The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)

A-Kid: Man, Mo never disappoints! He never fails to make me have goosebumps all over my body every time he sings and performs. He just  raw yet so experienced voice inside him. He never fails to use the beautiful and powerful spots in his voice, which makes his performance just perfect to describe. Tonight, he again put on a show and showed to us why he was one of the winners of The Voice UK! He just have that angst and vulnerability that he applied in this song. But moving forward, I need him to control more his voice and emotions, so that both have equal amount when he performs.

• Thanks 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Ali!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

2 more performances to go for tonight! Next performance is from the Over 25's artist that was deemed as one of the favorites left in the competition. She did a different performance last time as she t

Kicking things off is the remaining Overs category this grand finals singing a duet with one of the most successful singer-songwriter and also record producer from the United States. They will be sing

Now that all of the Final 8 of The Boys category have performed tonight, it is now my time to decide on who will move to the Live Playoffs, and who won't and will be leaving the show. At the end of the night, only the Final 6 Boys will make it through, thus eliminating 2 boys tonight.

Just like the previous nights, the fate of each boys will be revealed one by one, up until the last two boys, where both fate will be revealed at the SAME TIME.

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1

First to know his fate is on the winners lane and already became a champion of The Voice UK on its currently last season, Mo Adeniran. All through out the competition, Mo had proven to us that even though he already is a winner, he can still give more and can also take the crown of this series. However, his mentor did told that he needs more control on his upper range and emotions, to make it more balance when he's performing, will that cost his spot?

A-Kid: Mo, you already are a winner, no matter what happens. You just consistently proved to us that, your voice sounds like no other, which makes you special. You have this voice and aura that can win it this all in this series. However, sometimes it's just a little over done on the high parts, you need to have control more in there.

A-Kid: It should be obvious by now on what your fate will be, which is you being in the Live rounds, it will be a huge robbery for you not to be in it. That voice deserves to be heard more and deserves to inspire others to also use their voice for their dreams and future. That thing I said to you back there, that is fixable and as the competition goes by, I know you just can  improve more.

Mo Adeniran- FINAL 6

• Thanks 1

Next to know his fate is an artist that is a comeback artist from two seasons of the show that he previously joined. Sheldon Riley improved a lot when he re-joined on The Voice Australia, however that was not enough for him to be in the Grand Finale. In this show, he continuously gave us consistent emotional and beautiful performances. He did keep things simple tonight, just letting his heart and voice shine through, but is keeping things simple enough for him to be progressing on this show?

A-Kid: Sheldon, darling, you are beautiful inside and out, always remember that. You've also got beautiful and powerful voice, with that colorful heart you have that shines when you perform. It's just that, I've noticed that you, yourself have some kind of walls around you, that limits you to show connection to the audience sometimes. Moving forward, I want you to break that walls, and just give in to the emotions you have, give it your all, this time, all of it, leave no regrets, leave all of the insecurities behind. You are born to be a star, honey, no matter what happens.

A-Kid: You betta start applying those things that I've said because you're going to the Lives! I just can't let a beautiful and passionate singer like you. You need to apply what I've said to truly connect with the viewers. I love you Sheldon darling!

Sheldon Riley- FINAL 6

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Third to know his fate is an artist that came from The Voice again, Aydan Calafiore. Like Sheldon, he is a returnee, but unlike him, he had no chair turns at his first try, then got all chairs in the next try and became one of the favorites, that got him all the way to the Grand Finale, where he placed only 4th. Aydan had became one of the most versatile artist on this series, he just can do it all. He can be vulnerable, he can be energetic, he can dance, he can rock the stage. In tonight's performance, like Sheldon, he kept it simple and heartfelt yet so thrilling. But like Sheldon, will he get also one of the spots in the Live Playoffs, or unlike him, will he fell short?

A-Kid: Aydan, you're one hell of a performer! Out of all the boys on my category, you're the most versatile for me. You never fail to amaze me, and the viewers watching every single time you perform, you just give something new. But the thing is, in this music industry, in order to be successful, you first have to find your own sound, and not sound like you're just covering the entire time. What you did tonight is a risky one, did that payed off?

A-Kid: Ofcourse Aydan that payed off! I love artists who gives something new every performances, keeping the viewers hyped up. I do think your voice can do more, and that's what you'll need to keep going as you move into the Live Playoffs.

Aydan Calafiore- FINAL 6

• Thanks 1

Fourth artist to know his fate tonight is an

Noah Mac, he came from the American version of The Voice. He had already been in the Grand Finals on it, but only got 4th place on that season. In this competition, he consistently gave us strong performances that leave us, viewers, amazed. Tonight, he gave another strong and powerful performance that showcased his really deep voice well. However, can he bring more to the table for him to advance to the next round?

