.15%
Mo Aderinan- 1.35% (13th)
Alex & Sierra- 1.25% (14th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-3.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 3: THE QUARTERFINALS

 

Ali Caldwell- Mentor's Immunity
Fifth Harmony- 18% (Youtube Bonus Winner)
Aydan Calafiore- 14.1%
Sheldon Riley- 10.05%

Kennedy Holmes- 9.78%
Angie Miller- 9.07%
Jessica Sanchez- 9%
Jamie Miller- 6.59%
Alisan Porter- 6.41% (9th)
4th Impact- 6.15% (10th)
Amanda Brown- 6% (11th)
MaKenzie Thomas (12th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-4.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 4: THE SEMI-FINALS

 

Ali Caldwell- 20.94%
Sheldon Riley- 17.73%
Aydan Calafiore- 15.62%

Jessica Sanchez- 15.60%
Fifth Harmony- 10.80% (5th)
Jamie Miller- 6.87% (6th)
Angie Miller- 6.77% (7th)
Kennedy Holmes- 5.67% (8th)

 

 

 

 

Wildcard-Show.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WILDCARD SHOW

 

Jamie Miller- 33.09% (5th Grand Finalist)
Fifth Harmony- 19.44% (6th)
Angie Miller- 8.76%
Alex & Sierra- 7.96%
4th Impact- 7.56%
MaKenzie Thomas- 6.09%
Alisan Porter- 5.02%
Evvie McKinney- 4.65%
Amanda  Brown- 3.05%
Koryn Hawthorne- 3.04%
Kennedy Holmes- 1.34%
Mo Aderinan- 0%


 

 

 

Grand-Finale-Night-1.png

 

 

GRAND FINALE NIGHT ONE

 

Sheldon Riley- 28.61%

Ali Caldwell- 23.14%

Aydan Calafiore- 21.88%
Jessica Sanchez- 16.39% (4th)
Jamie Miller- 9.98% (5th)

 

 

 

 

Grand-Finale-Night-2.png

 

 

GRAND FINALE NIGHT TWO

 

Ali Caldwell- 42.57% (Grand Winner)
Sheldon Riley- 35. 20% (Runner-Up)
Aydan Calafiore- 22.23% (3rd)

  • Thanks 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Final.png

 

 

 

 

 

Live-Playoffs.png

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 1 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Ali Caldwell- 25.15%

Amanda Brown- 17.45%

Joshua Ledet- 16.25%

Angie Miller- 14.46%

Kymberli  Joye- 12.29%

Alisan Porter- 14.40% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Sheldon Riley- 20.97%

Mo Aderinan- 19.75%

Hunter Plake- 15.56%

Aydan Calafiore- 15.40%

Noah Mac- 15%

Jason Warrior- 13.32% (eliminated)

 

 

UNDERDOGS

 

Evvie McKinney- 34.45%

Zhavia- 20. 60%

Kennedy Holmes- 14.36%

Jamie Miller- 14%

Jordy Marcs- 3.59%

Johnny Manuel- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

Jessica Sanchez- 47.20%

Leah Jenea- 15.23%

MaKenzie Thomas- 10.69%

Koryn Hawthorne- 9.75%

Addison Agen- 9%

Molly Hocking- 8.13% (eliminated)

 

 

GROUPS

 

Alex & Sierra- 28.41%

Stereo Kicks- 27.30%

Fifth Harmony- 23.50%

5 After Midnight- 12.79%

4th Impact- 5%

Real Like You- 3% (eliminated)

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 2

 

 

GROUPS

 

Alex & Sierra- 27.38%
4th Impact- 27%
Fifth Harmony- 20.15%

Stereo Kicks- 7%
5 After Midnight- 18.47% (eliminated)
 

 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Kymberli Joye- 28.42%
Ali Caldwell- 27.97%
Amanda Brown- 27.45%

Angie Miller- 10.13%
Joshua Ledet- 6.03% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Aydan Calafiore- 32.32%
Sheldon Riley- 26.17%
Noah Mac- 19.87%

Mo Aderinan- 12.92%
Hunter Plake- 8.72% (eliminated)
 

 

UNDERDOGS


Kennedy Holmes- 30.82%
Zhavia- 22.80%
Jamie Miller- 19.75%

Evvie McKinney- 13.63%
Jordy Marcs- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

Koryn Hawthorne- 25.69%
Jessica Sanchez- 25%
Addison Agen- 20.45%

MaKenzie Thomas- 18.53%
Leah Jenea- 10.33% (eliminated)

 

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 3

 

 

UNDERDOGS

 

Jamie Miller- 50.36%
Kennedy Holmes- 20.15%

Evvie McKinney- 19.49%
Zhavia- 10% (eliminated)

 

 

GROUPS

 

Fifth Harmony- 35.47%
Alex & Sierra- 28.33%

4th Impact- 16.2%
Stereo Kicks- 20% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

MaKenzie Thomas- 47.36%
Jessica Sanchez- 24.58%

Koryn Hawthorne- 15.06%
Addison Agen- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Mo Aderinan- 33.03%
Sheldon Riley- 30.74%

Aydan Calafiore- 30.26%
Noah Mac- 5.97% (eliminated)
 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Angie Miller- 45.32%
Ali Caldwell- 27.36%

Amanda Brown- 7.12% 
Kymberli Joye- 20.20% (eliminated)

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS WILDCARD ROUND

 

Alisan Porter- 27.89% (Wildcard Winner)

Johnny Manuel- 27.85% (eliminated)

Addison Agen- 27.20% (eliminated)

Noah Mac- 15.03% (eliminated)

Emblem3- 2.03% (eliminated)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 1 BATCH 1

 

Mo Aderinan- Mentor's Immunity
Angie Miller- 32.85% (Soundcloud Bonus Winner)
Kennedy Holmes- 25.23%
Amanda Brown- 13.37%
Fifth Harmony- 12.16%
Alex & Sierra- 8.98%
MaKenzie Thomas- 2.29%
Evvie McKinney- 5.12% (15th/16th)

 

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 1 BATCH 2

 

Jessica Sanchez- Mentor's Immunity
Jamie Miller- 32.86% (Soundcloud Bonus Winner)
Alisan Porter- 18.97%
Ali Caldwell- 13.05%

Sheldon Riley- 9.86%
Aydan Calafiore- 8.77%
4th Impact- 8.70%
Koryn Hawthorne- 7.79% (15th/16th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-2.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 2 

 

Ali Caldwell- Mentor's Immunity
Aydan Calafiore- 26% (Youtube Bonus Winner)
Kennedy Holmes- 13.60%
Angie Miller- 10.57%
Jessica Sanchez- 10.56%
Sheldon Riley- 9.13%
Amanda Brown- 7.14%
Jamie Miller- 6%
Fifth Harmony- 5.59%
MaKenzie Thomas- 4.41%
4th Impact- 2.25%
Alisan Porter- 2.15%
Mo Aderinan- 1.35% (13th)
Alex & Sierra- 1.25% (14th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-3.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 3: THE QUARTERFINALS

 

Ali Caldwell- Mentor's Immunity
Fifth Harmony- 18% (Youtube Bonus Winner)
Aydan Calafiore- 14.1%
Sheldon Riley- 10.05%

Kennedy Holmes- 9.78%
Angie Miller- 9.07%
Jessica Sanchez- 9%
Jamie Miller- 6.59%
Alisan Porter- 6.41% (9th)
4th Impact- 6.15% (10th)
Amanda Brown- 6% (11th)
MaKenzie Thomas (12th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-4.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 4: THE SEMI-FINALS

 

Ali Caldwell- 20.94%
Sheldon Riley- 17.73%
Aydan Calafiore- 15.62%

Jessica Sanchez- 15.60%
Fifth Harmony- 10.80% (5th)
Jamie Miller- 6.87% (6th)
Angie Miller- 6.77% (7th)
Kennedy Holmes- 5.67% (8th)

 

 

 

 

Wildcard-Show.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WILDCARD SHOW

 

Jamie Miller- 33.09% (5th Grand Finalist)
Fifth Harmony- 19.44% (6th)
Angie Miller- 8.76%
Alex & Sierra- 7.96%
4th Impact- 7.56%
MaKenzie Thomas- 6.09%
Alisan Porter- 5.02%
Evvie McKinney- 4.65%
Amanda  Brown- 3.05%
Koryn Hawthorne- 3.04%
Kennedy Holmes- 1.34%
Mo Aderinan- 0%


