The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

Next, may I call on the remaining Underdog this season.. Jamie Miller.

Jamie, you undeniably had an eventful and memorable run. You went from being eliminated on the pre-live shows to being picked up by your mentor as an underdog to reaching the Semi-Finals and being eliminated again. But, you certainly have the fighting spirit because you came back again during the Grand Finals as a wildcard. However, last night, did you have performances that were memorable enough for you to be voted through by the viewers, or is this finally you final goodbye on this competition?

Jamie Miller, you are…

• Sad 1

Jamie-5th.png

THIS SEASON’S 5TH PLACER!

I’m sorry Jamie, but you garnered the lowest combined votes last night and you will have to say good bye to the competition for the last time. Thank you for inspiring us and we will be rooting for you!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

And we are down to 3, only 2 will have a chance to perform again tonight. Next up, may I call one of the representatives of the Boys category.. Sheldon Riley.

Sheldon, you have served as an inspiration week by week to us. You brought us into different levels of performances and were week by week voted by the public. However, last night, were your performances enough? Or were it not leveled up enough for the viewers to not vote for you?

Sheldon Riley, you are…

• Thanks 3

We are now down to 2, Jessica and Aydan. May I now call the only Girl contestant remaining on this competition? Jessica Sanchez.

Jessica, you were consistently in the frontrunner status during the earlier rounds, sailing round by round easily. Last night, you had received huge praises from our mentors and you both opened and closed out the show. However, was opening and closing the show enough for you to attract the attention of the viewers? Or were they left disappointed and not voted for you?

Jessica Sanchez, you are…

• Sad 1

9 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Jamie-5th.png

THIS SEASON’S 5TH PLACER!

I’m sorry Jamie, but you garnered the lowest combined votes last night and you will have to say good bye to the competition for the last time. Thank you for inspiring us and we will be rooting for you!

Called it. 😢

• Sad 1

Jessica-4th.png

THIS SEASON’S 4TH PLACER!

Jessica, thank you for being such a vocal prowess on this show and giving us good performances week by week. Unfortunately, you haven’t had enough votes for you to move forward in the competition. It is now time to say good bye. Thank you, Jessica!

• Sad 4

Just now, anonymouskid_35 said:

Jessica-4th.png

THIS SEASON’S 4TH PLACER!

Jessica, thank you for being such a vocal prowess on this show and giving us good performances week by week. Unfortunately, you haven’t had enough votes for you to move forward in the competition. It is now time to say good bye. Thank you, Jessica!

Called that one too. :haha: 

• Haha 1

With the elimination of Jessica and Jamie, QueenMae and americanvoice have no representatives left in the competition. I just want to thank both mentors, you certainly gave good performances and songs each and every week. You had been good “mentors” to our artists and your choices were undeniably good. Thank you for accepting the roles of being mentors!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

MENTORS COMMENTARIES

a-kid.png

*standing ovation* Honestly, I am so shocked to see you in the Final 3, but I am also thrilled! I was shocked because you really had great great competitors, but it seems like you have avid fans out there and I’m so glad they’re sticking with you. I am so proud of that performance of yours Aydan, that original song was something I’d listen to all over again, this was a nice dark haunting yet boppy song and I LOVE IT. I am rooting for you and Sheldon, Aydan! Best of luck!

americanvoice.png

*standing ovation* Okay, you came swinging hard with that performance! I super love the message of that song, it was so dark yet so pop-y. I love that grit you have while performing. You just showed your strengths through that song Aydan, good job!

IAN27TAY.png

*STANDS AND CLAPS* I LOVE THIS PERFORMANCE AYDAN! You look good while singing. I love the fact that you're having fun while performing your original! For me, this is one of the best performances of yours! Well, I guess that's all I want to say, keep slaying Aydan!

jarmon.png

*standing ovation* AYDAN!!! This song is soooo catchy???! OMG! I really was grooving and singing along to this song and your voice sounded AMAZING in this! Truly a job well done! You have really had such an incredible journey here and I loved watching you week on week!

QUEENMAE16.png

Aydan I love how you came in with your own bop and I really loved it all, like I said in previous rounds or when the lives started. I'm glad you didn't just get by with your looks, but with your true talent, because you truly have the voice to compete with even the strongest vocalists in this Finale. You know how to use your full range, your intense power, and that falsetto is KILLER! With songs like these also, I see you selling concert tickets as well. Great job Aydan and I wish only the best, I'm so glad we got to hear you as well and I'm hoping only the best for you!

• Thanks 1

MENTORS COMMENTARIES

a-kid.png

*standing ovation* Sheldon, my man! This is so good! That song sounded like a coronation/winning song! The message of that song is so beautiful, it’s so inspiring in a sense. I am so proud of you and Aydan no matter what happen. You made yourself a memorable one, good luck!

americanvoice.png

*standing ovation* This is honestly that type of original song performance composed by winners. I just love the message of that song, you had that Sheldon trademark in it. The message of the song was so deep but you were able to rely it into me as a viewer. Great job Sheldon!

IAN27TAY.png

*Stands and claps* YES! Give us those vocals! I love the way you perform your song, every beat, every part, everything! I get the message of this performance on the way you did it. You got the fire, Sheldon!

jarmon.png

*standing ovation* SHELDON!!!! You can do no wrong to me. Your voice is just absolutely AMAZING!!! This was a nice, sweet and short performance of yours. I really enjoyed the lyrics, wish it was a little longer but I really did enjoy it!!

QUEENMAE16.png

Your deep vocal and tone is simply amazing Sheldon, I loved it all and I can hear the pain through every beat. It was literally fire!(lol I can't make good jokes, kick me out-) I love to hear build-up songs that make me think of the whole world and you made me think of it, well done Sheldon!

• Thanks 1