A-Kid: Noah, my man, you're amazing, you know that right? The way how you rock the stage every freakin' time you perform is just amazing. You command the stage like a pro! Your voice has its own authenticity that makes it shine in your performances. You've got both pop and rock on your voice which makes it so interesting. You've been consistent on giving us remarkable performances, but can you do more? Can you offer more to the table?

A-Kid: May that question serve as a challenge to you, because you need to step up more your game for you're going to the Live Playoffs! That highly energetic and rocking performance of yours tonight is unbelievably good, so darling, I just won't let you go after it.

Noah Mac- FINAL 6

• Thanks 1

Fifth boy to know his fate is Jason Warrior, who have joined already 2 singing competitions before this, The Voice and The Four. He was eliminated early on the Live rounds of The Voice. On The Four, he impressed the judges and the viewers because of his passion for singing, but he only lasted for few weeks before having a very controversial and weird exit. In this series, he have poured every inch of his heart and soul into every performances he made. He performed yet another passionate and soulful version of a John Legend song tonight, but as said earlier, needs a little more control on the emotion, and also needs to have the right attitude moving forward. Will he really move forward on this competition? Or will his journey end here?

A-Kid: Jason, you know you've got that talent. You've got soul, the range, the grit, everything. But most especially you've got the passion for singing, in fact you're one of the most passionate boys in my category, even in the show. However, sometimes, I think you just get way above your head, and your emotions overpower sometimes your performances. It's okay to be vulnerable, but not too much as it can really affect the performance. Moving forward also, I think you need to remember to have more humbleness and right attitude, so that you can easily connect to your audience.

A-Kid: What I've said is the things to help you in the future, because you're going to the Live Playoffs! I just can't risk of losing a great and passionate singer like you on my category. Just always remember, be humble.

Jason Warrior- FINAL 6

• Thanks 1

Sixth artist to know his fate is CammWess. Cam is a contestant that originally came from The Voice, he entered The Voice being not much of a favorite, up until his knockout performance, where he captured a lot. He became one of the frontrunners all throughout the season, and that made him a Grand Finalist that season, he then placed 4th on that one. In this series, Cam consistently showed us why he was here, and why he's still standing strong. He picked a really outside of the box song, will that pay off just like the other contestants' risks? Will Cam complete the Final 6? Or is his journey ending here?

A-Kid: Cam, you're tone is to die for, for a male artist. You've just got that really soulful yet sweet voice. You know the beautiful spots in your voice, in which you are using correctly every performances that you had done. You're also the type of artist that doesn't overdo the runs, which is the thing that I admire on you the most. However, although I do think Rainbow is a really good song, I don't think that highlighted your tone well, it did not proved what you can do more as an artist.

A-Kid: Cam, I really love you and your tone, but if I'm comparing your performance to others solely based on tonight's performances, I think others just did a better job tonight, so I'm sorry but your journey on this show, ends here. Never stop singing, because you've really got the voice, just never give up on your dreams.

CammWess- ELIMINATED

• Sad 2

Now, it is agin down to TWO. Last 2 artists knowing their fate tonight are

Daniel Shaw and Hunter Plake. Only one spot remains for these guys. Both artists are singer-songwriter type of artist, both have almost the same path that they'll take on as an artist, both are original. Daniel showed so much heart on his performance tonight. While Hunter, showed artistry and creativity tonight on his take on a classic. Who will get the final spot? Who did enough than the other?

A-Kid: Daniel, there's something about you that is so appealing, not just because of your gorgeous looks, but also your beautiful heart and soul, that is shining when you sing. Tonight though, I think that was the wrong song choice at this level of the competition, it did not showcase that much your beautiful tone, what you can more as an artist. But you've got so much potential in you.

A-Kid: Hunter, what I admire the most about you is your originality and your artistry as an artist. It really looks like you were experienced, like you've been doing this for a long time. Tonight though, was another great performance BUT in terms of connection to the viewers, I think that lacked on your part tonight, sometimes you just gotta let go of being technical and connect more to the audience.

A-Kid: The boy I'm taking with me to the Live rounds is... Hunter Plake! It all comes down on who I think performed the better tonight, and who I think is more ready for this competition. I just think that you, Daniel, have had the wrong song at the wrong time. Daniel, never stop singing, because one day, you will be a star.

Daniel Shaw- ELIMINATED

Hunter Plake- FINAL 6

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Judges-House.png

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last Sunday night, we've witnessed how my, @anonymouskid_35, category, The Boys fought it out for a spot in the Live Playoffs. I brought them to a place of a country that means a lot to me, the country where I was born, Australia. Specifically on New South Wales, Australia. I brought them to Hyams Beach in there, it is considered as one of the whitest sand beach on the world. I also brought in a diva to co-mentor with me, none other than, Christina Aguilera. Each and everyone of the Final 8 Boys gave it their best to make sure to secure a spot in the Live rounds, however 2 Boys fell short and got eliminated. The Final 6 are now ready and just waiting for their another night to compete, this time in front of many audience, LIVE.

