The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1

sydneysam

Due to unfortunate happenings, the Live Show Week 3 will be moved on SATURDAY then its results will move the following Saturday. To be clear here is the UPDATED schedule remaining for this show.

ย 

ย 

SCHEDULE OF REMAINING SHOWS

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 2 (Top 14 Performs: Boys vs. Girls)- December 27 (Sunday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 2 (Top 14 Results; Bottom 2 Sing-Offs)- January 2 (Saturday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 3 (Top 12 Performs: Mentor's Picks)- January 9ย (Saturday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 3 (Top 12 Results; Bottom 3 Eliminated; Middle 2 Sing-Offs)- January 16ย (Saturday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 4 (Top 8 Performs: Fan Pick Duets and Solos)- January 17ย (Sunday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 4 (Top 8 Results; Bottom 3 Eliminated; Middle 2 Sing-Offs)- January 23ย (Saturday)

ย 

-ย Wildcard Show (Top 16 Eliminated Artists performs; Top 2 will fight off in the FINAL SING-OFF)- January 24ย and 25 (Sunday and Monday)

ย 

-ย Grand Finale Night (Top 5 Performs; 3 Nights; 2 eliminated in the 1stย night; Night 3- WINNER REVEALED)- February 2, 3, and 4 (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday)

ย 

ย 

ย 

Also, regarding the Youtube Bonus Multiplier, I will NOT anymore base the views on the performance video, rather I will be posting an AUDIO ONLY performance of them (like a studio version or something) so that I can prevent myself from violating youtube rules. This studio version's views is what I will count for the bonus. Hope you understand! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You ONLY have LESS THAN 8 HOURS to vote!ย 

ย 

ย 

As a sneak peek, I have already tabulated the partial votes. Unless there is a LATE VOTER, we are in for a SHOCKING elimination tomorrow night. Remember, the ARTIST with the lowest combined votes will be INSTANTLY ELIMINATED. An early favorite from the pre-live rounds is in that position right nowย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Sad 2

3 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Also, regarding the Youtube Bonus Multiplier, I will NOT anymore base the views on the performance video, rather I will be posting an AUDIO ONLY performance of them (like a studio version or something) so that I can prevent myself from violating youtube rules. This studio version's views is what I will count for the bonus. Hope you understand! ๐Ÿ™‚

Do the YouTube views for Week 2โ€™s studios still apply?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

You ONLY have LESS THAN 8 HOURS to vote!ย 

ย 

ย 

As a sneak peek, I have already tabulated the partial votes. Unless there is a LATE VOTER, we are in for a SHOCKING elimination tomorrow night. Remember, the ARTIST with the lowest combined votes will be INSTANTLY ELIMINATED. An early favorite from the pre-live rounds is in that position right nowย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Itโ€™s MaKenzie, isnโ€™t it?ย :no:

26 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

An early favorite from the pre-live rounds is in that position right nowย ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

ย 

Btw, am not sure if they're a favorite but they've received lots of praises during their prelive rounds and they are one of the favorites of their mentor ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

ย 

ย 

Since the votes are close, I still cannot call if they will be really the ones eliminated. 4 artists are at risk of getting eliminated here. 2 are from the SAME category. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, anonymouskid_35 said:

Live Shows Week 2 (Top 14 Performs: Boys vs. Girls)- December 27 (Sunday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 2 (Top 14 Results; Bottom 3; Artist with the LOWEST votes will be INSTANTLY ELIMINATED; Other 2 will he in the Sing-Offs- January 2 (Saturday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 3 (Top 12 Performs: Mentor's Picks)- January 9ย (Saturday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 3 (Top 12 Results; Bottom 3 Eliminated; Middle 2 Sing-Offs)- January 16ย (Saturday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 4 (Top 8 Performs: Fan Pick Duets and Solos)- January 17ย (Sunday)

ย 

-ย Live Shows Week 4 (Top 8 Results; Bottom 3 Eliminated; Middle 2 Sing-Offs)- January 23ย (Saturday)

ย 

-ย Wildcard Show (Top 16 Eliminated Artists performs; Top 2 will fight off in the FINAL SING-OFF)- January 24ย and 25 (Sunday and Monday)

ย 

-ย Grand Finale Night (Top 5 Performs; 3 Nights; 2 eliminated in the 1stย night; Night 3- WINNER REVEALED)- February 2, 3, and 4 (Saturday, Sunday, and Monday)

ย 

@Bk1234ย thank you for asking! Here is the detailed elimination process for each week show ๐Ÿ˜

• Thanks 2

• sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Live Shows Week 2 Results at 8 PM EST)

I wanted to wait till the voting closedย before posting my predictions, so here they are...

ย 

Safe:ย 

Ali Caldwell (Mentorโ€™s Immunity)

Fifth Harmony
Amanda Brown

Kennedy Holmes

Alisan Porter
Alex & Sierra

Jessica Sanchez

Angie Miller

Jamie Miller

4th Impact
Aydan Calafiore (I think he won the YouTube Streaming Bonus, so heโ€™s probably safe.)ย 
ย 

Sing-Off:ย 

Mo Aderinan

Sheldon Riley

ย 

Bottom (instantly eliminated):ย 

MaKenzie Thomas

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

I wanted to wait till the voting closedย before posting my predictions, so here they are...

ย 

Safe:ย 

Ali Caldwell (Mentorโ€™s Immunity)

Fifth Harmony
Amanda Brown

Kennedy Holmes

Alisan Porter
Alex & Sierra

Jessica Sanchez

Angie Miller

Jamie Miller

4th Impact
Aydan Calafiore (I think he won the YouTube Streaming Bonus, so heโ€™s probably safe.)ย 
ย 

Sing-Off:ย 

Mo Aderinan

Sheldon Riley

ย 

Bottom (instantly eliminated):ย 

MaKenzie Thomas

ย 

Oops too much to spill. You got atleast 5 right ๐Ÿ˜‰

ย 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Haha 2

Live-Shows-Week-2-Results.png

ย 

ย 

Greetings and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 Phase 2!

ย 

ย 

Last Sunday night, weโ€™ve re-opened the mixed singing show in IDF again and brought some new exciting twists and turns for the game. Weโ€™ve witnessed how the Final 14 kicked things off and fight it off in our Live Shows Week 2 to get a spot in the Final 12. They each sang songs that were originally sung by their opposite gender, a perfect theme for Boys vs. Girls. Some stood out and really impressed the mentors, while some disappointed and received low scores from them. Aydan Calafiore closed out the show with an outstanding Sara Bareilles cover but his score wasnโ€™t enough as it was Ali Caldwell, who performed right before him, who garnered the highest mentors score, receiving the Mentorsโ€™ Immunity for the week.

ย 

ย 

To recap and visit the performances again last Sunday Night, just click the link below:

ย 

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• sydneysam changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (Live Shows Week 2 Results LIVE)

Youtube-Bonus-Multiplier.png

ย 

ย 

As I have said, as a replacement for the Soundcloud Bonus Multiplier, I will be implementing the Youtube Bonus Multiplier. The artist that have received the highest views among his/her/their competitors will receive a 2x multiplier in their votes.

ย 

ย 

Without further ado, the artist who got a MASSIVE views compared to others with 88 views is none other than..

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Youtube-Bonus-Winner-Week-2.png

ย 

AYDAN CALAFIORE!

ย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Let us now begin revealing the artists who received enough public votes to sing again for next Saturday'sย live shows.

ย 

The first artist thatโ€™ll be advancing to next Saturday'sย live shows is none other thanโ€ฆ

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Like 1