The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)

Closing out the first night of the Grand Finale is an artist from the Girls category. She surely had her ups and downs all throughout the competition, and even had to be in the Sing-Offs during the Semi-Finals, but she just proved how much she wants to stay. Tonight, she’ll prove to us that even if she just entered the finale via Sing-Offs, she can still reach the Final 3.

15. Jessica Sanchez- I Will Always Love You (Whitney Houston)

• Thanks 4
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Ali!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

2 more performances to go for tonight! Next performance is from the Over 25's artist that was deemed as one of the favorites left in the competition. She did a different performance last time as she t

Kicking things off is the remaining Overs category this grand finals singing a duet with one of the most successful singer-songwriter and also record producer from the United States. They will be sing

MENTORS COMMENTARIES

IAN27TAY.png

*STANDS, CLAPS, CRIES* YES HUN! That's right! We will always love you! Jessica, this is super excellent. I loved every part of it! This song is hard to sing, but the way you started and ended it? It was beautiful. I must say this performance is in my top 10 best performances of all contestants in this show! This is gorgeous. I also noticed that there's some part where you used your raspy tone, and that is perfect! Thank you, Jessica and good luck!

QUEENMAE16.png

Jessica you came out here and hit the Vocal Trinity in ONE night, like who does that sis! My gosh you can do it all and sometimes I wonder if you are even human. You were incredibly robbed on American Idol, on your season lmao, imagine losing to that other guy. NO SHADE, BUT BRO HOW DID YOU WIN? I needed to say that, but besides the past, you can not only make everything your own, but know how to keep the classics respected through each note you sing. Its a very rare thing to be able to do, I can only speak good words about you, and even then its never enough for you, I'm forever grateful I got to coach and mentor you, love you Jess!

• Thanks 1

Voting-Methods-OPEN.png

!! VOTING LINES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

There will be a change for the voting methods: Survey Heart will use 2 voting methods: the Ranking Method and the Single Selection Method. While the IdolForums method will still have the same mechanics as before.

You have 3 voting methods to use for this stage of the competition. Voters can vote 32 times overall PER IDF ACCOUNT using the 3 methods.

Survey-Heart-vote.png

For the 1st Survey Heart voting method:

- This app will feature the Point Ranking Method, voters will need to rank the artists from the best to worst based on their performances PER ROUND, the best having the most points (5 pts.), worst will receive the least points (1 pt.).

- Voters CANNOT input SAME artist in ONE POINT.

- Voters can only vote 10 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- 30% of the TOTAL score

- Link https://surveyheart.com/form/6015159a95ad364d0c2d5f05

Survey-Heart-vote.png

For the 2nd Survey Heart voting method:

- This method will feature the Single Selection Method. You will need to select the name of the artist who you think gave the best performance PER ROUND.

- Voters can only vote 20 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- 30% of the TOTAL score

- Linkhttps://surveyheart.com/form/60151f2a6d0cda525dae4b68

IDF-vote.png

For the Idol Forums voting method:

- Voters can REACT to the performance post (posted by me on this game) solely focused on the artist that they want to stay. Each react equates to corresponding points.

- 50% of the TOTAL score

Thanks React = 20 votes

Like React 10 votes

Sad React = 5 votes

- ONLY the reacts from the performance posts during the performances night for each artists will be counted.

ALL VOTING METHODS WILL CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 1 (8 PM EST)

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 2
1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Voting-Methods-OPEN.png

!! VOTING LINES ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OPEN !!

There will be a change for the voting methods: Survey Heart will use 2 voting methods: the Ranking Method and the Single Selection Method. While the IdolForums method will still have the same mechanics as before.

You have 3 voting methods to use for this stage of the competition. Voters can vote 32 times overall PER IDF ACCOUNT using the 3 methods.

Survey-Heart-vote.png

For the 1st Survey Heart voting method:

- This app will feature the Point Ranking Method, voters will need to rank the artists from the best to worst based on their performances PER ROUND, the best having the most points (5 pts.), worst will receive the least points (1 pt.).

- Voters CANNOT input SAME artist in ONE POINT.

- Voters can only vote 10 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- 30% of the TOTAL score

- Link https://surveyheart.com/form/6015159a95ad364d0c2d5f05

Survey-Heart-vote.png

For the 2nd Survey Heart voting method:

- This method will feature the Single Selection Method. You will need to select the name of the artist who you think gave the best performance PER ROUND.

- Voters can only vote 20 times using this method with their IDF username/e-mail.

- 30% of the TOTAL score

- Linkhttps://surveyheart.com/form/60151f2a6d0cda525dae4b68

IDF-vote.png

For the Idol Forums voting method:

- Voters can REACT to the performance post (posted by me on this game) solely focused on the artist that they want to stay. Each react equates to corresponding points.

- 50% of the TOTAL score

Thanks React = 20 votes

Like React 10 votes

Sad React = 5 votes

- ONLY the reacts from the performance posts during the performances night for each artists will be counted.

ALL VOTING METHODS WILL CLOSE ON FEBRUARY 1 (8 PM EST)

@taylorkat @Hamza Tufail @thevoicefan12 @Koatterce @QueenMae16 @americanvoice38 @jarmon @IAN27TAY @kenboy123 @Leekleekington @Archanium and whoever wants to vote for their faves in this show, go go go!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Grand Finale Night 2 on February 2 (8 PM EST))

Oh wow, one surprising artist DOMINATED the votes. Although, we still have a CLEAR TOP 3. This will be interesting hmm. Every vote really matters

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1

My Thoughts on the Finale

Jessica: 

-“The Prayer” was a very beautiful performance. She connected emotionally and did very well vocally. 👍 
-“Against All Odds” was my least favorite of that round. I didn’t like her voice on the song and all the emotion from “The Prayer” just seemed to disappear. ☹️
-“I Will Always Love You” was a very nice performance! She could have laid off on the vibrato a bit though and focused more on the emotion of the song. 😒 
-Overall: Jessica started off with a very strong performance. However, her inability to connect to songs emotionally was exposed in her last two performances. I see her placing third at best

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Since I’m too lazy to do full comments for everyone (Jessica got lucky lol), I’m doing this...

Desired Placements

1. Aydan

2. Jamie

3. Ali

4. Sheldon

5. Jessica 

Predicted Placements:

1. Ali

2. Aydan

3. Sheldon

4. Jessica

5. Jamie

Comments

Jessica- One of her weakest nights in my opinion. “The Prayer” was good as she was able to excel vocally and in the emotional connection department. However, her other two performances lacked the emotion that “The Prayer” had. I see her getting 3rd at best. 

Aydan- I’ve been rooting for this guy to win since I started following this thing. His audition and winning song performances were some of the best of the night. His performance of “Heroes” was good, but even I will admit that it got a bit repetitive. He deserves to win, but I don’t think IDF will crown a male winner (I’m shocked there’s three in the finale to begin with. 😅) I’d say 2nd or 3rd place for him. 

Sheldon- Sheldon had an interesting night. 😅 He didn’t do too great in the audition and winning song rounds, but I thought he slayed with @IAN27TAY’s song choice. I’d say Sheldon could reach 2nd or maybe even 1st, as I feel he has a dedicated fanbase on here. 

Jamie- My underdog king! :wub: Whoever picked Jamie’s song choices needs to be given a million awards. “Shape of You” was slayage, “Trainwreck” was an emotional masterpiece, and “Hallelujah” was the perfect way to end Jamie’s slayage run. He did no wrong this round and deserves to win or come in second. Unfortunately, I don’t feel that Jamie has enough voting momentum, and due to being in the same lane as Aydan, I think he’ll end up in 4th or 5th. ☹️

Ali- The Robbed of robbed Queens, the producer favorite to win, Ali just had everything going for her, EXCEPT her finale song choices. Her first performance was underwhelming and “Over the Rainbow” just didn’t feel right. Thankfully, Ali saved her finale night with the last performance, but it was definitely one of her weakest nights in the competition. 😬 I still see her sailing to first, but maybe someone unexpected could topple her after her poor showing. 

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Since I’m too lazy to do full comments for everyone (Jessica got lucky lol), I’m doing this...

Desired Placements

1. Aydan

2. Jamie

3. Ali

4. Sheldon

5. Jessica 

Predicted Placements:

1. Ali

2. Aydan

3. Sheldon

4. Jessica

5. Jamie

Comments

Jessica- One of her weakest nights in my opinion. “The Prayer” was good as she was able to excel vocally and in the emotional connection department. However, her other two performances lacked the emotion that “The Prayer” had. I see her getting 3rd at best. 

Aydan- I’ve been rooting for this guy to win since I started following this thing. His audition and winning song performances were some of the best of the night. His performance of “Heroes” was good, but even I will admit that it got a bit repetitive. He deserves to win, but I don’t think IDF will crown a male winner (I’m shocked there’s three in the finale to begin with. 😅) I’d say 2nd or 3rd place for him. 