Tonight, we're down to two categories for this round. For tonight, we'll first see as The Groups and their mentor @IAN27TAY faces this difficult round. We'll also see where IAN27TAY brought his Final 8 Groups and who will co-mentor with him tonight. Tonight is another difficult and crucial decisions, and good set of performances, but all groups will have to step up if they want to be in the Live Playoffs.

Without further ado, let the Judges House tonight, BEGIN!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
@IAN27TAY brought the Final 8 of The Groups category to a beautiful place from the country where he came from.

All of you, welcome to White Beach Boracay in the country of the Philippines! This is a famous tourist attraction in the Philippines, the groups can bond and swim in the white beach, then can stay in a nice hotel.

picsart-07-01-12-45-07.jpg

early-morning-in-boracay.jpg

boracay-secret-beach.jpg

sailboats-against-beautiful-sunset-in-bo

The mentor @IAN27TAY brought in is none other than, or let's say are none other than... Little Mix and Nicki Minaj!

images-59.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

First to perform for tonight is a group that came from X-Factor UK. This group surprised many with their strong and powerful voices, that harmonizes to each other well. They've became an instant favorite on that series, and made it to the Final 3 of The Groups category that year (mentored by Cheryl). However, they've had ultimate lows and highs on the live rounds, thus eliminating them on a few weeks before the Semi-Finals. In this series, they're consistently proving that they can make it farther than what they've reached in the X-Factor UK. They've easily beaten their group opponent on the battles, and in the 8-Chair Challenge, they have shown the other side of their group, the vulnerable side as they took on an emotional Rihanna song, they then easily got one of the 8 chairs and were never replaced.

1. 4th Impact
     - Song: Problem (Ariana Grande)

• Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: Wow! They can really sing and dance, an absolute performer, as they say. Their mother must be a really good singer too lol, and just the fact that they are Filipinos but the rapper of this group is really good at rapping in English, even though it's not their first language, amazes me. But there's one problem sometimes with these girls. Their high notes are too high and sometimes their voices are higher than the actual note of the song, resulting in them looking like they're screaming, when they're really not, but I really love these girls so let's see.

• Thanks 1

Second to perform for tonight is another girl group that came from X-Factor UK too. But they are on the show's spin off, where they auditioned as solo artists but were meant to be formed as a group, and they eventually won as a group, beating the boy band in that series. In this one, they've proven us that they can improve each round. In the battle round, they've faced off a difficult opponent, where they closely won. In the 8-Chair Challenge, they've shown us the attitude as they took on a popular hit by Demi Lovato, they impressed their mentor so much that they earned a spot in the Final 8 of this category.

2. Real Like You
     - Song: Be Like Them (Real Like You)

• Sad 1

IAN27TAY: Woah! That's really good, I really love their bond a a group, their voices blend well with each other, and each and everyone have their own unique structure of their voice. Perfect song choice for this group, and I'm really inloved with those girls, their transition from low to high is perfect and absolutely soothing. But, there's really one girl from there that surprised me the most. Kelli, wow she is good at portraying her feelings through her voice, you can really feel her heart when she sings, overall what a great performance for those ladies.

• Thanks 1

Next performance for tonight is from a big boy band. They came from X-Factor UK and came there as soloists, they then were formed as a group on the bootcamp, they reached as far as the Quarterfinals, where they landed unfortunately on the bottom 2 and got eliminated on the sing-off. In this series, they kept continuously showing their mentor that their's so much more they can do and offer to the table. In the battle rounds, they've faced off a duo, and overpowered the duo, winning the battle. While, in the 8-Chair Challenge, they've tackled a huge medley of two of The Beatles' songs, while their mentor still believe that they can still improve, that was enough for them to be in the Final 8.

3. Stereo Kicks
     - Song: Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me (Elton John)

• Thanks 1

IAN27TAY: You know what, my co-mentors? This boy band is the next superstar, I can really see that they have big potential when it comes to getting huge amount of fans and record deals. I love the song choice and it's nearly perfect for me, I just heard some lack of power on some parts, but overall they did an incredible job.

• Like 1

Next to perform for tonight is from another girl band that came from X-Factor UK. They were originally eliminated early on the competition, on the Judges House round, however, they were called back to take the place of one of the groups that quitted the show. They received mixed feedbacks, most of them are hate ones, which is why they were eliminated just few weeks after they were introduced. In this series, they've constantly proved to us, through their performances each round, that they do not deserve the hate and that they've improved a lot since their last stint on the previous show. In the battle rounds, they've faced a huge group opponent where they won that close matchup. The 8-Chair Challenge performance of theirs impressed their mentor a lot, to which they were given a slot to the Final 8.

4. Four of Diamonds
     - Song: Hold On (Wilson Phillips)

• Like 1
  • anonymouskid_35 changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)