The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)

QueenMae: Nicole I see you as just a fierce competitor in this, I will admit this was underwhelming compared to your previous performances, but I think it was fine to make me think about this decision. The falsetto too was on point, well done for this performance.

QueenMae: Nicole while I think it was underwhelming I think you did enough to hold a seat compared to a few artists I have already given chairs too, so I will be giving you a seat sis!

The chair you're taking is... Seat 6! You'll be replacing Brynn. Brynn you just have to develop your craft more and improve, but I know you will get there, now just isn't the time to compete in this competition. Best of luck to you though. 

Seat 6- B̶r̶y̶n̶n̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶t̶e̶l̶l̶i̶ Nicole Dennis 

Edited by anonymouskid_35
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

React to this (and the performance post) if you want to vote for Ali!   Thanks = 20 votes Like = 10 votes Sad = 5 votes

2 more performances to go for tonight! Next performance is from the Over 25's artist that was deemed as one of the favorites left in the competition. She did a different performance last time as she t

Kicking things off is the remaining Overs category this grand finals singing a duet with one of the most successful singer-songwriter and also record producer from the United States. They will be sing

Twelfth performance for tonight is another girl that came from The Voice UK. She was one shy girl that auditioned on the show, but when she opened her mouth, many were amazed by her gorgeous tone. She became one of the fan favorites and was a member of Team Olly. She made it to the live rounds, and continuously up until the Grand Finale, she was crowned as the winner of that season. Now, she wants to prove that she can also go far in this competition.

12. Molly Hocking
       - Song: I'll Never Love Again (Lady Gaga)

• Thanks 1
QueenMae: Molly once again you delivered such a powerful, but subtle vocal that captured our hearts! I'm so glad I saved you because I know you are a force, the power and raw vocals is just appealing, you know how to work your voice 100%. Well done Molly!

QueenMae: Molly, I think you for sure deserve a seat, you just have a connection that I can't let go.

The chair you're taking is... Seat 3! You'll be replacing Sally. Sally you have an amazing voice, I just think it wasn't enough compared to the other girls and especially Molly. Molly congrats for your seat, and good luck to Sally.

Seat 3- S̶a̶l̶l̶y̶ ̶S̶k̶e̶l̶t̶o̶n̶ Molly Hocking

• Thanks 1

Next performance for tonight is an artist that came from American Idol. She was a clear favorite going into the live rounds on that season she joined. She impressed everyone with her very big and powerful yet controlled voice, she was also still young that season. She had  however a downfall when she was eliminated on the middle part of the live rounds, however the judges used their only save that season to give her a chance. She ultimately bounced back week after week until she made it to the Grand Finale/Top 2. She fell short for the crown however as she was placed as runner-up that season. Now, she wants to prove that she have what it takes to go far again in this competition, this time.

13. Jessica Sanchez
        - Song: And I Am Telling You (Jennifer Hudson)

• Thanks 1
QueenMae: Lol Jessica you just know how to use that dang voice, sis you better sing! The alluring vocal that just makes us all pay attention to you is outstanding, you know how to open your voice up, but also to strip it back to get us in the performance. I think you are almost unstoppable, like compared not to just the rest of the girls, but the other artists. I think you could fight them and deal some damage in this competition.

QueenMae: I would be crazy and it would be a robbery to not give you a chair sis! 

The chair you're taking is... Seat 5! You'll be replacing Chloe. Chloe you are so cool and raw, but Jessica is just more ready I feel and you will do fine despite this competition! Good luck Chloe, and well done Jessica!

Seat 5- C̶h̶l̶o̶e̶ ̶C̶a̶s̶t̶r̶o̶ Jessica Sanchez

• Thanks 1

Closing out this series' 8-Chair Challenge is a girl that is a comeback artist on her season on The Voice US. She first joined The Voice US on its Season  14, however, she got no chair turns. On Season 15, she came back and instantly became a fan favorite, even though she got only one chair turn from J-Hud. She ultimately impressed many by her riffs and runs, and by singing the big songs some famous divas. She made it as far as the bloodbath, however she made a shock exit as she got eliminated on the Instant Save. Now, she is back to prove one more time that she deserve to be in the Grand Finale in this competition this time.

14. MaKenzie Thomas
       - Song: Because You Loved Me (Celine Dion)

• Thanks 1
QueenMae: Makenzie hun you just went off once again! I have to say I'm hard on people who do Celine, and I have to admit that this was absolutely stunning! Like your control, the runs and riffs, the transitions are just out of this world. Great job darling, you really deserved the closing spot for not only The Girls group, but for the 8-chair challenge round!

QueenMae: Of course Makenzie I'm giving you a chair, I have to replace you with someone though and this hasn't been easy.

The chair you're taking is... Seat 6! You'll be replacing Nicole. I'm sorry Nicole, I don't think you lived up to the final 8 as you portrayed tonight. Makenzie claim your seat and I'm sorry to Nicole, good luck to you. Congrats Makenzie!