 

 

 

Grand-Finale-Night-1.png

 

 

GRAND FINALE NIGHT ONE

 

Sheldon Riley- 28.61%

Ali Caldwell- 23.14%

Aydan Calafiore- 21.88%
Jessica Sanchez- 16.39% (4th)
Jamie Miller- 9.98% (5th)

 

 

 

 

Grand-Finale-Night-2.png

 

 

GRAND FINALE NIGHT TWO

 

Ali Caldwell- 42.57% (Grand Winner)
Sheldon Riley- 35. 20% (Runner-Up)
Aydan Calafiore- 22.23% (3rd)

 

In case y'all are wondering about the results each round, here it is!

  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

GRAND FINALE NIGHT TWO

 

Ali Caldwell- 42.57% (Grand Winner)
Sheldon Riley- 35. 20% (Runner-Up)
Aydan Calafiore- 22.23% (3rd)

Ali slayed in the votes! :rofl:

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Final.png

 

 

 

 

 

Live-Playoffs.png

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 1 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Ali Caldwell- 25.15%

Amanda Brown- 17.45%

Joshua Ledet- 16.25%

Angie Miller- 14.46%

Kymberli  Joye- 12.29%

Alisan Porter- 14.40% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Sheldon Riley- 20.97%

Mo Aderinan- 19.75%

Hunter Plake- 15.56%

Aydan Calafiore- 15.40%

Noah Mac- 15%

Jason Warrior- 13.32% (eliminated)

 

 

UNDERDOGS

 

Evvie McKinney- 34.45%

Zhavia- 20. 60%

Kennedy Holmes- 14.36%

Jamie Miller- 14%

Jordy Marcs- 3.59%

Johnny Manuel- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

Jessica Sanchez- 47.20%

Leah Jenea- 15.23%

MaKenzie Thomas- 10.69%

Koryn Hawthorne- 9.75%

Addison Agen- 9%

Molly Hocking- 8.13% (eliminated)

 

 

GROUPS

 

Alex & Sierra- 28.41%

Stereo Kicks- 27.30%

Fifth Harmony- 23.50%

5 After Midnight- 12.79%

4th Impact- 5%

Real Like You- 3% (eliminated)

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 2

 

 

GROUPS

 

Alex & Sierra- 27.38%
4th Impact- 27%
Fifth Harmony- 20.15%

Stereo Kicks- 7%
5 After Midnight- 18.47% (eliminated)
 

 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Kymberli Joye- 28.42%
Ali Caldwell- 27.97%
Amanda Brown- 27.45%

Angie Miller- 10.13%
Joshua Ledet- 6.03% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Aydan Calafiore- 32.32%
Sheldon Riley- 26.17%
Noah Mac- 19.87%

Mo Aderinan- 12.92%
Hunter Plake- 8.72% (eliminated)
 

 

UNDERDOGS


Kennedy Holmes- 30.82%
Zhavia- 22.80%
Jamie Miller- 19.75%

Evvie McKinney- 13.63%
Jordy Marcs- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

Koryn Hawthorne- 25.69%
Jessica Sanchez- 25%
Addison Agen- 20.45%

MaKenzie Thomas- 18.53%
Leah Jenea- 10.33% (eliminated)

 

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS ROUND 3

 

 

UNDERDOGS

 

Jamie Miller- 50.36%
Kennedy Holmes- 20.15%

Evvie McKinney- 19.49%
Zhavia- 10% (eliminated)

 

 

GROUPS

 

Fifth Harmony- 35.47%
Alex & Sierra- 28.33%

4th Impact- 16.2%
Stereo Kicks- 20% (eliminated)

 

 

GIRLS

 

MaKenzie Thomas- 47.36%
Jessica Sanchez- 24.58%

Koryn Hawthorne- 15.06%
Addison Agen- 13% (eliminated)

 

 

BOYS

 

Mo Aderinan- 33.03%
Sheldon Riley- 30.74%

Aydan Calafiore- 30.26%
Noah Mac- 5.97% (eliminated)
 