Sheldon- Sheldon had an interesting night. 😅 He didn’t do too great in the audition and winning song rounds, but I thought he slayed with @IAN27TAY’s song choice. I’d say Sheldon could reach 2nd or maybe even 1st, as I feel he has a dedicated fanbase on here. 

Jamie- My underdog king! :wub: Whoever picked Jamie’s song choices needs to be given a million awards. “Shape of You” was slayage, “Trainwreck” was an emotional masterpiece, and “Hallelujah” was the perfect way to end Jamie’s slayage run. He did no wrong this round and deserves to win or come in second. Unfortunately, I don’t feel that Jamie has enough voting momentum, and due to being in the same lane as Aydan, I think he’ll end up in 4th or 5th. ☹️

Ali- The Robbed of robbed Queens, the producer favorite to win, Ali just had everything going for her, EXCEPT her finale song choices. Her first performance was underwhelming and “Over the Rainbow” just didn’t feel right. Thankfully, Ali saved her finale night with the last performance, but it was definitely one of her weakest nights in the competition. 😬 I still see her sailing to first, but maybe someone unexpected could topple her after her poor showing. 

9 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

My Thoughts on the Finale

Jessica: 

-“The Prayer” was a very beautiful performance. She connected emotionally and did very well vocally. 👍 
-“Against All Odds” was my least favorite of that round. I didn’t like her voice on the song and all the emotion from “The Prayer” just seemed to disappear. ☹️
-“I Will Always Love You” was a very nice performance! She could have laid off on the vibrato a bit though and focused more on the emotion of the song. 😒 
-Overall: Jessica started off with a very strong performance. However, her inability to connect to songs emotionally was exposed in her last two performances. I see her placing third at best

A really good insights! I really appreciate this. Let's see if you're right in a few minutes! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (LIVE)

Grand-Finale-Night-2.png

Greetings and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2!

Last Sunday night, the most awaited round of this season have finally started, The Grand Finale Week. The Night 1 already started with 3 different rounds for our artists, the Audition Songs Round, the IAN27TAY Picks Round, and the Winning Song Round. Many of them received huge praises from our mentors and impressed the viewers too. Jessica Sanchez both closed out and opened the night with her winning song and audition song, respectively.

To recap yourselves of the Sunday Night episode, just click the link below:

https://idolforums.com/topic/742065-the-voice-idol-factor-part-1-grand-finale-night-2-on-february-2-8-pm-est/?do=findComment&comment=28520391

Tonight, from 5 grand finalists, we will be going down to the Final 3 artists of this season. That also means that the 2 artists with the lowest combined votes for each round last night will be revealed and will be placed as our 4th and 5th placers this season.

Tonight, the remaining 3 grand finalists will undergo the 4th and 5th, or the last rounds of the Grand Finale. For the 4th round, the grand finalists will sing songs that were their original singles! Yes, the grand finalists will debut their very own song tonight! This round is called as the Original Songs Round. Lastly, for the 5th round, the grand finalists will sing a duet with a famous celebrity or singer. It will be called as the Celebrity Duets Round.

Again, this Grand Finale will NOT feature the Youtube Bonus Multiplier, so it is really all up to the combined votes in the same voting methods as the Grand Finale Night 1. Additionally, NOT all mentors will comment on every performances, they will just comment on the Original Songs Round.

The artist with the highest votes after a 48-hour voting time will be crowned as The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Grand Winner.

Let the Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2 BEGIN!

• Thanks 1

Let us first welcome the Grand Finalists and their respective mentors!

Jamie-Final-5.png

jarmon and the Over 25’s

Ali Caldwell

A-Kid and the Boys

Sheldon Riley

Aydan Calafiore

americanvoice and the Underdogs

Jamie Miller

QueenMae and the Girls

Jessica Sanchez

• Thanks 1

First of all, let me congratulate each of our Grand Finalists and their mentors, you all had SPECTACULAR job on giving us good performances week by week. But, as you know, there are only 3 slots remaining for our 4th and 5th round this season.

I will be revealing the fate of all 5 grand finalists ONE by ONE.

• Like 1

Let me first call, the remaining Over 25’s artist this season.. Ali Caldwell.

Ali, you certainly have a very consistent run on the show. You even got some of the Mentors’ Immunity this season. And easily sailed through week by week. Last night, however, were your performances enough for the viewers? Or were they left disappointed with your set of performances resulting into your elimination?

Ali Caldwell, you are…

• Thanks 2
  • sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)