The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)

Final-12.png

Ali Caldwell (Mentor’s Immunity)

4th Impact

Aydan Calafiore (Youtube Bonus Winner)

Fifth Harmony

Angie Miller

Sheldon Riley

MaKenzie Thomas

Jamie Miller

Amanda Brown

Jessica Sanchez

Kennedy Holmes

Alisan Porter

Mo Aderinan- Lost the Sing-Offs (13th)

Alex & Sierra- 18.82% (14th)

• Sad 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Ali!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

2 more performances to go for tonight! Next performance is from the Over 25's artist that was deemed as one of the favorites left in the competition. She did a different performance last time as she t

Kicking things off is the remaining Overs category this grand finals singing a duet with one of the most successful singer-songwriter and also record producer from the United States. They will be sing

That's it y'all. Thank you for tuning in tonight's result show. Did your favorites went through? Who do you think is in danger next? We'll find that out soon. Live Shows Week 3's theme is MENTOR'S PICK. That means, the artists' OWN mentor will pick what they will sing :). We will go from Final 12 to Final 8. Tune in on January 9 8PM EST for the Live Shows Week 3: Mentors Pick!

Goodnight y'all!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

I'll explain that later! 🙂 I am shocked too 😂

Regarding Alex & Sierra's elimination, they actually HAD enough votes BUT they had the MOST TVIFBOTTOM2 among all, cancelling a huge amount of their votes. The SurveyHeart poll really plays an IMPORTANT role here as they can cancel out your votes, add some votes to you, or give you nothing.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Ok, that was an interesting show...

-I thought the Girls were screwed, but they weren’t. 
-The Underdogs all deservingly made it through.
-The Groups results were a mess! Fifth Harmony safe, fine, but I’m convinced @anonymouskid_35 mixed up the votes for 4th Impact and Alex and Sierra. :yes:🤣 

-Wow, I wonder where all those streams for Aydan’s video came from...? 🤔 

-Sheldon should have been with Mo in the bottom instead of Alisan. 
-Alisan is in more trouble than I thought. 😬

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
9 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Regarding Alex & Sierra's elimination, they actually HAD enough votes BUT they had the MOST TVIFBOTTOM2 among all, cancelling a huge amount of their votes. The SurveyHeart poll really plays an IMPORTANT role here as they can cancel out your votes, add some votes to you, or give you nothing.

Me looking for whoever did that...
confused wile e coyote GIF by Looney Tunes

Edited by Bk1234
  • Haha 4
4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

-I thought the Girls were screwed, but they weren’t. 

Jessica seems to be in a really fine position right now, even after that (still good tho) performance I will say 😉

4th Impact actually surprised me the most, they seem to have fans here. They've had LOTS of support for the forms.app (they were in the Top 3 there)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Jessica seems to be in a really fine position right now, even after that (still good tho) performance I will say 😉

4th Impact actually surprised me the most, they seem to have fans here. They've had LOTS of support for the forms.app (they were in the Top 3 there)

I didn’t think her performance was that bad personally. :/ All the members ARE voting then. 👀 

• Haha 3
  • anonymouskid_35 changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Week 3 Performances on JAN 9 8PM EST)
1 hour ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Tune in

TONIGHT at 8 PM EST as our Final 12 artists sing songs that were chosen by their mentors and fight for a spot in our Final 8

Oh yay, I forgot this was tonight! 😄

• anonymouskid_35 changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Week 3 Performances LIVE NOW)

Live-Shows-Week-3.png

Greetings and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2!

Last Saturday night, we’ve witnessed how the Final 14 was cut into a Final 12. They’ve performed songs that were sung by their opposite gender and fought it out to stay in this competition. Ali Caldwell received the highest score from the mentors after delivering a stunning performance. Therefore, she immediately became a part of the Final 12 through Mentors’ Immunity. Meanwhile, Aydan Calafiore had the most views in his youtube video, receiving the Youtube Bonus Multiplier, making him one of the highest vote-getters during that week. While, Alex and Sierra received the lowest votes, therefore leaving the competition as 14th placers. Mo Aderinan and Alisan Porter fought it out in the Sing-Offs, but it was Mo who received the most elimination points from the mentors, eliminating him as the 13th placer of the competition.

If you ever want to recap yourself with the results show last Saturday night, just click the link below:

Starting tonight, the mentors can give 20 being the highest, 10 being the lowest.

Tonight, we will see as the Final 12 artists sing songs that their own mentors picked for them. This is a crucial night because from 12, we are going to Final 8 next Saturday night. The 3 artists with the lowest votes will be instantly eliminated, while the Middle 2 artists will fight it off for the 4th spot in the finale. Competition is growing tighter, who will survive and who will fall short?

Let the Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2 BEGIN!

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let us first welcome our Final 12 artists and their respective mentors!

Girls-Final-12.png

QueenMae and the Girls

Jessica Sanchez

MaKenzie Thomas

Boys-Final-12.png

A-Kid and the Boys

Sheldon Riley

Aydan Calafiore

Groups-Final-12.png

IAN27TAY and the Groups

4th Impact

Fifth Harmony

Underdogs-Final-12.png

americanvoice and the Underdogs

Kennedy Holmes

Jamie Miller

Overs-Final-12-1.png

jarmon and the Over 25's

Amanda Brown

Angie Miller

Alisan Porter

Ali Caldwell

• Thanks 2

Opening up the night is the group who survived the Bottom 2 last week after being in the Bottom 2 during the first week of the Live Shows. They sang a John Lennon classic but still failed to impress the mentors, but they had enough supporters, landing them into a public save. Will they finally impress the mentors tonight?

1. 4th Impact- You Raise Me Up (Josh Groban)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

MENTORS COMMENTARIES

a-kid.png

*claps* Oh wow that was actually really really good! This is far better than your last performance. It’s like I was listening to angels during that performance. You definitely showed us a different 4th Impact tonight, and you did a good job! I just wish though that you continue to be consistent throughout this competition, this is a start!

SCORE: 14/20

americanvoice.png

*standing ovation and tears up* I actually love this performance so much. This is so overdone on singing shows before but rarely heard it these past few years. The song is really meaningful and it speaks a lot of message. Thank you for such wonderful performance 4th Impact! This is another side of yours that I wasn't expecting, great job girls!

SCORE: 16/20

IAN27TAY.png

*STANDS AND CRIES* WOAAH! This song is just everything, what a tearjerker performance you gave us girls! I’m so proud that your voice blended well on this performance, and of course I’m just proud that all of you are my "kababayan" from the Philippines.

SCORE: N/A (MENTOR)

jarmon.png

Girls, I absolutely adore you so much! But, I feel like your song choices have been a bit of a miss lately. Like don't get me wrong, you girls sounded so beautiful in this performance but it just got boring really quick, like vocally and technically speaking, it was perfection. But did it leave a lasting impression on me? Unfortunately, not.

SCORE: 12/20

QUEENMAE16.png

Beautiful and gorgeous performance ladies! It was flawlessly elegant and I loved how it naturally flew through the silent air. But with a song like this, I'm sorry to be mean once again, but there wasn't any power that the song required and the choir produced more of the sound and heard like it was drowning you all out. I think moving forward, we can strip back the background and focus solely on your vocals. Good luck to you all.

SCORE: 13/20

• Thanks 1

Listen to this performance if you want for the 4th Impact to receive the 2x multiplier!

As well as, react to this (and the live performance post) if you want to vote for 4th Impact!

Thanks = 20 votes

Like = 10 votes

Sad = 5 votes

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Next to perform is our recently Youtube Bonus Winner last week! He impressed both the mentors and the viewers a lot by singing a Sara Bareilles hit, resulting in him having the 2nd highest total scores from the mentors, as well as, the highest in the views in the youtube videos. Tonight, he will show a different softer side to him, will he still impress both?

2. Aydan Calafiore- when the party’s over (Billie Eilish)

• Thanks 3

MENTORS COMMENTARIES

a-kid.png

*standing ovation* Aydan?! Oh boy you delivered again tonight! I’m not saying this because you’re my guy, but I really think you’re a huge threat to many. You can do it all! This is yet another stellar performance Aydan! I couldn’t be any more prouder for you, you’ve just been so consistent all throughout the show. Keep it up my guy!

SCORE: N/A (MENTOR)

americanvoice.png

*standing ovation* Oh god Aydan slay them vocals dude! You just showed us once again that you're one of the most versatile artists left on the competition. You can basically do and sing anything! Those little nuances you're doing is just so good. You proved tonight that you don't need those very big notes, this is just so gorgeous.

SCORE: 18/20

IAN27TAY.png

*STANDS CLAPS* WOW! You know what? I’m sayin’ to myself all throughout your performance "you can do it, you can do it". You always perform the best, and my expectations on you is really high.

SCORE: 15.5/20

jarmon.png

*standing ovation crying throughout the performance* OMFG YOU GAVE ME CHILLS AYDAN!!! This performance was so delicate and intimate and you EXCELLED!!! You took me on a journey here with you in this performance and I am honestly just so amazed by your talent.  

SCORE: 18/20

QUEENMAE16.png

Okay so Aydan, this song requires more emotional connection than just hitting the high notes. I did love your arrangement and it felt so different from the original, its a popular song to cover on competitions nowadays but I think you brought something new to it. You felt everything and just good luck Aydan!

SCORE: 15.5/20

• Thanks 1

Listen to this performance if you want for the Aydan to receive the 2x multiplier!

As well as, react to this (and the live performance post) if you want to vote for Aydan!

Thanks = 20 votes

Like = 10 votes

Sad = 5 votes

• Thanks 3

Third to perform for tonight is an artist who performed an Elvis Presley classic and made the song her own. She impressed the mentors with yet another powerful and tender performance. Tonight, she’ll switch it up even more and show a different side to her, will it work?

3. Angie Miller- Skinny Love (Birdy)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • anonymouskid_35 changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)