 

OVER 25'S

 

Angie Miller- 45.32%
Ali Caldwell- 27.36%

Amanda Brown- 7.12% 
Kymberli Joye- 20.20% (eliminated)

 

 

 

LIVE PLAYOFFS WILDCARD ROUND

 

Alisan Porter- 27.89% (Wildcard Winner)

Johnny Manuel- 27.85% (eliminated)

Addison Agen- 27.20% (eliminated)

Noah Mac- 15.03% (eliminated)

Emblem3- 2.03% (eliminated)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 1 BATCH 1

 

Mo Aderinan- Mentor's Immunity
Angie Miller- 32.85% (Soundcloud Bonus Winner)
Kennedy Holmes- 25.23%
Amanda Brown- 13.37%
Fifth Harmony- 12.16%
Alex & Sierra- 8.98%
MaKenzie Thomas- 2.29%
Evvie McKinney- 5.12% (15th/16th)

 

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 1 BATCH 2

 

Jessica Sanchez- Mentor's Immunity
Jamie Miller- 32.86% (Soundcloud Bonus Winner)
Alisan Porter- 18.97%
Ali Caldwell- 13.05%

Sheldon Riley- 9.86%
Aydan Calafiore- 8.77%
4th Impact- 8.70%
Koryn Hawthorne- 7.79% (15th/16th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-2.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 2 

 

Ali Caldwell- Mentor's Immunity
Aydan Calafiore- 26% (Youtube Bonus Winner)
Kennedy Holmes- 13.60%
Angie Miller- 10.57%
Jessica Sanchez- 10.56%
Sheldon Riley- 9.13%
Amanda Brown- 7.14%
Jamie Miller- 6%
Fifth Harmony- 5.59%
MaKenzie Thomas- 4.41%
4th Impact- 2.25%
Alisan Porter- 2.15%
Mo Aderinan- 1.35% (13th)
Alex & Sierra- 1.25% (14th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-3.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 3: THE QUARTERFINALS

 

Ali Caldwell- Mentor's Immunity
Fifth Harmony- 18% (Youtube Bonus Winner)
Aydan Calafiore- 14.1%
Sheldon Riley- 10.05%

Kennedy Holmes- 9.78%
Angie Miller- 9.07%
Jessica Sanchez- 9%
Jamie Miller- 6.59%
Alisan Porter- 6.41% (9th)
4th Impact- 6.15% (10th)
Amanda Brown- 6% (11th)
MaKenzie Thomas (12th)

 

 

 

 

Live-Shows-Week-4.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WEEK 4: THE SEMI-FINALS

 

Ali Caldwell- 20.94%
Sheldon Riley- 17.73%
Aydan Calafiore- 15.62%

Jessica Sanchez- 15.60%
Fifth Harmony- 10.80% (5th)
Jamie Miller- 6.87% (6th)
Angie Miller- 6.77% (7th)
Kennedy Holmes- 5.67% (8th)

 

 

 

 

Wildcard-Show.png

 

 

LIVE SHOWS WILDCARD SHOW

 

Jamie Miller- 33.09% (5th Grand Finalist)
Fifth Harmony- 19.44% (6th)
Angie Miller- 8.76%
Alex & Sierra- 7.96%
4th Impact- 7.56%
MaKenzie Thomas- 6.09%
Alisan Porter- 5.02%
Evvie McKinney- 4.65%
Amanda  Brown- 3.05%
Koryn Hawthorne- 3.04%
Kennedy Holmes- 1.34%
Mo Aderinan- 0%


 

 

 

Grand-Finale-Night-1.png

 

 

GRAND FINALE NIGHT ONE

 

Sheldon Riley- 28.61%

Ali Caldwell- 23.14%

Aydan Calafiore- 21.88%
Jessica Sanchez- 16.39% (4th)
Jamie Miller- 9.98% (5th)

 

 

 

 

Grand-Finale-Night-2.png

 

 

GRAND FINALE NIGHT TWO

 

Ali Caldwell- 42.57% (Grand Winner)
Sheldon Riley- 35. 20% (Runner-Up)
Aydan Calafiore- 22.23% (3rd)

I feel as if I have gained immense knowledge. :haha:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...