Seat 6- B̶r̶y̶n̶n̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶t̶e̶l̶l̶i̶ N̶i̶c̶o̶l̶e̶ D̶e̶n̶n̶i̶s̶ MaKenzie Thomas

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

There you have it IDF! Your Final 8 from The Girls category. After a night-long decisions and performances from the girls, only 8 stood out and will be moving to the next round of the competition, Judges House.

Seat 1- Koryn Hawthorne
Seat 2- Louisa Johnson
Seat 3- Molly Hocking
Seat 4- Jacquie Lee
Seat 5- Jessica Sanchez
Seat 6- MaKenzie Thomas
Seat 7- Leah Jenea
Seat 8- Addison Agen

Now that the 8-Chair Challenge is FINISHED. The Judges House BEGINS! Tune in on Friday at 8 PM EST as the Judges House begins. Tomorrow night, we will have a sneak peek for one performance in the Judges House per category. Good night IDF!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Judges-House.png

Hi and welcome back to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1!

Last Wednesday night, we've witnessed how The Girls category ended this series' 8-Chair Challenge with a BANG! Their mentor @QueenMae16 did some impossible and really hard decisions because all girls gave it their all to have one of those 8 seats. But after all of the swapping of contestants, only the Final 8 remained and will continue to the next round, Judges House.

Tonight, the new round for this game begins, the Judges House. In this round, each mentor will bring their category to a place that is special to them of to thr place that they want to go. Each of the mentors will also bring a celebrity co-mentor with them. All Final 8 artists will then perform each night and give it their best to have a spot in the Final 6 of their category. At the end of each night, mentors will have to decide on who to take to the Live Playoffs and who won't make it.

Tonight, the category that will be having the Judges House is the category of the comeback artists, The Underdogs and their mentor @americanvoice38.

Let's now start as we find for the Final 6 of this category, let the Judges House round, BEGIN!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

First to perform for tonight is an artist that came from X-Factor UK. This artist is on boys' category, until he was dropped by his mentor that time,

luckily, americanvoice saw something in him that he thinks he deserves to be one of the underdogs this series. He won his battle and easily snatched one of the seats in the 8-Chair Challenge when he performed an emotional ballad. 

1. Jamie Miller
     - Song: Shape of You (Ed Sheeran)

• Thanks 1

americanvoice: Man, that was so good. He literally showed his versatility as a singer tonight, I loved how he switches to this performer type of artist then a balladeer then back to being a performer. He can just do it all. However, moving forward, he needs to segregate himself to the crowd. And also, he needs to have more identity and what track he'll be taking as a singer.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Next to perform for tonight is an artist that is the remaining group in this category that came from

The Voice Australia. They won their emotional battle easily and grabbed one of the seats in the 8-Chair Challenge with a very fun performance. They were the group that yet have moved on to the Live Shows.

2. The Koi Boys
     - Song: Greased Lightning (John Travolta)

• Thanks 1

americanvoice: That was another fun and exquisite performance from the men. The best thing for this group is that they have that performance level performance every time they sing. They've also got those beautiful harmonies, just in sync with each other. Their dance moves was only a plus. However, in this stage of competition where all of the artists are all close to being in the Live Playoffs, was that enough? Was being fun enough? That will be depending on the performances after this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Third performance for tonight is coming from the artist is coming from a very successful contestant that came from The Four but joined this competition to prove that she can finally win a competition. She was also dropped in the battles of this series and got eliminated. However, like the others, americanvoice saw something on her to give her another chance to win it all. She easily won her battle and performed her best at the 8-Chair Challenge, after showing the vulnerable side of her, and grabbed one of the 8 seats and were never replaced.

3. Zhavia
     - Song: Bodak Yellow (Cardi B.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

americanvoice: That was another insanely good performance from Zhavia. The way how she makes the song her own is so astonishing. Her voice doesn't sound like the others. She's so good at picking on arrangements/songs that fit her style and voice well. She really is a gem. But is that fun performance enough to be in the Final 6? Let's see.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Fourth performance for tonight is from an underdog that is probably the youngest in this category. She was known for her very young age yet very matured voice that she first showcased on her audition on

The Voice. She was also dropped by her mentor on the girls category this season, and got picked up by americanvoice. She now won her battle and performed her best performance of this series yet with a Whitney Houston classic.

4. Kennedy Holmes
     - Song: How Do I Live (LeAnn Rimes)

• Thanks 1

americanvoice: Man, everytime that she sings, she's like possessed by an old soulful lady! Her voice just says it all, her emotion when she sings is spot on. This performance just showed how much she wants this, and how much she wants to be in the Live Playoffs. However, there are things that she still needs to polish, as she is still young, is she really ready for this? We'll see after all the performances.

• Thanks 1

Next performance for tonight is from an underdog that is one of the newly introduced after the battles. He became a hit on the coaches of The Voice Australia, but got eliminated sooner than expected. He had an interesting aura in him that the audience loves.

5. Jordy Marcs
     - Song: Chasing Cars (Snow Patrol)

• Thanks 1
  • anonymouskid_35 changed the title to The Voice: Idol Factor Part 1 (WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE)